Baby diapers looking for new options

PKnightNug

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
So I’m able to wear thristies duo wrap snap size 3
comfortably they don’t feel small or tight they don’t even leave marks after a change
I’m trying to find baby diapers that would still fit me before I make the big switch to adult diapers
Still hesitant on switching I like the baby diapers they’re really nice so far I’ve explored
2020 pampers
-cruisers 7 and 360 7
-baby dry 6 and 7
-ninjamas XL
- easy ups (5t - 6t)
2022 - swaddlers 7 and 8
2020 Huggies
-little movers plus 6 and regular 7
2023 parents choice
-Dry and gentle size 6
The 6s feel a little on the tighter side I’ll be picking up a new pack of the 7s soon
Pull-ups (5t - 6t)
Good nights

I’m here asking to explore for other diapers
thirsties_duo_wrap_snap_Mountain-Twilight-1024_1080x.jpg

This is where I ordered the thristies
Thristies duo wrap snap diapers

With the newer pampers i can’t wear em anymore since they changed how much the tabs stretch I’m looking for diapers that have stretchy tabs and big plus if they come in small packs I don’t want to buy 70+ diapers when I don’t wear diapers as often

Is the Duo 3 comfortable? Any interest in cloth diapers? That cover is right for an XL toddler prefold. Green Mountain Diapers sells those too! (I use GMD prefolds as boosters in my larger cloth diapers.)

Unfortunately there’s just nothing like the stretchiness of those last-generation Pampers. If the current Pampers don’t fit, you’ll probably need Convert-Ups or some other tab extensions to wear any of the tabbed baby diapers out there.

Last edited:
I have the convert ups it might just be me but I don’t think I put them on right when I try to attach the tapes to the extenders they slide off
Cottontail said:
Is the Duo 3 comfortable? Any interest in cloth diapers? That cover is right for an XL toddler prefold. Green Mountain Diapers sells those too! (I use GMD prefolds as boosters in my larger cloth diapers.)

Unfortunately there’s just nothing like the stretchiness of those last-generation Pampers. If the current Pampers don’t fit, you’ll probably need Convert-Ups or some other tab extensions to wear any of the tabbed baby diapers out there.
And to answer the question I have a small waist so they definitely are conformable for me at least I can get the snap ons on the duo 3 all the way to 3rd tab
With Cloth diapers I tried em and they just didn’t feel right maybe I just had to wear them more

Reactions: Cottontail
Back