Buying XL Goodnites from Amazon

Yanhoozer554

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey ABDL community, I’m looking at ordering girls XL Goodnites from Amazon to overseas and I’m wondering if anyone knows what type of packaging they come in??

I’m seeing they apparently come in a brown box marked with the brand and count number, and does not show an option to gift wrap or pick up, as they are delivered by a 3rd party. Would really appreciate any advice on others experience or if there is a way to order them more discreetly? - unfortunately the country we live in does not sell them over the counter.

I currently live with my girlfriend and our housemates and it would be awkward and stressful if a box showed up that clearly stated it was a box of Goodnites..

Thanks Yan@!

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
I'm unsure if it would be the same now, but a couple of years ago I ordered a sample from them and it came in a very obvious package stating what they are with branding on the outside and everything ( that at the time my partners Mom saw - hurray! ). If shipping to an alternative place like a post office, ect is an option as opposed to directly to your home I'd suggest it just to be safe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 74558
Hmm odd, normally you can get Amazon to ship in their own box (it fits inside it) which is agnostic to contents. At any rate to confirm with your assertions, the Goodnites box is indeed a standard brown cardboard with the only discernible featurs being a large letter ‘G” and the count values as ‘63 Count’ and ‘21x3’. This may or may not be enough for someone to guess.

Reactions: Prairie
Have the same issue here. Drynites does not have an XL like Goodnites.
Due to various circumstances I cannot receive parcels by post.
Also i would like to know if amazon from the usa. international shipping to, for example,
a post office or an international DHL/DPD/UPS pick up point

Dutchone said:
Have the same issue here. Drynites does not have an XL like Goodnites.
Due to various circumstances I cannot receive parcels by post.
Also i would like to know if amazon from the usa. international shipping to, for example,
a post office or an international DHL/DPD/UPS pick up point
A third-party seller on Amazon might ship internationally, but I don’t believe that Amazon, itself, offers international shipping.

koopa said:
Hmm odd, normally you can get Amazon to ship in their own box (it fits inside it) which is agnostic to contents. At any rate to confirm with your assertions, the Goodnites box is indeed a standard brown cardboard with the only discernible featurs being a large letter ‘G” and the count values as ‘63 Count’ and ‘21x3’. This may or may not be enough for someone to guess.
Sadly, Goodnites and a few other things don't make that an option anymore. They used to, but it changed, I think a couple years ago? I don't really understand why, since it used to be an option on everything.

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and 12srepaid
Rakvirsza said:
Sadly, Goodnites and a few other things don't make that an option anymore. They used to, but it changed, I think a couple years ago? I don't really understand why, since it used to be an option on everything.
Yes it really bugs me that Amazon stopped with that option. Even if they were not diapers, I still want my orders shipped discretely.
I can't remember if Walmart does, but I did have luck with Target.

Reactions: TigerDL and Rakvirsza
Back