Buying my first dress

Littleabp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everyone,

My mummy recently said I should have a dress as I like pink girly onesies etc with my nappy. I thought she was joking but said I can have a dress 😍

It might seem a silly question but I don’t know where to start. I’m a little and wear nappies, so do you wear a dress with a onesie? I’ve also seen dresses with built in poppers to cover my nappy. Also I like the idea of wearing baby style tights/leggings with the dress, so do you wear a normal dress with leggings over my nappy?

Any suggestions for good places in the UK to buy my dress & tights/leggings would be great 😊😊 or can buy abroad if it’s a better option,
I want a baby style print dress and leggings… I have been looking at Lilkink boutique in America.

Thank you 😊

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
Littleabp said:
Hi everyone,

My mummy recently said I should have a dress as I like pink girly onesies etc with my nappy. I thought she was joking but said I can have a dress 😍

It might seem a silly question but I don’t know where to start. I’m a little and wear nappies, so do you wear a dress with a onesie? I’ve also seen dresses with built in poppers to cover my nappy. Also I like the idea of wearing baby style tights/leggings with the dress, so do you wear a normal dress with leggings over my nappy?

Any suggestions for good places in the UK to buy my dress & tights/leggings would be great 😊😊 or can buy abroad if it’s a better option,
I want a baby style print dress and leggings… I have been looking at Lilkink boutique in America.

Thank you 😊
Littleap

Whatever dress you get, wherever you get it, ENJOY! The first dress you let yourself own is a wonderful, wonderful freedom - a meeting with your deeper self. Enjoy!

(If you take your time I find department stores have some very good dresses in baby doll styles or similar. Have the advantage of being inexpensive, able to return if the size or colour isn't right & being made to survive everyday wear. I've had some of the hems taken up etc at shopping mall clothing alterations stores.)

Regards Dylan.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, OriginalWetone, MummysLittleSissy and 1 other person
It sounds like, you already know something of what you would like. Something with a diaper cover, tights, or a onesie, and that’s fine. Even if you go with a diaper cover, you don’t have to always wear it, and go without, just have your diaper exposed and out there 😄 Some suggestion, look through eBay, Etsy, search with Adult Baby dress, or Sissy Dress. And just off the top of my head, there is CozyNDry shop, in the UK. https://www.cosyndry.com/?SID=87f10aa02fca26965ca816b0c526e92b
If you decide on something, maybe you can show it off here? Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, OriginalWetone and Littleabp
there really are no hard rules to these kinds of things, just do whatever your girly little heart desires :3

whatever you think looks good is what you should do

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone and Littleabp
DylanLewis said:
Littleap

Whatever dress you get, wherever you get it, ENJOY! The first dress you let yourself own is a wonderful, wonderful freedom - a meeting with your deeper self. Enjoy!

(If you take your time I find department stores have some very good dresses in baby doll styles or similar. Have the advantage of being inexpensive, able to return if the size or colour isn't right & being made to survive everyday wear. I've had some of the hems taken up etc at shopping mall clothing alterations stores.)

Regards Dylan.
Thanks Dylan, I’m so excited to put on my first dress, the thought already stirs up feelings inside me ❤

I never thought about this, I’ll have a look when I’m out shopping next 😀

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, OriginalWetone and DylanLewis
Luvshugs said:
It sounds like, you already know something of what you would like. Something with a diaper cover, tights, or a onesie, and that’s fine. Even if you go with a diaper cover, you don’t have to always wear it, and go without, just have your diaper exposed and out there 😄 Some suggestion, look through eBay, Etsy, search with Adult Baby dress, or Sissy Dress. And just off the top of my head, there is CozyNDry shop, in the UK. https://www.cosyndry.com/?SID=87f10aa02fca26965ca816b0c526e92b
If you decide on something, maybe you can show it off here? Enjoy!
Thank you, much appreciated 😍

Yes I will do a post when I choose what I want and put it on 😊

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Luvshugs
It starts with one dress. Before you know it you will have bags and bags of dresses and wigs and all that good stuff. I have found some amazing things at the goodwills. And you can try them on.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, BobbiSueEllen, LittleBoyCuddles and 2 others
That's wonderful. What a lovely mummy you've got (and don't forget to let her know that). It's okay to be excited, all little girls get excited at the thought of getting a new dress.

Maybe think about what little girls you identify with. With me for example, I'm not so keen on modern fashions and feel more akin with the little girls who were around when I was a child. I miss the times when short dresses with bare arms and legs were the norm, worn with ruffled panties.

Although aimed at the larger adult lady, "simply be" in the UK often have cute sundresses or quite childish looking dresses that are inexpensive. I've had a few nice floaty dresses from there with puff sleeves. Summer collections are coming out now and M & S have some nice dresses.

If you're looking for something more babyish, "Nanny Sue" on ebay produces some nice dresses. (I don't have any of hers myself as mummy makes my dresses, but I've heard they are good quality).

I know you're excited, but try not to rush too much. Choosing that first dress that's "just you" is an adventure to be enjoyed.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Littleabp
  • Love
Reactions: Littleabp
How exciting for you!

Proper adult baby dresses can be quite expensive, although they’re usually lovely too.

I’d recommend looking for a pinafore dress. Supermarkets sell them, as do sites like Shein or Very.

They come is all sorts of colours or patterns, including sissy colours like pale pink.

But the big thing is you can adjust the shoulder straps so that your dress either covers your nappy and baby knickers, or leaves them deliciously exposed, just like a little toddler.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Littleabp and Anemone
Thank you everyone for all your replies 😍

I’ve had a look around at lots of sites and ordered my first dress 😊❤️ i have gone for this pink gingham dress and matching diaper pants, to say I’m excited is an understatement 😀😀😀 it’s from America though so got a bit of a wait, but it will be worth the wait! I think this will be the first of many as already chatting to someone else about a custom item!

Attachments

• 1B2DF97F-5434-4163-823B-3FDA5684BB97.jpeg
    1B2DF97F-5434-4163-823B-3FDA5684BB97.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles, BobbiSueEllen, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 4 others
Congrats. enjoy the process!!!

I bought mine from Leanes Pretty Dresses on etsy. I also bought a silk romper with a waddle diaper stuffer. Paid $196. for all 3 items. I'm pretty happy with my purchases.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Littleabp
Sissyboy2807 said:
Before you know it you will have bags and bags of dresses and wigs and all that good stuff.
You're correct. I've many dresses now. I bought my first wig. It's yellow with bangs covering half my forehead and hair down to my shoulders.

Ali123 said:
But the big thing is you can adjust the shoulder straps so that your dress either covers your nappy and baby knickers, or leaves them deliciously exposed, just like a little toddler.
I'm so happy to hear the above. I want a wardrobe like that of a little toddler.

Littleabp said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you 😊
Go on Aliexpress search "Kawaii "

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and BobbiSueEllen
Littleabp said:
Thank you everyone for all your replies 😍

I’ve had a look around at lots of sites and ordered my first dress 😊❤️ i have gone for this pink gingham dress and matching diaper pants, to say I’m excited is an understatement 😀😀😀 it’s from America though so got a bit of a wait, but it will be worth the wait! I think this will be the first of many as already chatting to someone else about a custom item!
That a pretty dress !! Did you ask you mommy to help ya out ?? Mommies always know best you know ;) !!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My wife bought me this one yesterday at Walmart.

Pampers sz8 (27)blr.jpg

Pampers sz8 (26).jpg

Pampers sz8 (28)blr.jpg

Pampers sz8 (29)blr.jpg

Pampers sz8 (30)blr.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OnePiece, michaelmc, Angelapinks and 2 others
Littlebabybecca said:
My wife bought me this one yesterday at Walmart.

Lucky You!!

Back