Boyish Littles?

birdcaller

Little Kid, Big Love
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
i've noticed that a lot of littles identify with being girly or feminine in littlespace
but are there other people like me that feel more boyish??
i like overalls and romping/stomping around and chewing on things and being messy
and dinosaurs and blues and greens and things that i can THROW!!

it might just be because i was afab and i wish i had the chance to be a boy when i was physically little --
but i haven't ever met anyone else like me, trans or not! :c

Last edited:
Reactions: Halibut
I thought that by definition littles kept their gender while playing and wasn’t aware that most littles are little girls. I am a little boy though.

Hakanloaim said:
I thought that by definition littles kept their gender while playing and wasn’t aware that most littles are little girls. I am a little boy though.

everybody's experience in that sense is different & i'm not here to debate that with anyone --
i'm just saying most of the littles ive seen regardless of gender generally like frilly or traditionally girly things and i dont see a lot of representation otherwise!
for a lot of the littles i know, being feminine is part of their little expression, regardless of what gender they feel in little space
i like cute things in the right little/regression headspace (generally when i'm super super young) sure but that's not a huge part of my little experience
my experience is being a destructive little toddler lol

Last edited:
Well, how to put it.

I am male first and for most and I identify as such socially and professionally. Little space, for me, is a lot more gender-fluid, and when discussing it I identify as such. As for the topic at hand I've never really thought much about it.

I suppose, in my head, that I don't think a super young persona would have any concept of gender. I can't think of any particular reason or trigger that would push me to either side of dressing and acting more girly or boyish.

If anything, at one time I was pursuing HRT and all of that but for reasons, mainly health concerns, I chose not to go through with it. So I suppose it would be fair to say that when littlespace is more girly it is an outlet for those desires.

I do think that your statement is an over generalization. Most of the littles I have met stick to there gender.

One thing that I have noticed is a rising trend in other kinks using diapers. In the forced feminization and sissy communities in particular and some of the medical and maid fetish scenes. All of which make good money online. So the more content that is created and published the more of a web presence that content has. At least, that is my opinion.

Last edited:
I feel more like a boy honestly

I'm biologically female but my inner toddler primarily identifies as a boy. I still like cute stuff like plushies, but generally stay away from girly stuff like dresses and makeup. Overalls, cartoon t-shirts, shorts, etc. are my style. But I don't like being dirty, so you won't find me in a mud puddle.

I identify as male and in littlespace act as a mellow little boy

Theres a lot of little boys?? I see so many on this site alone lol

My biological is every time and all where M

Is something wrong for that ?

I'm a girl and my little self is also a girl. But I also play with all kinds of toys when I'm smol. XD

I have a whole large bin of Hot Wheels and little jungle animals and sharks and dinosaurs. :D I also like to dig in my Sandpit Turtle and see if I can find worms and bugs.

I also play tea party with my plushies and like cute and smol things.

I suppose that little me doesn't see the sense of NOT playing with something interesting because it's supposed to be 'for boys' or 'for girls'.

I'm a little boy when little. I never understood the sissy position, but I'm not one to demonize them. I'm more of a clean baby boy, because I get grossed out easily.

I'm a Little Boy and I am never going to grow up.

thank you for all the input!
i'd like to add some clarification that i'm not talking about just being "male" or "female" in little space, i'm talking about feeling more masc or fem or neither regardless of what your gender is like in or out of little space!

to double clarify, it just seems (from my own personal experience) there isn't much little boy catered content because being ab/little seems to be very feminized both in community and from an outside stance. but it is possible i'm not looking in the right places!

Last edited:
Reactions: TabaCrate
There are times when i like to be girly but for the most part I'ma boy and I like boy clothes, toys and things :p

birdcaller said:
i'd like to add some clarification that i'm not talking about just being "male" or "female" in little space, i'm talking about feeling more masc or fem or neither regardless of what your gender is like in or out of little space!

to double clarify, it just seems (from my own personal experience) there isn't much little boy catered content because being ab/little seems to be very feminized both in community and from an outside stance. but it is possible i'm not looking in the right places!

You are right. There is not much boy content, but I think that's because woman are the exception to childish things. Compared to males, woman have a lot more freedom in that kind of regard.

Males have to have the right height, race, and weight to even be passable by societies standards.

So because of this most markets will cater towards the larger degree, females. Its a shame that males have to abid by the "strong no crying emotionless" male identity.

Last edited:
I think most "littles" and AB's identify as their biological gender, but the ones who don't tend to call more attention to themselves. Not saying that in a bad way, but that's just kind of how it is. Their proportion appears higher than it really is as a result.

Last edited:
birdcaller said:

In this case I have to say that despite acknowledging that I am a little boy, I don’t really think about it. As Addy implied, children don’t really think about it all the time too. To sum up when I play with diapers I am just a kid wearing a diaper who happens to be a boy.

birdcaller said:

If the content is created with marketing in mind, it may be because most ABDL are males and want to watch females. More girly content is produced hence it is more visible. This is just an hypothesis.

I tend to believe and have witnessed, that most ABs regress and behave akin to their given genders, i.e. a male AB will have a preference for boyish behaviour and boy accessories and a female AB will have a preference for girly behaviour and girl accessories... Now of course, there are exceptions to the rule like Sissies and Tomboys for example 😉

As far as whether or not the act of regressing is masculine or feminine, I'm not entirely sure 🤔 I have seen some people who treat AB time as a more relaxed, nurturing and I suppose you could say "feminine" act/pastime, but there are ABs who enjoy splashing in puddles, crawling around and exploring, very you could say "masculine" behaviours. In the end, I think this is something that is difficult to quantify, every AB/Little comes at this differently, it is personal preference and opinion that determines what an AB, male or female, is going to gravitate towards and how they are going to view regression time:) Quite honestly, I find regression time and what I do as an AB to be fairly androgynous or gender neutral, I may identify as a true-blue AB Boy and have a preference for boyish outfits, but at the end of the day, the tenets of baby care don't discriminate based on gender; we all want a caregiver, we all need changes, we all love cuddles, so on and so forth 😄

As for the 2nd note, I wholeheartedly agree, while regressing in and of itself is not necessarily more feminine than masculine or vice versa, as an AB who is male and regresses as a baby boy, I can definitely say that there is an abundance of female AB related items and accessories. An AB girl has a wider variety of clothing options for instance, AB boys usually have to make good with a onesie... I seldom see boyish shortalls, rompers and footies that are readily available :cautious: To put things in perspective further, Sissies who I would say make up a minority of Male ABs have more clothes and accessories that cater to their needs than a straightforward AB Boy does (I'm not knocking on Sissies, I know quite a few, I'm just saying they get these really elaborate, babyish dresses... AB Boy clothing is nowhere near as cute or elaborate as what Sissies get😅). This has always seemed counterintuitive to me, if the majority of ABs are male and not all of them are Sissies, why isn't there more AB boy clothing and accessories readily available? I mean, there are AB Girls who deserve access to clothing and accessories that fit their AB/Little identity and I certainly don't subscribe to the old notions that the community is 80% male to 20% female, personally from what I've observed it's probably closer to 60/40, but still, that would suggest that AB Boy related content and merchandise would slightly outweigh female AB content and merchandise and it simply doesn't.

I don't know if anyone has the right answer as to why there exists more female directed AB accessories, clothing and content than male directed AB accessories, clothing and content. The nearest I can figure is that, as Kratox said, girls/women have a little more liberty and leeway to enjoy childish things. For instance, no one would bat an eye at a girl having stuffed animals or childish clothing lying around, but enter a guy's bachelor pad and see a row of stuffies lining his bed, some cartoons playing on the TV and some childish Ts and overalls in the closet, some people are gonna think that guys a wuss and possibly even tease and torment them. Maybe this leeway has spiralled off into women being more up front about AB/DL and DDLG? I don't know if that's the case, but I can see men being a little more reserved when it comes to this side of themselves... perhaps that's why there seems to be a bigger market for female ABs, maybe they are a little more outspoken and as a result, they have a bigger market presence? Maybe there's a chance some of these female related AB/DL or DDLG accessories would appeal just as well to women who aren't affiliated in any way with AB/DL or DDLG and hence, more sales? Once again, I don't have the answers, but its fun to speculate :)

Last edited:
Reactions: birdcaller
birdcaller said:
i've noticed that a lot of littles identify with being girly or feminine in littlespace
but are there other people like me that feel more boyish??
i like overalls and romping/stomping around and chewing on things and being messy
and dinosaurs and blues and greens and things that i can THROW!!

it might just be because i was afab and i wish i had the chance to be a boy when i was physically little --
but i haven't ever met anyone else like me, trans or not! :c
I'm a Trans little boy, I like all things boyish or that don't seem to show a for a certain gender. But I don't like things that are girly, I think it just reminds me of my previous self and of who I'm not.

I'm fluid but I'm also bisexual. Today I started out girly but soon switched back to boy: diaper, shorts and t-shirt. My gender mood can switch frequently.

Back