BunBunDojo

Clingy Bunny Extraordinaire
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was wondering if there is something that I can do in order to help my baby bunny side out. I focus deeply on a lot of soft things, and am very sensitive to audio/visual cues. Any ideas to let my little bunny out to play, and to let them know it is going to be okay?

Reactions: Cottontail
BunBunDojo said:
I was wondering if there is something that I can do in order to help my baby bunny side out. I focus deeply on a lot of soft things, and am very sensitive to audio/visual cues. Any ideas to let my little bunny out to play, and to let them know it is going to be okay?
I don't know if this counts, but for a while now I've been thinking about making myself a onesie with a big plush bunny tail. I'd need some rare private time in order to wear it, but just feeling it back there might sort of keep me in character when I'm in little mode.

There's a seller on etsy that sells a pocket diaper/diaper wrap with a detachable bunny tail. I'm not a fan of all the snap pops on it but they're made like that so they can fit a variety of sizes.

Don't let the picture fool you they aren't actually that thick or poofy standalone. The model has something on underneath. I have a few of them and they are just a pocket diaper/diaper wrap.

il_794xN.4425883999_jcop.jpg

Venesha said:
There's a seller on etsy that sells a pocket diaper/diaper wrap with a detachable bunny tail. I'm not a fan of all the snap pops on it but they're made like that so they can fit a variety of sizes.
Yeah, I've seen these! I forget how I found them. I'd like to get one in my own fur colors though. It's probably a good sewing exercise for me. So far I've not tried sewing anything three-dimensional, and I'd like to make some plushies for myself too.

There's also another seller on etsy that has a few bunny onesies

I have the top first one, debating on getting the second one or not.

• Love
Venesha said:
I have the top first one, debating on getting the second one or not.
Very tempting!

How about making a little bunny suit of your own?

You’d need a white onesie or leotard, and a little white Pom-Pom to sew on as a tail.

You could wear white tights with it over your nappy, and maybe a pair of bunny ears.

What do you think?

Back