DreamerBenenedicte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello,

Two friends of mine asked me if I want to go watch the new Avatar tonight.

Is it good ? I loved the first one 😍
But for this one I hesitate. I have issues with my overactive bladder. Quite bad at the moment. And the film is so long.... Is their a break in the middle ?
Last years I did avoid going to the movies because of my bladder (and COVID 🙄). But I want to watch this movie so bad !!!

Would you go with incontinence issues ? I'm afraid to be too unconfortable, unable to concentrate on the movie and disturb people for bathroom breaks...

really? :LOL:
you ask how to deal with a long movie on a forum full of people who wear diapers?

ummmm.. im going to suggest.... um... waiting until a moment you dont mind missing and rushing out. :p

foxcub said:
really? :LOL:
you ask how to deal with a long movie on a forum full of people who wear diapers?

ummmm.. im going to suggest.... um... waiting until a moment you dont mind missing and rushing out. :p
True 😅
And I'm the only one knowing if I will be able to manage.

Maybe I will try if we book seats close to an alley. And will restrict fluids before the movie.
Or wait and watch it at home...

or... get padded ;)

you might find this helpful to look at if you have not already seen it. :p Its a link to a thread where they talked about going to the cinema in diapers.

As for what I think, it is a long movie so if you are not padded or do not want to use it, its just as simple as you will have to walk out to go sadly. (it might not be as fun but this is kind of why I want to see movies at home since you could stop it for a break haha)

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamerBenenedicte and Diaperpee8
I have seen Avatar 2 and liked it, I think it's a good movie.
I was in a diaper under the movie and used it so I didn't miss any part of the movie.

Reactions: CLPP and DreamerBenenedicte
Yes I will be !
Just waiting for Avatar 2 be shown in my area movie theaters !!!!

Reactions: Diaperpee8
Avatar 2 was great and luckily diapered the whole time. My spouse had to get up and go twice during the movie. I think the movie was on par with the first one.

Reactions: Diaperpee8
littleph0enix said:
you might find this helpful to look at if you have not already seen it. :p Its a link to a thread where they talked about going to the cinema in diapers.

As for what I think, it is a long movie so if you are not padded or do not want to use it, its just as simple as you will have to walk out to go sadly. (it might not be as fun but this is kind of why I want to see movies at home since you could stop it for a break haha)
Thanks, I didn't see this thread. Very helpfuil 👍

Finaly I don't think I will go tonight. Another friend will join us. And she knows about my bladder issues. And now I'm very unconfortable around her. When she discovered my problems, she was quite underdstanding. But also admited that she was quite disgusted by that sort of issues. I have some sort of crush on her so I was hurt 🙄
Since then, she sometimes looks at me with an awkward look. Last time I was in her car, I didn't ask for a stop. Didn't want to disturb, would like make a good impression and feel like a normal person who can handle a 1h30 drive...
And end up with a wet protection. She noticed (maybe me fidgeting a bit or the smell?) and I saw that she looked disgusted.
She tried to seem nice but only bluntly said that I should have asked for a stop.
The return drive was even more awkward. When she noticed, she said "Again? Even so I saw you going to the toilets before leaving? Hope you didn't leak on my seat...". 🙄

Sorry for the rambling. But I think that I won't be able to watch a 3,5 hours movie close to her.
At first I was thinking to restrict fluids, make only one break, rely on the Tena Pants and hope for the best. Of course with one or two spare pads for an easy change if required.
But she seems to always notice when I'm wet and watch my bathroom habits. I would feel too awkward rushing to the toilets every hour 🤨.

DreamerBen said:
Thanks, I didn't see this thread. Very helpfuil 👍
np at all ;) I get the feeling since I look back a bit im going to end up being more helpful pulling up old threads then posting on new ones.

so good to hear I was helpful, sad to hear about the crush. my view must be biased since I just cant understand why people have this disgust to someone with a medical problem? like I understand being uncomfortable since it is something new to learn but people that have this view on others is not a healthy way to look at anyone. (just another show that some people dont deserve to be your friend)

Sorry for my rambling haha good to know I helped

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamerBenenedicte
IMHO

Going to see Avatar 2 in 3D on a humongous screen from a Uber comfy electric chair is the perfect justification for ANYBODY to wear a diaper and plastic pants to a movie! Talk about PRACTICAL! Add some special edibles, a big bucket of diet soda and “you’re good to go!”

You’ll find yourself kind of feeling sorry for those audience members who leave in the middle of the movie and eventually come back.

Last edited:
littleph0enix said:
np at all ;) I get the feeling since I look back a bit im going to end up being more helpful pulling up old threads then posting on new ones.

so good to hear I was helpful, sad to hear about the crush. my view must be biased since I just cant understand why people have this disgust to someone with a medical problem? like I understand being uncomfortable since it is something new to learn but people that have this view on others is not a healthy way to look at anyone. (just another show that some people dont deserve to be your friend)

Sorry for my rambling haha good to know I helped
I finaly didn't went to see Avatar yesterday. Maybe one day...
Stayed alone at home. Lonely but I didn't regret since my overactive bladder gave me no rest. Maybe the result of one week with my family paying little attention to suggar, alcool and coffee 😓 My only exception this year. Won't do it again...

However, my friend called me this morning. To check if I avoid her lately 🙄
Because we are going to the same party tonight for new years Eve.
She did notice that I'm now unconfortable around her. So we talked a long time about my health issues. I cried but it felt good to be able to talk about that. Better than with medical staff. Especially that I avoid the subject with my family (they knows but don't want to discuss that with them).

My friend admit that she thought that I was being lazy about my issues. And that I didn't mind staying in wet protections.
I had to explain that my bladder don't fully empty and some urine stay in their for too long. Causing overactive bladder, irritations, frequent dribbles, UTI's and stronger smell ☹. That I'm not lazy but it's very difficult To me to stay clean for a long time... Even so I do my best to stay clean!
Also she admit that she can't help it but that she is disgusted by wet clothes or wet incontinence products. Probably since her grandmother has issues.
But she promised me that she would be more understanding with me now that she knows more about my issues. Even offered to try To help me when outside and need help to cover my issues.

Tonight I will go out and try to be happy 😀 Hope that you too 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: littleph0enix
Back