Boys briefs

Memi

Contributor
Thought I'd share; I'm relatively small so I wear boys size 14 underwear.

Amazon has quite a decent collection of cute briefs! Recently I got:
- size 14 briefs from the Hanna Andersson collection 100% cotton, they're amazing, may even be a bit big and suuuper cute.
- XL (size 12) Amazon Essentials Boys Cotton briefs, they have the days of the week on the back! They fit perfectly.
- AOSKERA/BLOMDES boys briefs size 11-12 years. A bit tight.. so I never put them in the dryer and it's fine.

Pictured is the Aoskera size 11-12 briefs, they're super cute.
C8F710ED-4D37-4B3C-B20B-EE6B9E6A2D02.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Blake, Lyokodl, DiaperGuy08 and 2 others
May I ask what body size are you? Your photo got me curious to try out boys briefs, and I might be similar to your size. My waist is 28" and hips are 34". If so then that's awesome!

Reactions: Lyokodl
ShyBoo81 said:
May I ask what body size are you? Your photo got me curious to try out boys briefs, and I might be similar to your size. My waist is 28" and hips are 34". If so then that's awesome!
I'm 5'7" 147 pounds
Most clothes I wear size XS/S, underwear usually boys size 14.
Not so sure of my measurements:/

Reactions: ShyBoo81
the ones in the pic don’t rlly fit on your arse... maybe a size bigger would fit fine. but i usually wear stuff in the same size and i’m rlly happy there are nice options.. i also had a 11/12 one and it fot the same.. 14 is much better i think

:cool::ROFLMAO:Nice butt

They are cute, but, yeah, not roomy and practical enough for me. Luckily, the ABDL industry is alive and well. :) Nice find, though!

They look cute and all but (no judgement here) are a bit small and look more like panties on you.

You make a cute girl from the waist down 😁

Its not uncommon for women to sometimes wear panties from the girls section (for a few reasons) bit didnt think/realize it might be a guy thing too, lol

• Haha
Reactions: charliewilson and ShyBoo81
Hey i wear boys briefs too! thanks for the heads up about what you found!

Memi said:
I'm 5'7" 147 pounds
Most clothes I wear size XS/S, underwear usually boys size 14.
Not so sure of my measurements:/
5'11" 120 pounds here, so close enough. Didn't know it was possible to fit into boys briefs till now. Yay now I have more cute underwear to choose from thanks to you! 😄

Reactions: Blake and Lyokodl
Briefs have always been my regular underwear when I'm not wearing my diaper or training pants. Due to my body size and desire for a snug fit, I am able to wear boy's size 18 or 20, and have for years. That size is comfortable for me, and I like the lower prices (than adult size), too. I have worn many different brands over the years and don't have a particular favorite at this time.

Reactions: Blake and BigKid25
Back