• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

bonsoir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
good evening! I've been a lurker for a while and decided to say hello. I'm twenty one and live in the united states. You can call me burgundy.
I'm a little, a dl, and suffer from occasional incontinence issues.
I'm currently getting ready to return to school by the end of the year to pursue a medical career so in the mean time i've made work out of one of my hobbies, digital art. I have an interesting in a wide range of other art forms like writing, crafting and sewing. I like learning about other cultures and history.
I'm not looking for anything specifically here, just a place to chat here and there.

Hello Burgundy and welcome, yes this is a great place to hang out and chat or get advice with specific issues, I'm Pete, 54, from UK, 24/7 with some bladder anxiety issues, but love just letting go sometimes as well lol.

Also, if you wan to chat in real time, join discord. Lots of members hang out there.

Scaramouche said:
Also, if you wan to chat in real time, join discord. Lots of members hang out there.
I don't mean to offend, but never in a million years will i join discord. I can't stand it. If it were skype or google hangouts, maybe, but never discord.

BurgundyRose said:
I don't mean to offend, but never in a million years will i join discord. I can't stand it. If it were skype or google hangouts, maybe, but never discord.

No offense taken but I'm curious what happened there before? Any security issues?

Scaramouche said:
No offense taken but I'm curious what happened there before? Any security issues?
Its not as much what happened there but what happened everywhere else and the program itself. I guess issues of a sort too? Once discord started making its sweep across the internet alot of the places I liked to hang out and post at got less and less active until basically nothing was happening there at all and the few members that would not or could not get discord and still hung around came by less and less until they stopped coming all together because it was always dead. People were talking about the people that weren't there behind their backs and being really mean and some people were even making their own chats to have conversations about people without them knowing. On top of that, some of those places also had skype groups and other chats and not everybody was in all of them. People would post important stuff for one of the other chats in discord only and people were ending up uninformed. It was only a problem with the discord though, the skype and other chat shared information between them very well. Sometimes those people did it on purpose to exclude those that were not in the discord. It was just bad. I'm not sure about you, but i find discord really slows the computer down and eats up the wifi. Not sure i its still an issue, but there used to be a problem where if you make an account in one version of it it won't exist in any other version and you have to make a brand new account for each version. Make new chats is somehow simultaneously too easy and too difficult. And last time i checked it was full of excessive and outdated memes. Quite a few of us who hate discord have our own skype group.

Last edited:
Hmm. Well it doesn't slow down my computer and just like everything with ADISC, it is heavily monitored and talking about people behind their back would not be tolerated. I've seen two temporarily banned from Discord. Several permanently banned here on Adisc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back