becoming an ABDL Artist

Inneedofcuddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
recently ive gotten back into art and im thinking of doing fetish art for ABDL but im not sure how to draw diapers any help would be appreciated :)

Do you mean technically or stylistically? I don't really have the answer to either but I'd be curious to know what type of art you do? Hopefully this extra information will help someone more knowledgeable than I give you the tips you want.

Inneedofcuddles said:
recently ive gotten back into art and im thinking of doing fetish art for ABDL but im not sure how to draw diapers any help would be appreciated :)
i think it depends on what style your trying to go for? like if your going for a very blended style with a lot of color id go for more poofy looking diapers with a good amount of detail on the folds and creases for the crinkles on the diaper but if your going for more of a flat art look id suggest making the diaper have a couple lines or creases here and there but overall a pretty simple look opposed to the more detailed style. sorry if that doesnt make much sense ive learned over time that when i say or type out my thoughts and ideas they tend to be incoherent just let me know if you have trouble understanding anything i said, have a nice day!

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Anemone said:
Do you mean technically or stylistically? I don't really have the answer to either but I'd be curious to know what type of art you do? Hopefully this extra information will help someone more knowledgeable than I give you the tips you want.
i mostly draw anime style art and both i am clueless when it comes to drawing diapers T-T

Practice makes perfect!! When I started making ABDL art it was a lot of referencing the kind of styles I enjoyed seeing with other peoples’ work. As with any art we all haves styles we prefer, be it more cartoony or realistic etc etc
I would gather inspiration from other artists and just try your hand at it!

Reactions: LittleBabyJake
Inneedofcuddles said:
i mostly draw anime style art and both i am clueless when it comes to drawing diapers T-T
My advice would be to look for references, copy and work up from there. There is a great volume of art coming out of Japan that fits our niche.

t
lilbabyjooce said:
Practice makes perfect!! When I started making ABDL art it was a lot of referencing the kind of styles I enjoyed seeing with other peoples’ work. As with any art we all haves styles we prefer, be it more cartoony or realistic etc etc
I would gather inspiration from other artists and just try your hand at it!
thanks!! ill try but how do you draw diapers? is their a certain method i should know

Back