Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
im bored can people talk to me about diapers pls

• Haha
Reactions: Dry247 and ILuvDiapers
so...yeah, how about diapers?

Interesting topic. I like them, how about you?

poofybabs123 said:
im bored can people talk to me about diapers pls
What’s your favourite part of wearing a nappy/diaper, is it the crinkle? Is it the soft padding? The thickness that spreads your legs slightly? Something else?

AsherDearing said:
What’s your favourite part of wearing a nappy/diaper, is it the crinkle? Is it the soft padding? The thickness that spreads your legs slightly? Something else?
i mainly enjoy the spreading warmth as the diaper gets thicker around my legs

• Love
Reactions: AsherDearing
poofybabs123 said:
i mainly enjoy the spreading warmth as the diaper gets thicker around my legs
Have you tried a tykables dubblr, they get really thick when wet 🥰.

• Love
Reactions: AshamedFurry and Dry247
AsherDearing said:
Have you tried a tykables dubblr, they get really thick when wet 🥰.
no I haven't but thanks for telling me about them I'm definitely gonna buy some now

• Love
Reactions: AsherDearing
poofybabs123 said:
no I haven't but thanks for telling me about them I'm definitely gonna buy some now
Haha, I apologise to your wallet.

There really good if you need a booster overnight too, they hold quite a lot for a booster.

In general I love Tykables, there nappies are the some of the best bang for your buck in terms of ABDL nappies. I just wish the prints were a bit cuter.

I think you just mentioned your in the UK, you probably already know about NRU.co.uk but that’s the best place I’ve found to get them.

AsherDearing said:
Haha, I apologise to your wallet.

There really good if you need a booster overnight too, they hold quite a lot for a booster.

In general I love Tykables, there nappies are the some of the best bang for your buck in terms of ABDL nappies. I just wish the prints were a bit cuter.

I think you just mentioned your in the UK, you probably already know about NRU.co.uk but that’s the best place I’ve found to get them.
yea ive heard a lot about NRU.co.uk

Back