bringing diapers to the masses: Endgame

I already have tickets booked and will definitely be showing up diapered. I was for captain marvel so I definitely will be for this.

My wife said that she was going to use one of her leftover Depend pullups from when she had her ankle surgery for the movie. I laughed and said that it would leak everywhere if she just let go. I offered her a Tykables Waddler or a North Shore Supreme. She took the Waddler. :)

Reactions: eastcoastdl
dlygr3uc67u21.jpgiuyvfdag79u21.jpg

These have been popping up on the ABDL subreddit all week. What's funny is most mentions of wearing are coming from vanilla subreddits.

Can't lie, I would totally go for that design though. 😂

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I will absolutely being padded up In a crinklz for this movie! Lol my best friend asked me if I would go see it with him and when he mentioned how long the movie was he joked that he might ask me for a diaper( he has a small bladder and is known for having to pee more often than ladies) I told him I could help in out with o e, to which he replied “ dude totally joking but I assume you will be wearing One” I just gave him that look that was like uh yeah duh lol .

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I wore mine and used it... twice. I wonder how many were in the cinema padded :unsure:

I just saw it. Awesome movie, the length sneaks up on you. I went in with a mostly dry Crinklz and came out with it absolutely soaked to within an inch of the back. I'm not sure but I believe the large soda I drank somehow doubled itself before I peed it out. Time traveling maybe? There were a few times when I though I had leaked, yet it held. I even had to stand up during the credits as my bladder made one more massive release I was almost certain would be contained. I couldn't believe my diaper didn't even leak when I sat back down in my car. Needless to say the movie was awesome, and it takes no less than a premium diaper to get you through it.

Reactions: neophyte
I've been out of DL mode for a couple weeks!!

Checking back and I see some more articles have come up!

1. Karen Gillan Advises Fans to Bring Diapers and Tissues to 'Avengers: Endgame'
  2. Mark Ruffalo Says 'Bring a Box of Kleenex and a Diaper' to Get Through 3-Hour Avengers: Endgame
  3. Etc...

BUT THIS!!!!!!!!!?????

Thanos actually changing an adult diaper on JIMMY KIMMEL!

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2019/04/josh-brolin-get-half-avengers-endgame-box-office-thanos

Avengers (actors) are literally endorsing adult diapers and normalizing them. If ABDL ever wanted a break and a foot in the door to boost the image and weaken the stigma THEN THE TIME IS NOW! Run with it! Someone needs to tell the president of ABDL community (joking).

^ This opportunity could have been used to bring awareness to ABDL and that ABDL diapers exist. I was always a dormant DL until I discovered Rearz website, things moved quickly after that, people don't realize there is more out there than just Depends.

Like if someone slapped an Avengers sticker on a Rearz Rebel and made a meme and started circulating it.

eastcoastdl said:
That's the problem nowadays with adult diaper marketing, everyone who doesn't have to (or want to) use them just assumes that Depend is there for you if you need them, it's not until you either want to use or need to use them that you discover their primary purpose is light bladder leakage/stress incon. Oh well, maybe some will do what I did at first and go to amazon, click "Sort by Avg. Customer Reviews", and end up with something at least halfway capable.
Nahhhhh....wasting initial diaper $$ on a package of Depends is all part of the adventure IMHO. At first they feel amazingly good when you slip into your first pair but then after you give them a good wetting, you’re like WTF!?! And THEN you go searching for great websites like this. 😀😀

Slomo said:
I just saw it. Awesome movie, the length sneaks up on you. I went in with a mostly dry Crinklz and came out with it absolutely soaked to within an inch of the back. I'm not sure but I believe the large soda I drank somehow doubled itself before I peed it out. Time traveling maybe? There were a few times when I though I had leaked, yet it held. I even had to stand up during the credits as my bladder made one more massive release I was almost certain would be contained. I couldn't believe my diaper didn't even leak when I sat back down in my car. Needless to say the movie was awesome, and it takes no less than a premium diaper to get you through it.
Wow! What were you wearing?

Back