Bleeding hemorrhoids

Status
Not open for further replies.

TestingTiger1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve had an interest in wearing diapers since I was a child but no interest in the baby side of it.

Around September of last year I noticed some bleeding when I wiped. When it first happened I was shocked and concerned at the amount so I went to the store and bought some Depends Real Fit. That night I told my wife about the bleeding and Depends. She seemed concerned about the bleeding but didn’t say much about the Depends except to put a clean one on after the first one had a fair amount of blood. I kept wearing the Depends for the next 3 or 4 days, and she thought it was kinda unnecessary since I hadn’t had much bleeding since that first day.

From time to time the past few months I’ve had a little bleeding but not as much. Some of these times I’ve worn Depends, but when she finds out she says I don’t need them and that it’s a waste of money.

I’d like to tell her about my general interest in wearing diapers some but don’t know how. Could I use this experience with bleeding to lead into a conversation? I’d like her to know that I’m not just wearing them because of the bleeding because it’s usually not a ton of blood.

Go to the doctor.

ade said:
Go to the doctor.
I went to the doctor. That’s how I learned it was hemorrhoids. That wasn’t my question.

Then just tell her.
She uses protection for her bleeding (and will have her preferences of pad or tampon type) doesn't she?

Firstly iy is normal for heamorrhoids to bleed occasionaly, the blood will normally be bright red, more worrying is when your stools are black or tarry as that is bllod that has been through at least part of the digestive system.. However in either case go back to your doctor. there are treatments available from over the counter medication such as anusol, preperation h, etc, if they are internal then suppositries may be needed and if they are dense and bleeding on a regular basis there is banding or surgical opyions as well. But GO BACK TO YOUR DOCTOR.

Sorry for the confusion, but my question wasn’t if I should see a doctor. I want to know if I can somehow use this to lead to a discussion about my desire to wear diapers in general even sometimes when not bleeding. I’m not sure how to bring it up.

TestingTiger1 said:
I’d like to tell her about my general interest in wearing diapers some but don’t know how. Could I use this experience with bleeding to lead into a conversation? I’d like her to know that I’m not just wearing them because of the bleeding because it’s usually not a ton of blood.
Well, yes, next time she complains about you wearing, you could respond you discovered that you appreciate the feeling of safety and snugness, so for you it's not a waste of money but a gain of comfort. Maybe you want to mention childhood memories, maybe you don't.

Be prepared that she might react bewildered or disgusted. This is nothing you can expect others to embrace. Many of us only wear secretly because their SO don't approve of it in their presence. Some marriages have suffered from honesty up to the point of divorce.

There are ADISC members who therefore advise against confessing. There are others who feel your ABDL side is such an intergal part of your personality that it should be revealed in a relationship no matter what. Only you can decide what applies in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back