BUSTED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbysgirl67

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Snowing in NEW ENGLAND. Son's car broke down. Panic call at 6:30 to come get him. I was leisurely having my morning smoothie in my Tommie Tippie baby bottle. Had to adult quick. Who knew the nipple from Tommie would fit my water bottle♥️ so I changed bottles, dressed, grabbed paci and off we went. Sucking my smoothie in the car was heavenly until...I saw flashing lights. I was pulled over no time to hide my bottle or paci who was sitting on the dashboard. With a VERY red face I rolled down my window. Seems he was angry because I didn't completely remove the snow from my roof. His eyes immediately went to the nipple on the bottle, then to the pacifier on the dash. I was so embsrrassed!! His reaction?, He said "I don't know if I should give you a ticket or a spanking" "maybe you should be in the booster seat in the back instead of driving " He made me get out, put paci in my mouth and clean my car off. Thankfully let me go with out a ticket. I'm sure a spanking would have been out of the question as he had on a body cam.
Thankful I took the time to take off my unicorn sleeper and the pigtails and hair ribbons I wore to bed last night.
Nervous, excited, aroused, confused, all in one. I'm new to this lifestyle so this SCARED ME TO DEATH. I had to suck paci all the way to the dealership because I needed to calm down, self soothe. I was an adult on the way home
THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Reactions: littledreamers333, Seasonedcitizen, ABbilly and 1 other person
Well at least now you know even getting found out by the police will lead to nothing. Heck, it's possible your pacifier just saved you from getting a ticket. Yeah you had to endure a little embarrassment, but like you just found out there is nothing illegal nor immoral about any of that. So no you know you can soothe a pacifier while driving without any future problems. Well, as long as you keep the snow cleared off your car too.

Reactions: ABbilly
Slomo said:
Well at least now you know even getting found out by the police will lead to nothing. Heck, it's possible your pacifier just saved you from getting a ticket. Yeah you had to endure a little embarrassment, but like you just found out there is nothing illegal nor immoral about any of that. So no you know you can soothe a pacifier while driving without any future problems. Well, as long as you keep the snow cleared off your car too.
Oh it continued.... S wanted munchkins (tiny round donuts) after her dr appointment. double ear infections after just getting over the flu. so we stopped at DD. Guess who was getting coffee?? YUP. He winked and told S her grandmother had been a naughty girl -- panic. Looked at his colleague and said yup. He asked how "gloria " was. Now paci has not been named. I have only had her for a little over a week (others just went the same so never had this attachment ) I said she was fine and she was taking a nap. He chuckled. Told S I was a good sport, paid for her donuts, and left. He and his pal had a real chuckle. The problem living in a small town. I did remind him of HIPPA. He said he wasn't a doctor
And you are right, life goes on Gloria and I went out later. we were both hapoy and I still love sucking

Reactions: ABbilly
Most inappropriate comment from a police officer ever. I'd love the British police do that over here, would almost definitely get a warning at a very min.

Will this kind off reminds me of a thread I had a full year ago called "should Little Drive?" My question was should we have our cake and eat it as well? If some one choose to be Little. Should they then be treated as a Little by security.

Glad you got off with just a telling off. And you have keep on suckling in you pasifer.

I do really wish that is was not see a strange an adult suckling. Adults get to smoke, which is unhealthy and smelly, so why can't I suckle on my pacifier, which is not unhealthy and is not smelly.

I gess I just to Little to understand the adult world.

Hugs

Reactions: NooNoo
siysiy said:
Well this kind off reminds me of a thread I had a full year ago called "should Little Drive?" My question was should we have our cake and eat it as well? If some one choose to be Little. Should they then be treated as a Little by security.

Glad you got off with just a telling off. And you have keep on suckling in you pasifer.

I do really wish that is was not see a strange an adult suckling. Adults get to smoke, which is unhealthy and smelly, so why can't I suckle on my pacifier, which is not unhealthy and is not smelly.

I gess I just to Little to understand the adult world.

Hugs
It was a little embarrassing but a reminder that I need to consider up and downs of ones choices. It is very new to me. I've always had a huge sucking need. I would always gravitate toward baby pacifiers but recently discovered they made adult versions. I bought one When it came in the mail i was overwhelmed. shaking with the anticipation of bring able to go to bed so I could use it. I've become hooked far too quickly
Within a short month I went from not knowing there were others out there to jumping in the deep end. It scares me. I hide my paci where ever I go so I can suck whenever I am alone. From alone came to suckling while watching tv with my granddaughter before she goes to bed (when everyone else is not home)
I do know it has motivated me to get things done so that is a positive side. Snacking is down, another positive. Anxiety and migraines are not as acute. My migraines are off the chart due to a neck fracture I had after a major auto accident. But that being said, aside from here it isn't considered acceptable. With in a short span I have gone from 0 to wanting it all the time. I got a bottle and within a week, most of my liquids go in my Tommie Tippie, dinner and out with friends being about the only exception. Yesterday I bought some baby food and again I liked it. Both breakfast and lunch were pretty much what I fed my babies. The anticipation of the amazom box carrying my first diaper cover with soft cotton liner is like waiting for santa to come!!
I am hoping that this is a honeymoon phase and this will settle, but I am not sure. I REALLY dont want my kids and friends to find out, but don't want to give up paci. I think the other stuff is an add on bonus but paci is my love.
I truly understand, now, why toddlers are so adamantly against giving it up. I have had a couple of panic attacks when I couldn't find her. It was HORRIBLE. Everyone was hone so had to take bubbie bath just so I could suck her and not get caught. I am so very conflicted right now
Thanks for the support.

Reactions: siysiy
I'll take "things that didn't happen" for $2000!

• Haha
Reactions: perlFerret, magnolia, TyphaHare and 3 others
Me too. it's just I live in a small town. the police are all locals so I probably see him again I dont think he'll forget.

R-E-L-A-X. Cops must see all sorts of things that leave them questioning. Your thing doesn't pose a physical threat to anyone and I'm betting your local ossifer will forget about you as time goes by. Ossifer Doe has got bigger fish to fry.

I've a similar story from 2014 in Madrid. Sure those cops were telling about with a rest of comisary.

The only thing which I was thinking was "How asshole I'm to not keep my toys hidden."

Female cop I thought about could be my caregiver, but it ended ad unrealized wish.

Last edited:
Let us know about your first diaper experience, if you feel comfortable with that.

The story is shamefully bad...

I was setting alone on the copilot seat of my VW Transporter and smoking wheat. Before that I decided to wear diaper and as I like, I put my paci inside. This I did at the back part which I used as mobil home. Left paci and went to search for some dinner. After return I rolled joint and a few later patrol car came... to me.

Registererd of my wan female cop asked if I've a baby - there were paci and bottle left. I said "I'm a baby, because enuretic (it's not true...) and this is my way how to deal with..."

After some short dialog those cops left me but it was...

One of the very bad days.

Last edited:
CrazySmoker said:
I've a similar story from 2014 in Madrid. Sure those cops were telling about with a rest of comisary.

The only thing which I was thinking was "How asshole I'm to not keep my toys hidden."

Female cop I thought about could be my caregiver, but it ended ad unrealized wish.
♥️🍼

CrazySmoker said:
The story is shamefully bad...

I was setting alone on the copilot seat of my VW Transporter and smoking wheat. Before that I decided to wear diaper and as I like, I put my paci inside. This I did at the back part which I used as mobil home. Left paci and went to search for some dinner. After return I rolled joint and a few later patrol car came... to me.

Registererd of my wan female cop asked if I've a baby - there were paci and bottle left. I said "I'm a baby, because enuretic (it's not true...) and this is my way how to deal with..."

After some short dialog those cops left me but it was...

One of the very bad days.
Weed and VW Busses go hand in hand. loved mine. Traveled the country in mine. She went to Woodstock with me!!! Damn I miss her. I would love another conversion vehicle. Bed in the back for nap and baby bottle time on long trips♥️🍼

I dislike hippie wagen. I've T4 2.5 TDi - same motor was used at some older Audi A6.

Last edited:
Bobbysgirl67 said:
Weed and VW Busses go hand in hand. loved mine. Traveled the country in mine. She went to Woodstock with me!!! Damn I miss her. I would love another conversion vehicle. Bed in the back for nap and baby bottle time on long trips♥🍼

slap on a SYF sticker and you’re sure to get pulled over!

CLPP said:
slap on a SYF sticker and you’re sure to get pulled over!
Ok I'm clueless what is SYF??

I had a similar experience but not as intense. The things us babies do.
I wear most of the time and regress alot.

Well I was heading home after running to the store for my mummy, when I filled my nappy (im a baby, no.2 happens). I wanted to feel little so i did something i dont normally do. I'm not sure what came over me but at the next set of traffic lights i slipped my pants off and I was in such babyhood it was heaven.
Suddenly I saw a police car behind me. I was in shock hoping they didnt see anything.

Lucky for me they just passed me and nothing happened. But had I been pulled over I don't know what I would have said sitting there in a my dirty rearz little dino pampers.

Last edited:
ABdrew said:
I had a similar experience but not as intense. The things us babies do.
I wear most of the time and regress alot.

Well I was heading home after running to the store for my mummy, when I filled my nappy (im a baby, no.2 happens). I wanted to feel little so i did something i dont normally do. I'm not sure what came over me but at the next set of traffic lights i slipped my pants off and I was in such babyhood it was heaven.
Suddenly I saw a police car behind me. I was in shock hoping they didnt see anything.

Lucky for me they just passed me and nothing happened. But had I been pulled over I don't know what I would have said sitting there in a my dirty rearz little dino pampers.
I have begun to frequently use paci or tommie tipper when driving alone. just do relaxing and soothing I wish my diaper order would arrive. I really want to try after reading all these posts. Last night I was at Walmart took a stroll over to baby land. Bought a pacifier clip (plain but I was sick loosing Grace at night) and some baby foods (yup I've been eating baby cereal and strained fruits and veggies. I eat big girl meals with the family ), and there they were. Isles of DIAPERS. I fondled, smelled, put a pack in my cart, but decided no. Hooefulkt

Bobbysgirl67 said:
Ok I'm clueless what is SYF??
I had to google it as well. Honestly not sure why any sticker would mean an automatic pull over though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back