Proud Lucario Owner
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
The other day I made an order to ABU for a mixed half case of diapers, putting in the notes that they were a celebration for finishing my college semester.

(I’ll attach the photos as well)

IMG_8528.JPGIMG_8529.JPG
What I got was much more than expected, to say the least. My order from the Maryland Warehouse (one bag of diapers is coming from Washington still) came with two laminated certificates, a colored drawing, a little laminated paper saying I was amazing, and a two page letter from a worker called Christian the Beaver. . .

IMG_8533.JPGIMG_8534.JPGIMG_8532.JPG

I’m literally near tears, this is the best thing that’s ever happened to me through customer care. I’m so happy to be part of this community.

IMG_8531.JPGIMG_8530.JPGIMG_8519.JPG

Thank you to Yamcha, my Lucario, for being such a great helper for the photos.

For anyone who can’t read the letter, it says:
“Hey Digi,
Congratulations! I saw your note and I wanted to reach out personally to say “Congratulations” you’ve earned these diapers. I remember college and I know what it’s like to be stressed to your eyeballs and busy all the time and crazy times. But I also remember what it was like to be an ABDL in college. It really helped me. I could just throw on a diaper and study and my stress would just melt.
So keep up the good work, okay! Let me know if there is anything we can do for you, okay? It is going to be hella stressful! But it is also going to be extremely rewarding. Thank you for supporting us and our community!

Thanks!
Christian the Beaver

P.S. I threw in some extra goodies! You are doing great!”

Has this ever happened to anyone else? If Christian is on here, I wanna tell him how happy this made me!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DPLuvAB, BobbiSueEllen, thedlguy and 21 others
Woohoo! Congratulations! This is truly awesome.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Tappy and Edgewater
Wow. That's super rare these days, to say the least. Someone in customer care who actually does care! Way to go, ABU!

Digi, has got the "X" Factor though, :)(y)🫂🌈❤️

Glad to hear it. Most post concerning customer care have not always been so great. Glad to hear otherwise

Wow === The is GR8 , I am glad someone still knows what customer service is all about .

Nice swag too !

T.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaddedRita
Its always nice when companys make it a little more special !!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love ABU.

Those are the things that make humans superior to machines.
An AI would never learn to behave like that.

Thanks for spreading hope that, behind some firms, there are still people with hearts and not just business.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PadPhilosopher
Congrats! That is awesome! Thats so kind of them

Congrats on finishing your college semester, you're almost there!

Wow, I got great email customer support from an ABU representative called Christian within the past couple of years. Maybe it's the same person. If you are reading this, recognition and credit to you Christian--thank you again! I appreciate ABU keeping the quality experience at a very enjoyable and high level--thank you as a company of a collective group of people too. (Perhaps someone here should email ABU and send them a link to this thread so ABU and Christian can be sure to see it.)

Congrats on your college progress. As someone with completed university degrees, I encourage you to keep going to fulfill good long-term future schooling and career goals. Awesome job thus far!

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
Back