Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Ok first let me say that I really have never used boosters, only the sample ones Northshore sends with packages sometimes. I just wondered like....I was considering putting one in a Megamax today when I go to work because basically right after I am going to a meetup at Dave and Busters. I've read that they might make your diaper leak by pushing the leg guards out which makes me wary to use one. Note that I am not incontinent just a lover of diapers so

you want your booster to fit in btween your leak guards of course. And it WILL "shorten" them a bit as it adds to the thickness of the padding in your crotch area. For that reason, I think crinklz are some of the best diapers to bost, because of how tall their leak guards aere

Reactions: TyphaHare, Slomo and Topazz
well yeah i know i meant more cause of the poofiness lol. I totally messed up where i placed the first one i tried weeks ago where i put it RIGHT in the middle of the diaper even though I knew i wouldn't be messing it

Yeah, when a booster swells up it will push the diaper away from your body. If your leak guards aren't tall or wide enough that could push them out and allow urine to trickle past them. Or if there isn't enough expansion room in the diaper itself, that will also push the leg seals away from your body. Either case is just asking for leaks to happen. That's why it's important not to use too big of a booster in any diaper.

Megamax is pretty good about leaving that expansion room- as long as you're not trying to wear one sie too small or tape it on really tight. And northshore boosters are pretty good about not swelling too much. That combo should be just fine.

I tend to cut the booster a bit less wide to make it fit better! I use Crinklz the most as diapers, and they have been really good with boosters.

Reactions: CrinklingCajun
RetroGamerGuy said:
Ok first let me say that I really have never used boosters, only the sample ones Northshore sends with packages sometimes. I just wondered like....I was considering putting one in a Megamax today when I go to work because basically right after I am going to a meetup at Dave and Busters. I've read that they might make your diaper leak by pushing the leg guards out which makes me wary to use one. Note that I am not incontinent just a lover of diapers so
Ever wanted to do diapey surgery?

• Love
Reactions: domis, TyphaHare and chamberpot
will have to try that

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
A bit long on the video but very good! Thanks for showing an alternate way to install a booster! I will have to re-think this the next time I go skiing and need a very ABSORBANT diaper.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Hmm I wonder if you could put the slit on the inside near the top at the back of the diaper. Shouldn't leak sap near the top at the back because gravity. No compromised outta shell. This is definitely something I'm going to try though 🤔

ej24 said:
Hmm I wonder if you could put the slit on the inside near the top at the back of the diaper. Shouldn't leak sap near the top at the back because gravity. No compromised outta shell. This is definitely something I'm going to try though 🤔
A few things.

It's not my video, so I can't personally say it would, or wouldn't, work.
I've seen some diapers be able to be opened like bags of chips, and then simply taped. I'm not sure if crinkles can, or not.
I think she put a slit in the front, so that in the event that the tape came unstuck, she could reach to fix it.

ej24 said:

I use this method to stuff diapers sometimes, and I cut a vertical slit on the top front of the diaper and have never leaked sap, ever.

Why not just find a discreet place to change while enroute to dave and busters? I personally like stopping at dunkin donuts since they have single use bathrooms to change in.

makes too much work from the look of it ...

We have high capacity boosters that fit easily in between the leak guards of all the major brands :)

Reactions: Jonnythepony
KitsuneFox said:
makes too much work from the look of it ...

We have high capacity boosters that fit easily in between the leak guards of all the major brands :)

I don't like this, since usually the boosters aren't as good at keeping the moisture off skin than the diaper itself is. The wet booster can also start flopping, rolling, curling.. I've found this to be the ultimate way to have a drier skin for longer time.

Back