Baby smell

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone even use extra baby powder and baby lotion so they will smell like a baby around other people hoping someone will say something?

Reactions: longallsboy, Diapertoddler and Bronie07
My wife does lotion when I get out of the shower or bath, powder is used with every diaper change, also we use baby scent dreft pellets with my littles clothing, that includes the onesies I wear under my vanilla clothing

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool and Diapertoddler
No :( ideally im as stealthy as possible with it.

Reactions: PampLuv, Seasonedcitizen and ianwee
I use baby powder every day even when I'm not diapered. Makes me feel fresh and clean.

Reactions: mistykitty, Edgewater and Floodingpants
I'm not ABDL, simply incontinent. My bedroom has IC odors. I don't really smell like BM's, mostly because I use internal deodorants. But sometimes I can smell it along with wet diapers. Of course I can smell Desitin ointment. To be honest I don't really smell when I go for work or shopping. I always use cologne (Polo) and Coppertone lotion. But I think IC people acknowledge that their bedroom has somewhat "baby smells."

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
I use a product called Mobetter fragrance oil, Baby Powder scent. It has a strong baby powder smell. I only apply a very small amount, but you can definitely smell it if you are close to me. I don’t like fragrances so strong that you can smell them from a distance. I find that intrusive. But up close is fair game.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 1 other person
I wash my clothes in Dreft detergent and Blissfuls and also use dissolved Blissfuls as a linen spray. Also have started using baby cologne. I just like it for me, don't care if anyone notices or says anything.

What am I supposed to either smell like ass or Axe like everyone else? Gross. With my size, attitude, and "srs bsns get sh done even if I have to nuke everything in my path" disposition, I don't think anyone would dare say anything if they wanted to. 🤣 Who's gonna see a 240 lb guy over 6 foot pushing a shopping cart at a 5-6 mph walking pace breathing calmly through the nose mouth closed at 60 bpm and looks like hes likely carrying, and go "hey yo you smell like a baby!"🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: oldskool, mistykitty, Deleted member 73779 and 3 others
Also use Baby Powder scent wax melts in my bedroom. Definitely smells like a nursery in there.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen, LittleAndAlone and 2 others
while I don't use baby perfume/shampoo/powder/detergent you can still smell that a baby lives in my room, and fortunately in a good way. I don't throw away my abu scent strips and overtime It's given my room a very nice smell.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 73779, Edgewater, BBBen and 1 other person
I have used baby powder my whole life but just enough to do the job, so it is not very noticeable. Generally, I don't use powder when wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Edgewater
At the moment i use baby shampoo regulary and sometimes we have the nursery scent wax. I like the smell - keeps calm me down 🥰 But outside i have to be a big boy 🫣

I use baby powder deodorant some days. Got the idea from someone on here. I don't think it is very noticeable, but I tend to do it just when I have a baby's day in.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Edgewater
curve crush perfume for women has a nice all round nursery smell to it.

Have been diapering for nearing 46 years. To not have a baby powder swell would be out of place and likely draw even more attention than the swell of baby powder.

Being IC changes expectation on both sides of the diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sealander
There was a special smell to the boxed Pampers of the 80’s. I use a white baby lotion by President’s Choice and it’s great but not as awesome as a freshly opened box of Pampers. That was a gateway drug experience 😂

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, 70sPampers, Little1 and 3 others
i use baby powder, shampoo, and lotion everyday. sometimes ill use baby oil too if i feel like my skin will be affected by dry air.

Look up Wah Wash. It’s a new ABDL/Furry company that creates scents.

Reactions: southeastlittle
Floodingpants said:
Does anyone even use extra baby powder and baby lotion so they will smell like a baby around other people hoping someone will say something?
I always wear baby powder scented deodorant and it smells lovely. Some lady I was talking to on the bus said I smelled like a baby a few weeks ago. I just thought "if you only knew"

• Haha
Reactions: oldskool, Subtlerustle, mistykitty and 1 other person
There are two products I use. One is a roll on and the other is a body spray. Here are the links:

Roll on

Body Spray

I’ve found the roll on to last all day and need to use in moderation while the body spray will not last long and will need to be reapplied.

I also prefer the scent of the roll on

pampers4U said:
My wife does lotion when I get out of the shower or bath, powder is used with every diaper change, also we use baby scent dreft pellets with my littles clothing, that includes the onesies I wear under my vanilla clothing
What are dreft pellets and where can I buy some

Back