Best refastenable tapes

LilxFawn said:
they don’t have the Bunny hops that I want.
I think that'll be for the best. You'll get to try them first when the new version comes out. The originals had some nits worth picking, from aesthetics to weird sizing. (Although, tbh, I haven't been paying close enough attention to know whether the sizing is getting fixed.)

Last edited:
Reactions: LilxFawn
Cottontail said:
I think that'll be for the best. You'll get to try them first when the new version comes out. The originals had some nits worth picking, from aesthetics to weird sizing. (Although, tbh, I haven't been paying close enough attention to know whether the sizing is getting fixed.)
Well that’s good at least lol. Last I saw it looked like they only had two tapes? (I could be totally wrong tho). I hope they have 4 tapes, I like 4 tape ones better

Abena l4 and m4 tapes have gone way down hill. Which I why mummy and I switched to vivactive, but they aren't re-usable tapes

LilxFawn said:
Last I saw it looked like they only had two tapes? (I could be totally wrong tho). I hope they have 4 tapes, I like 4 tape ones better
If I recall correctly, the plan is to offer both two- and four-tape versions. But yeah, the first run is/was two-tape only. I'm a two-taper, so that worked for me, although it was still less than ideal because the sizing was whacked. I can't complain too much, though, because I was warned about that ahead of time.

Last edited:
Tykables seemed to have the better grip tapes on that style imo, better then rearz those dino ones

I recently started using rearz barnyard at night. Pretty good tapes...hook n loop but diaper is plastic. Its a super bulky diaper though so if dicretion matters to you then these diapers wont be a good choice.

Back