Bedwetters in the house

BwBunny said:
Did any of you chose to wear them at any time? If not, then it makes even less sense, especially after none of you wet the bed or had an accident.
I recall that we both did when we were young (>9/10). They stopped offering when we stopped accepting.

Reactions: BwBunny
My brother was a couple years younger than me... And we both wet the bed. Initially we just were baby diapers.

I don't remember that he ever actually stopped.. But I would stop from time to time...

Got tired of the idea of everybody knowing about it so when I had a short dry spell I just decided that I was going to snake diapers from my younger siblings and eventually just by my own.

This meant that even though I still have the problem... My parents were unaware of it

My brother even up to about 12 years old was still getting his diaper changed at night by my mom

After that he got his own room.. I know he's still with the bad because if we went for groceries or something mom would bring him home Goodnites

I know if they would leak on him My stepdad would spank him... This is also part of why when I had a dry spell and started wetting again later I just stole diapers and hid it

When I was in The juvenile detention center my freshman year in high school The nurse just gave me some youth-sized tape on diapers and they would be delivered to my cell every so often... Nobody really knew about it other than the nurse and the guards who would occasionally check your cell

When the nurse first told me I needed to wear night diapers she said that lots of kids were the bed in the juvenile detention center

Later that year when I went to a group home... They knew about it and I wore tape on diapers to bed... The house parents were in the process of potty training their little ones... So they made a chart with stars...

It was kept in the office so it really wasn't something that a whole lot of other kids knew about

my roommate also wet the bed as did lots of other kids

when I got home my mom had no idea I wet the bed... So I stole diapers and bought them

• Wow
Reactions: gobphus
nezquic66 said:
My twin sister and I both wet, I stopped around third grade and she stopped shortly after me.
Identical or fraternal? Just curious since you didn't stop at the same time

RojasPuraVida said:
I recall that we both did when we were young (>9/10). They stopped offering when we stopped accepting.
Must still have been awkward, especially for you. Did anyone of you have accidents or did you use it? Or maybe they only offered you because you wore (maybe and maybe wet) the last time on that trip. That might make a little sense in you case. Makes even more sense in regards to your sister, at least to me as a bedwetter.

detectiveblutomindpretzel said:
Identical or fraternal? Just curious since you didn't stop at the same time
Fraternal

BwBunny said:
Must still have been awkward, especially for you. Did anyone of you have accidents or did you use it? Or maybe they only offered you because you wore (maybe and maybe wet) the last time on that trip. That might make a little sense in you case. Makes even more sense in regards to your sister, at least to me as a bedwetter.
I don't remember it being all that awkward. My grandparents always lived in Malaga and we always lived where we lived and Dad hated flying so we would always drive. I guess it was like a habitual thing, having accepted as a small child and then continued doing so. And yes, for whatever difference it makes, I used the nappy for it's intended purpose lol 🤣🤣

I'm the 2nd oldest out of 4 but was the only bedwetter. My mom always had 2 kids in diapers until my younger brother was potty trained and then it was just me that had to wear diapers day and night until I was 6, when I was finally daytime potty trained. I still had several accidents at school and had to wear pull-ups. When I was 9, I started to unplug my bedwetting alarm and was put in goodnites at night. My sister was born when I was 10 but was potty trained day and night by the time she was 4. She used to laugh at me when my mom would take us to the store and would get her diapers and pull-ups and then tell me to get my Goodnites, we then go to the adult diaper aisle and get me some depend diapers. There was several times that we would have friends come over during breakfast and I would be only wearing a t-shirt and pull-ups or just a pair of shorts over them and no shirt, they would ask why I was still having to wear diapers. They were told about my bedwetting problems and accidents at school. I also had a plastic sheet on my bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, bedwetterdavid and gobphus
Back