Bowel IC.

slimjiminy said:
Based upon my own history, I seem to be headed in that direction. My full sympathies. I can learn from your experiences. What do you wear to work in protection, if you don't mind me asking. I am getting by with pull-ups but at some point, I suspect I need something better for F-IC.
Thank you so much
I use to wear cloth and plastic pants most days in the week but if i choose disposable i wear diaper with high capacity
Lately I've found "egosan disposable diapers"
They are cotton breathable "witch i don't trust " but they suprised me well

activefit said:
Lately I've found "egosan disposable diapers"
They are cotton breathable "witch i don't trust " but they suprised me well
Those seem expensive. But I suppose, if you can get through the whole day with them then it's cheaper than changing 2+ times daily.

Reactions: activefit
activefit said:
Today i had my second bowel accident.
And unfortunately it was like the first i had three years ago.I returned from my job again this morning and before I get the elevator i felt a cramp into my stomach.I thought that i could make it to the toilet but...no
I soiled my diaper outside the door of my home.Im bladder incontinent and I am not used in bowel movements so it took me some hour to clean the mess.
Sorry to hear. Mine is happening more often as well. Most of the time mine happens in the process of trying to make it to the restroom and coming up short.

The hand shower and just wash off is the fastest way for me. That said Keep you some disposable chux pads in your bag along with wipes and scented disposal bags. Northshore now has some dark blue bags for disposal.. But if not always un tape the diaper and try to kinda get as much of the big stuff as possible with the diaper. The top of the back pad in the diaper near your waistband should be clean and you can get some off with it. Then before going to wipes use a cheap chuck pad like a towel and wrap it up under you and wipe the big stuff off. Then go to wipes but buy some wipes that are pretty thick. The chux pads make a huge difference and they are cheaper than the wipes you will save money and time and much faster than going at it one wipe at a time. . I roll them all up into the diaper then tuck it in my disposal bag. It takes me 5 min or less. Just remenber stool is way harder on skin so be sure to change ASAP and if you start getting a rash to use a barrier cream. Also a good perineal wash can be good to use like shown below that will help neutralize any stool or acids that are left on your skin. You can buy this by the gallon too. Then Walmart sells spray bottles you can put it in. Best of luck I hope it helps.

Also, if it keeps happening talk to your doctor about it because it is a symptom of something else most of the time. Sometimes a change in meds or diet is all it takes. The if it gets to bad there is ways to irrigate and clean out in the morning before you start the day or minor or major surgery could fix depending. People on here can give you great advice about diapers and clean up. Only a Doctor that knows your medical history and all your symptoms can get you help you may really need. Even if you can live with it happening and it does not drive you crazy. But when we don't listen to our bodies we can miss important signs.

Best wishes for you.

1647672435723.png

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and activefit
slimjiminy said:
Those seem expensive. But I suppose, if you can get through the whole day with them then it's cheaper than changing 2+ times daily.
Not quite expensive
Diaperman95 said:
Sorry to hear. Mine is happening more often as well. Most of the time mine happens in the process of trying to make it to the restroom and coming up short.

The hand shower and just wash off is the fastest way for me. That said Keep you some disposable chux pads in your bag along with wipes and scented disposal bags. Northshore now has some dark blue bags for disposal.. But if not always un tape the diaper and try to kinda get as much of the big stuff as possible with the diaper. The top of the back pad in the diaper near your waistband should be clean and you can get some off with it. Then before going to wipes use a cheap chuck pad like a towel and wrap it up under you and wipe the big stuff off. Then go to wipes but buy some wipes that are pretty thick. The chux pads make a huge difference and they are cheaper than the wipes you will save money and time and much faster than going at it one wipe at a time. . I roll them all up into the diaper then tuck it in my disposal bag. It takes me 5 min or less. Just remenber stool is way harder on skin so be sure to change ASAP and if you start getting a rash to use a barrier cream. Also a good perineal wash can be good to use like shown below that will help neutralize any stool or acids that are left on your skin. You can buy this by the gallon too. Then Walmart sells spray bottles you can put it in. Best of luck I hope it helps.

Also, if it keeps happening talk to your doctor about it because it is a symptom of something else most of the time. Sometimes a change in meds or diet is all it takes. The if it gets to bad there is ways to irrigate and clean out in the morning before you start the day or minor or major surgery could fix depending. People on here can give you great advice about diapers and clean up. Only a Doctor that knows your medical history and all your symptoms can get you help you may really need. Even if you can live with it happening and it does not drive you crazy. But when we don't listen to our bodies we can miss important signs.

Best wishes for you.

View attachment 74223
Thank you so much
I don't take any medication it just happened
I did recently some exams and everything is going well about my health except the bladder problems

activefit said:
Not quite expensive

Thank you so much
I don't take any medication it just happened
I did recently some exams and everything is going well about my health except the bladder problems
Well stay on top of it. Sometimes changes in our bathroom habits and our body in general is it's way to tell us something is wrong. So many times people are embarrassed to tell their doctor what is up.

Back