Brushing Teeth …. Instant pee

craigd1341

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I always find it strange on what triggers me peeing. The one killer is brushing my teeth. Is it the running water? Feeling in your mouth? Not sure but it’s always instant flood

• Thinking
Reactions: Edgewater, oldskool, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
craigd1341 said:
I always find it strange on what triggers me peeing. The one killer is brushing my teeth. Is it the running water? Feeling in your mouth? Not sure but it’s always instant flood
could be the same time each day and body has connected teeth brushing & peeing

• Thinking
Reactions: Edgewater, blaincorrous, oldskool and 1 other person
Same for me, if I’m wearing a diaper and I brush my teeth (any time of day) I will start to pee. Don’t know why?

Reactions: Edgewater, oldskool and Angelapinks
Filling the kettle for tea in the morning even after I have flooded my diaper.

Reactions: Edgewater
(Running) water sets most men's bladders going.

Reactions: Lilrae, Edgewater, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
With me it’s washing dishes, hands or brushing my teeth. Even when I wet my diaper right before a shower, as soon as I step in I start peeing in the shower.

Reactions: Edgewater, GoodnitesXL21, Deleted member 39574 and 1 other person
BabyHailey1977 said:
With me it’s washing dishes, hands or brushing my teeth. Even when I wet my diaper right before a shower, as soon as I step in I start peeing in the shower.
I try to use the dishwasher as .much as possible 😊🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Angelapinks, Edgewater and oldskool
Like others say, washing hands... gotta go 100% of the time! I never noticed when brushing teeth... maybe... I usually pee first thing when I head to the washroom to get ready for bed, then brush my teeth. (Except for the one time I wore a diaper to bed recently... then I didn't pee first! Hope to do that again soon!)

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
There's an old joke that putting a sleeping man's hand in hot water will make him wet himself. Hawkeye did it to Frank on MASH, and my retired Army dad cracked up and said he'd seen it in the barracks.

Reactions: Edgewater and oldskool
I often find myself brushing my teeth while sitting to pee. TMI? Oops. I don't know if I'd say that brushing my teeth makes me need to pee, but maybe there's something to that. Mostly I think I'm just a multitasker.

Reactions: craigd1341, Edgewater, DiaperLifer and 2 others
for me when diapered it's 100% a wetting trigger if I walk out in the cold, even if I didn't think I would need to pee for a while.
If I've kind of had a feeling that I might need to go soon, running water will trigger wetting most of the time.

I experience the same and I think it's the running water.

Always in the morning just after getting up and brushing teeth. In fact, whether I wet overnight or not, it's like Shao Khan saying "FINISH HIM!"

"BlainCorrous Wins. Babality."

Brushing my teeth doesn't. But getting a glass of water sure does. As if fill my glass I just pee. If I'm not diapered I about wet my self. When I'm putting on my diaper I just start peeing. There have been times I can't even get the first tape on and I'm peeing away .

Yes, Running Water (remember that it is tied to Potty Training)!
But, brushing your teeth, especially with a vibrating electric tooth brush can amp the reaction!

Bathroom stuff in general can connect back to Potty Training!

Reactions: Angelapinks
LittleRen77 said:
Like others say, washing hands... gotta go 100% of the time! I never noticed when brushing teeth... maybe... I usually pee first thing when I head to the washroom to get ready for bed, then brush my teeth. (Except for the one time I wore a diaper to bed recently... then I didn't pee first! Hope to do that again soon!)
First thing I do when I get up is turn the kettle on and fill the teapot with hot water. Then I just pee in my very full diaper before changing. I also use the dishwasher when it is full rather than try to wash by hand and just pee all the time my hands are in the hot water. I do pots and pans by hand but make sure I am diapered up before hand as I am sure to leak or full on pee and not be able to stop.

Edgewater said:
Yes, Running Water (remember that it is tied to Potty Training)!
But, brushing your teeth, especially with a vibrating electric tooth brush can amp the reaction!

Bathroom stuff in general can connect back to Potty Training!
Yes, yes to the electric tooth brush bringing it on.

I find I pee if I'm doing anything at the bathroom sink - shaving, beard trimming, tooth brushing....

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
craigd1341 said:
The one killer is brushing my teeth. Is it the running water? Feeling in your mouth? Not sure but it’s always instant flood
(Note to self...) Need to learn how to brush my teeth when sleeping...

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, BabyHailey1977 and Angelapinks
Turning on the shower gets me in the morning. I make sure not to take my nappy off until after the water has been running for a few seconds.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, Angelapinks and Edgewater
Back