• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

BabyWolfy

Status
Not open for further replies.

babywolfryry

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hello!
My name is a secret at the moment, but you can call me wolf or Ry. I'm a 20 year old trans man babyboy. In my little space, I'm bout two or younger, enjoying things like my nook (pacifier, why are there so many names for those?) bottles, my stuffies, coloring, and being a generally sweet little boy.
I rarely throw temper tantrums, though my little side is far more emotional than I normally am. I'm looking for friends, events, love and just a safe place.
Thanks for letting me on!:D

Welcome!

Rare temper tantrums?! No fair! Yur gunna give us other sweet boys a bad name! *LOL*

What else do you like in everyday life? I'm your average nerd trash who likes comics and games and sci-fi stuff...

AdorableRabbit said:
Welcome!

Rare temper tantrums?! No fair! Yur gunna give us other sweet boys a bad name! *LOL*

What else do you like in everyday life? I'm your average nerd trash who likes comics and games and sci-fi stuff...

I LOVE nerdy stuff! Anime/games/fanfiction? That's my jam! And, well, rare is rather subjective, isn't it?

Ahaha, yay! More of us fer da nerd club!

Ok, fav anime? As a little right now we're watching Ronja - she's great and I love her mom! Bigger, we're watching Aldnoah Zero...

Game? I got Pokemon Sun for Christmas and it's sooooo pretty! I love to pet my Pokemon after battles... Bigger, well working on Gravity Rush, and still trying to finish the Wrath of the Machine Raid in Destiny on hard mode...

How about you?

AdorableRabbit said:
Ahaha, yay! More of us fer da nerd club!

Ok, fav anime? As a little right now we're watching Ronja - she's great and I love her mom! Bigger, we're watching Aldnoah Zero...

Game? I got Pokemon Sun for Christmas and it's sooooo pretty! I love to pet my Pokemon after battles... Bigger, well working on Gravity Rush, and still trying to finish the Wrath of the Machine Raid in Destiny on hard mode...

How about you?

Favorite anime... I'd have to say Black Butler, but I've seen it so many times. I'm also a huge fan of Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto. I'm pretty limited by what's on netflix. Have you seen junjou romantica?
I play mostly Pokemon and DS games, though I had to sell it last fall, which sucked. I borrow my sibling's though for Moon.

Oh yeah, I loved Ouran also! I haven't seen Junjou Romantica ... ah I have a hard time sitting through romance stories, they're too blushy! But I think there are lots of good things on Netflix! Sorry you don't have your own DS anymore...

AdorableRabbit said:
Oh yeah, I loved Ouran also! I haven't seen Junjou Romantica ... ah I have a hard time sitting through romance stories, they're too blushy! But I think there are lots of good things on Netflix! Sorry you don't have your own DS anymore...

It's not a big deal, I had to take care of my people and would do it again in a heartbeat.
I like junjou because there's a story around it, not just blushy-stuff. I mean, it's the best of both worlds, when I'm feeling kinda big but still kinda little. What's the best ones on netflix? And I think HOney-Senpai is pretty much an adorable ageplayer.

Honey Senpai!! <3<3<3

Ok, on Netflix I know Attack On Titan is good, and so is Blue Exorcist. Mushi-shi is good too, and I really liked Little Witch Acadamia.

AdorableRabbit said:
Honey Senpai!! <3<3<3

Ok, on Netflix I know Attack On Titan is good, and so is Blue Exorcist. Mushi-shi is good too, and I really liked Little Witch Acadamia.

I've seen a little of Blue Exorcist and like three episodes of Attack on Titan, but both are on my to-finish list. What's Mushi-shi and Little Witch Acadamia about?

babywolfryry said:
I've seen a little of Blue Exorcist and like three episodes of Attack on Titan, but both are on my to-finish list. What's Mushi-shi and Little Witch Acadamia about?

Mushi-shi is kind of a Japanese medieval ... um, ghostbuster I guess? It's really interesting, and has a lot of Japanese mythology in it.

Little Witch Academia is basically anime Harry Potter ... with just about all that you'd expect!

AdorableRabbit said:
Mushi-shi is kind of a Japanese medieval ... um, ghostbuster I guess? It's really interesting, and has a lot of Japanese mythology in it.

Little Witch Academia is basically anime Harry Potter ... with just about all that you'd expect!

Now I have to watch those. Harry Potter? YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back