Been having more and more feelings for the AB side

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So i have been a DL my whole life. And for the longest time the most baby thing i did and do is sleep with my blankie from when i was like 6-7. 4 years ago i moved in with my gf who supports my DL side and as we got more comfortable with it i got my first footie pajamas which she likes. Then i bought a onesies and then she started to get worried but got ok with it here and there, then i had her pick out 4 of the ones she liked that weren’t as babyish and i get to wear them almost any time. Then i wanted to get a pacifier which is not ok with her but the other night she said if i wanted it it was ok but she didnt want to see it. I get the whole fact of she wants me to be her bf and sometimes i get to role play as baby. But i kinda want to be changed more which she only does here and there, i like when she lets me suck on her nipple but i also want to cuddle her while sucking on my binkie in my favorite diaper and onesie with blankie. So i get the fact of don’t pressure and i should be happy with what i have but i am just trying to please my ab/dl feelings. So i guess my big question is instead of trying to pressure her into role playing as a mommy what are some things i can do to give into my baby feelings? I do use my pacifier when shes not home i got a bottle but i need to modify the nipple still and i have my diapers, onesies, and my blankie. And not really into the toys or cartoons i like more feely things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you are definitely succumbing into the AB side haha. Which I think is cool. Seriously dude, do what makes you feel good. Yeah, your girlfriend might take a little time to get used to it. Just don't push it! Talk to her and come to a compromise. I think you could be her amazingly adult boyfriend during the weeks and do adult stuff. And then you can pick up a day during the weekend and take a couple of hours to be her baby. I think that could balance the equation and will make you feel pressured on the AB desires. I'll keep thinking on ways to help you, but don't fight it! Just talk through it!

kik91 said:
Yeah, you are definitely succumbing into the AB side haha. Which I think is cool. Seriously dude, do what makes you feel good. Yeah, your girlfriend might take a little time to get used to it. Just don't push it! Talk to her and come to a compromise. I think you could be her amazingly adult boyfriend during the weeks and do adult stuff. And then you can pick up a day during the weekend and take a couple of hours to be her baby. I think that could balance the equation and will make you feel pressured on the AB desires. I'll keep thinking on ways to help you, but don't fight it! Just talk through it!

Thats about what we have been doing i usually take the last hour before bed to be a baby. I just wanted to see if there was any other baby feeling things i was missing out on that i could do on the side.

BrandenDL4ever said:
Thats about what we have been doing i usually take the last hour before bed to be a baby. I just wanted to see if there was any other baby feeling things i was missing out on that i could do on the side.

Well, I guess it all depends what you want to try and what your girlfriend is willing to participate with!

kik91 said:
Well, I guess it all depends what you want to try and what your girlfriend is willing to participate with!

What do u suggest? She will do about anything just not all the time, and i dont mind doing things on my own either. And her biggest worry with me and the pacifier is my teeth i think

BrandenDL4ever said:
What do u suggest? She will do about anything just not all the time, and i dont mind doing things on my own either. And her biggest worry with me and the pacifier is my teeth i think

Well, once you guys go into baby time, you can dive in. You can let her bottle feed you! Or maybe during dinner time, you can sit in the chair in just diapers and let he spoon feed you. And then you guys can play some children's games or with toys or watch cartoons. I mean, there are tons of things to do that can be quite cool!

We get DL's from time to time wishing to explore the AB side a bit more, this is quite a natural progression I think. I mean, AB's are often conflated with DL's and truth be told, a lot of our interests overlap, so it's never been strange to me that so many DL's eventually find themselves identifying as AB's or a dead even, 50/50 split of both, sometimes even as caregivers. Based on the progression you've had, I'd say that you most certainly have some AB tendencies.

If you want to explore these tendencies a bit more and you want a surefire way to regress, I'm not sure what I could suggest or advise. I think every AB regresses in their own unique way, each and every one of us has our own triggers, little age and set of behaviours when we enter baby/little mode.

One of the things I like to suggest in situations like these, is that you could take stock of some of the things you liked to do when you were a young child and try to replicate them now. Was there a particular cartoon you liked to watch? A particular toy you liked to play with? Sometimes, figuring out the answer to those questions and bringing those objects, shows and behaviours into your baby/little time, can help you to regress more or at least make regression feel a bit more natural.

As Kik91 has pointed out, you also have an accepting girlfriend, you could always try to bring her into your baby time, if she's willing. Having a caregiver can really bring you into baby-mode, it also opens up a whole new range of baby/little experiences i.e. diaper changes, feeding time, cuddle time. Of course, you might want to figure out just how deeply you regress and what some of your triggers and favourite little time activities are before you bring a partner into it because if you're still discovering and exploring this side of yourself, bringing in a partner without having a handle on the finer details, can be awkward.

In any event, it sounds like you have a pretty good handle of how to wade into your AB side a bit more, just stay the course, try some of the things suggested here and take your time. The more you explore the AB side of things, the more regressing will come naturally to you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back