Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So a while ago I bought some adult diapers from Boots, it was their own brand tape on diapers size M/L and they come in a pack of 10.

I was wondering, because now baby diapers are a bit of a squeeze and I don't mind paying extra money for adult diapers what is the best you can get in the UK from stores like Boots, ASDA, Sainsbury's etc?

Also I have looked at convert-a-nappy and may try that but for now I don't mind buying adult diapers.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The best that I have seen in any major store would be the cloth-backed Tena Slip Maxi, which I have seen in a couple of larger ASDA stores. Boots stock rebranded Attends, and I suspect have an agreement not to sell anything else.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
There's two big ASDA stores near me, one I went into didn't seem to have them but I haven't checked the other one in the centre of my town

Overnight

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are you sure? I've only ever seen Tena Slip Super, and then only size Large sadly.

I don't think Tena Slip are worth having though, unless you can find some of the older ones or the very new Active Fit ones.

I actually think in terms of store bought Boots' repackaged Attends are the best on-the-shelf option; but given what's been revealed about Boots abusing NHS funding this week I shalln't recommend them and wont be purchasing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.