Being Caught

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Would you rather be caught just wearing your diapers or would you rather be caught wearing your baby clothes like a romper, onesie or baby dress?

Reactions: CaregiverCody and medfet878
I'd definitely rather be caught fully decked out in diaper, onesie, pacifier, etc. Obviously I'd have to produce a bigger lie, or tell the whole truth, but after that things would be a lot easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: puddlefeet, LilByte, CaregiverCody and 2 others
Floodingpants said:
Would you rather be caught just wearing your diapers or would you rather be caught wearing your baby clothes like a romper, onesie or baby dress?
Definitely in baby clothes. I learn to like the embarrassment!

Reactions: littledreamers333, CaregiverCody, Floodingpants and 2 others
I’d opt for the baby gear with pacifier, onesie, nappy, socks …). It’d be easily justifiable by explaining that I was engaging in my little space pastime. On the other hand, getting caught with solely a nappy on (and nothing else), would be harder to explain 😬.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince, Floodingpants and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
Sigh....I was once caught in full little girl baby gear, diaper and all and I was hugely embarrassed. Fortunately, no one has talked about it, probably because it was a few months after my wife died.

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Floodingpants, JacksonTheGoldenRetriever and 1 other person
:/ I’m super shy and private so both of these give me heeby jeebies if we’re talking about being caught in real life. In some ways I think it’s easier to explain away a diaper kink than it is to be dressed babyishly. But if your clothing is enough to hide the diaper, then maybe you can get away with saying you were designing something sweet lolita for an upcoming con.

Oof. Idk. I got caught once in college. I had a single dorm my final year…, spacious corner room, large windows all along two of the walls but situated on the third floor up facing gardens so i felt understandably safe strolling about my dorm just in a molicare (what i wore in college). I must’ve crashed on top of my bed mid day for a nap and when I woke up, there were construction workers walking all alongside the windows on scaffolding that I had not noticed that entire year until then. I never grabbed my blanket and dove underneath so quickly in my life. In that case though, im glad i was just padded and passed out versus full out AB.

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy, Seasonedcitizen, Floodingpants and 1 other person
Just a diaper for sure. That can be explained with an explanation of a medical issue. Much harder to explainbaby clothing. 😬

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Fiammaverde and Floodingpants
Lol part of me says full-on baby, and I’d just be like, “What? Something wrong?” That would be fun :LOL:

Then there’s the real-world part of me: Diaper only. “Just a little dribble thing, nothing to worry about. Yes, I have an appt with the doc” 😑

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DLDeeder
After the many close calls of being caught in diapers I do not wish to repeat it again. My freaking hearts pounding just thinking about it.
I didn't wear onsies or have ABDL diapers at the time but I guess if I'm gonna get caught I'd rather it be in a plain white medical diaper. I think I can explain that away before trying to explain why I have a printed onsie with cartoonish characters and a printed ABDL diaper on.
This is the main reason why this side of me stays within the walls of my home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Floodingpants
Rather just not be caught. I'm not into the AB thing but I do have rompers for concealment. (And I love the way they feel.) Wife knows I wear them but thinks it's sole purpose is medical. But that is pretty much resolved...

I'm 67 years old so I would rather be caught in just my diapers than full baby gear. The diapers would be easier to explain.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Fiammaverde and Floodingpants
Just caught in my nappy as I have prostate issues I could blame

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
if i had to pick, i'd rather be caught in just a diaper. that has some explanations: i could say there's medical reasons, or i could say i'm going to a movie and don't want to have to use the restroom. full-on baby clothes, though? there's not many explanations for that.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and jamiejamie
It's 100 times harder to explain a pacifier than it is a diaper. However, seeing as I wear baby diapers, that's just as inexplainable. So honestly, I'd go with the baby gear, seeing as I'd have to tell the truth anyway.

dogboy said:
Sigh....I was once caught in full little girl baby gear, diaper and all and I was hugely embarrassed. Fortunately, no one has talked about it, probably because it was a few months after my wife died.
I am sorry to hear she passed. I hope you have adjusted in time and that it doesn't hurt as much when you find yourself reflecting on your past.

A comment you made about your relationship left a positive impression, and may have influenced my own relationships in some small way.

A loooong time ago, well over decade (I was likely early to mid-teens, I'm 30 this year) I remember reading one of your comments. It was something about finding a relationship while being involved in ABDL. I can't remember the comment verbatim, but the gist of it was that finding someone with more common interests and chemistry was of greater importance, while abdl acceptance/participation secondary concern. That a loving relationship based on more than just mutual kinks is better for longevity and happiness. I believe your wife supported your interests but was never a very active participant, if I recall correctly. While she didn't directly participate, she might buy you something abdl related as a present, or make an inside joke if a commercial for diapers would play on the TV (I vaguely recall those examples from one of your comments).

Sorry, that last paragraph was a little convoluted and something put together from an old, dusty memory. But I look at my marriage and realize I followed that advice and it has resulted in happiness and growth, despite some bumps in the road along the way.

In a nutshell, I thank you and your late wife for your unintentional, yet positive, influences on my own journey.

As not to derail the purpose of this thread, if I had to pick one or the other, it would be just the diaper. Then I have a little breathing room to offer a lie or provide some limited truth, depending on the situation and the person that caught me. I have been caught once, my cousin noticed even though I thought I was being slick. Kind of sucks 😅

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedTim, dogboy and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
It’s a matter of contest, but I’d agree that generally diapers would be easier to explain.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
kronikmod said:
I am sorry to hear she passed. I hope you have adjusted in time and that it doesn't hurt as much when you find yourself reflecting on your past.

A comment you made about your relationship left a positive impression, and may have influenced my own relationships in some small way.

A loooong time ago, well over decade (I was likely early to mid-teens, I'm 30 this year) I remember reading one of your comments. It was something about finding a relationship while being involved in ABDL. I can't remember the comment verbatim, but the gist of it was that finding someone with more common interests and chemistry was of greater importance, while abdl acceptance/participation secondary concern. That a loving relationship based on more than just mutual kinks is better for longevity and happiness. I believe your wife supported your interests but was never a very active participant, if I recall correctly. While she didn't directly participate, she might buy you something abdl related as a present, or make an inside joke if a commercial for diapers would play on the TV (I vaguely recall those examples from one of your comments).

Sorry, that last paragraph was a little convoluted and something put together from an old, dusty memory. But I look at my marriage and realize I followed that advice and it has resulted in happiness and growth, despite some bumps in the road along the way.

In a nutshell, I thank you and your late wife for your unintentional, yet positive, influences on my own journey.

As not to derail the purpose of this thread, if I had to pick one or the other, it would be just the diaper. Then I have a little breathing room to offer a lie or provide some limited truth, depending on the situation and the person that caught me. I have been caught once, my cousin noticed even though I thought I was being slick. Kind of sucks 😅
Thank you for your kind words and you're correct in your memory. We had been married for many years before I told her. In fact, it was what lead me to ADISC, getting advice from others. I had made a diaper order on Amazon and my wife saw the order so I had to explain it all. So really, that was the first time I was caught, not wearing diapers, but ordering them.

Yes, she was very supportive, buying me all sorts of "little" items. She was one of a kind, thinking more of others than herself. I got such a thrill being able to wear a diaper in front of her. Sometimes she'd make funny comments which I actually enjoyed.

Reading all these responses I thought, isn't it a shame most, if not all of us are afraid of getting caught. Yes, dressing in diapers and baby clothes is so outside the box, but is it really that big of a deal? There are so many horrible things happening in our world. No wonder some of us prefer to escape from the world, even if it's just for a few hours, retreating into our world of diapers and baby clothes.

Reactions: DiaperedTim
dogboy said:
Thank you for your kind words and you're correct in your memory. We had been married for many years before I told her. In fact, it was what lead me to ADISC, getting advice from others. I had made a diaper order on Amazon and my wife saw the order so I had to explain it all. So really, that was the first time I was caught, not wearing diapers, but ordering them.

Yes, she was very supportive, buying me all sorts of "little" items. She was one of a kind, thinking more of others than herself. I got such a thrill being able to wear a diaper in front of her. Sometimes she'd make funny comments which I actually enjoyed.

Reading all these responses I thought, isn't it a shame most, if not all of us are afraid of getting caught. Yes, dressing in diapers and baby clothes is so outside the box, but is it really that big of a deal? There are so many horrible things happening in our world. No wonder some of us prefer to escape from the world, even if it's just for a few hours, retreating into our world of diapers and baby clothes.
Most welcome. I'm happy you got to experience such a fulfilling, supportive relationship with someone like her. I wish everyone would get the chance to experience that kind of love and support for themselves. Ideally, it would be the norm. But this is an imperfect and fickle existence.

If and when a person is fortunate enough to find such love, I suggest they hold on to and nurture it with all their might.

I agree, it is a shame. A shame that something so harmless, even positive in the effect it has on those who engage, is often hidden from those close to us. Hidden by necessity for fear of the potential rejection. My wife caught me in the middle of taping up and laughed at the deer-caught-in-headlights look, I wasn't expecting her. It's nothing she hasn't seen before, by my initial reaction was panic. That fear of getting caught runs deep in some of us.

Reactions: MaybeBroken and dogboy
Back