Book - So your husband is an ABDL

Rescue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyones wife /gf / fiance every read this book? What was their reaction? 413-sMUoB0L.jpg

have never seen it.

The title suggests a kink approach for wives who just found this out of their husbands. By that virtue, it should not be considered a first-read on the matter for the spouse, who's probably reeling pretty hard...there are better such reads, especially since most discoveries tend to result in bad endings to relationships. If the relationship survives, the book is still subject to a limited audience because most spouses who stick with it would rather look the other way. I just dunno...

Reactions: Edgewater, LeifErikson, BBBen and 2 others
That would be a tough sell, not gonna lie.

Reactions: Edgewater, Cottontail and BobbiSueEllen
Hmm, personally, I am not exactly sure what I would gain from reading such a book that I haven't already discovered from reading the posts here. The title alone makes me think of some arrogant psuedo-psychologist who wants to dictate to me about "perfect" relationships and how I'm a failure if I don't do this and that and the other. It also assumes that only women have husbands and implies that only (and all) women partners are somehow a problem or have a problem. Am I weird/ wrong because I don't have a problem with my partner's ABDL? That's what I get from that title. No thanks. I'll stick to talking to my partner and bouncing ideas around others on here. Plus y'all have recommended way better books for me :D

Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen, Ortler and 1 other person
My wife, now also cg, read this book. Her feedback was that alot of it was at least a little helpful/transferable, and a few things was not. It did, together with other things, help her understand and figure out things in the beginning, although for us this was a shift from an already established d/s dynamic to a cg/l dynamic. I did also skim through it at a later point, and found it to be some what balanced in the approach between sexual/non sexual and all that stuff. I guess 6.5/10 maybe? But I would NOT recommend «coming out» to someone by just giving them this book, no. 😅 I think I can assume this was an okay read after doing the coming out part properly and both sides wanting to somehow act upon it in the relationship.

Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I was also wondering about this book. I think I'd like my wife to read it if it would help her understand a little more about why i am the way i am.

i have readed many of this books. But i think they all didnt adress the partner, but the person being abdl. Who buys this stuff? People being ABDL and not partners or people looking out for infos.

Ofcourse it helps you to get your own ideas in words and helps your ressearch what you would like and wont like.

Never read the book but I would have to say each of us is different. A book like that may generalize too much. Probably better to have a heart to heart chat with your wife to let her know the real you rather than her getting an opinion from a book. Just my opinion

Reactions: Dldlns2
Back