Does Anyone Were A Diaper To The Cinema?

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So looking forward to seeing avatar 2 but at 3hours and 10 minutes it has to be the perfect diaper movie.
my concern is itch bottom and rustling?

Reactions: Cottontail, DL232, Diaperpee8 and 2 others

Diaperman0723

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Nothing to worry about. I usually wear a rearz alpaca with booster no problem. As for drinks no need to worry no one will notice

Reactions: Angelapinks and QTnPLASTIC

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Thanks really nerves about it as I don't wear full diapers outside only pullups.

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
If you change on site at the start and end of the movie you should get through without any issues. Have a plastic bag in your pocket on top of your wallet that you have to pull out when you’re getting food and drinks maybe. Popcorn shaking in its box can take notice away too. Baggy jogging pants and a loose long hoodie will hide any diaper bulk.
Megamax would be my choice because the leak guards are soft enough to sit on for a long time when I game for hours.

Last edited:

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Ha! not brave enough to change on site nervous now and I'm not going for ten 10 days, as I only wear full diapers to bed never outside.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Make sure you wear plastic pants over your diaper so it doesn't leak onto your clothes and your seat, plus it should keep the smell inside the pant if you poop your diaper.

BabyBluePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I haven't really worn diapers at all in any movie theater.

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Thanks Good Idea.

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
BabyBluePup said:
I haven't really worn diapers at all in any movie theater.
me neither but really excited to try it>

diaperdude

Diapers are my new underwear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m planning to wear an abena abri-San 11 pad with possibly a booster to Avatar. Not bulky and able to get from Amazon. I know I wouldn’t be able to make it the whole time and I don’t want to miss any part. They are very comfortable and hold a ton. I’m so excited and don’t want to be distracted not having enough protection. Easy on and off too if needed. It’s like a diaper but easier.

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
diaperdude said:
I’m planning to wear an abena abri-San 11 pad with possibly a booster to Avatar. Not bulky and able to get from Amazon. I know I wouldn’t be able to make it the whole time and I don’t want to miss any part. They are very comfortable and hold a ton. I’m so excited and don’t want to be distracted not having enough protection. Easy on and off too if needed. It’s like a diaper but easier.
I'm so excited about this move I was planning to wear drynites 8-15 but as there is no way I'm going to leave my seat after the movie starts.
The first film made me fell like a child watching star wars for the first time, so I'm thinking why not wear a full diaper with haian pants and make it the greatest diaper day ever.

• Love
Reactions: IcyBlue and diaperdude

diaperdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TopCat said:
I'm so excited about this move I was planning to wear drynites 8-15 but as there is no way I'm going to leave my seat after the movie starts.
The first film made me fell like a child watching star wars for the first time, so I'm thinking why not wear a full diaper with haian pants and make it the greatest diaper day ever.
Heck yeah knock down the $45 700 oz soda and popcorn combo. Totally worth it!!!

Reactions: todderhr

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
diaperdude said:
Heck yeah knock down the $45 700 oz soda and popcorn combo. Totally worth it!!!
$45 dollars seriously (£38) please tell me that includes your ticket?

diaperdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TopCat said:
$45 dollars seriously (£38) please tell me that includes your ticket?
Totally kidding it only feels like this much.

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I like being diapered at the cinema. I can't enjoy my icee at the theaters without one. I always have to go pee and I miss part of the movie.

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
diaperdude said:
Totally kidding it only feels like this much.
Ha! Ha! you had me going there I though we were expensive. Had a bad day at work once so I went to see guardians of the galaxy 1 in 3D and it cost me £55.00 (train, popcorn, coke and ticket) I came out of the cinema like a kid on Christmas morning worth every penny.

Reactions: IcyBlue and diaperdude

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I am 24/7 so I wear to the theatre all the time now. In the before times, I wasn't 24/7 but I would wear a diaper to the theatre, it was a good reason to. 128 oz Sodas and what not lol. Some kids asked me where the bathroom was once while wearing, I said I didn't know. Which was correct as I don't need those dirty places anymore. I found it pretty funny lol.

Reactions: diaperdude

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear a NS GoSupreme to work for 8 hours no problem. I should think a 3 1/2 movie would be no problem.

Reactions: diaperdude

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I don't visit the cinema often any more and I don't have any worries with wearing out and about, but heck yeah I'd wear at the cinema. It's a perfect opportunity, dark room, good movie, all that soda.

Some plastic pants might be helpful just in case of leaks though I would not recommend pooping as it was suggested above, unless you are actualy bowel IC and willing to miss some of the movie to change. Even with good plastic pants that smell will only be covered for a bit and you are in close proximity to other people, it would be highly inconsiderate to subject them to that.

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Belarin said:
I don't visit the cinema often any more and I don't have any worries with wearing out and about, but heck yeah I'd wear at the cinema. It's a perfect opportunity, dark room, good movie, all that soda.

Some plastic pants might be helpful just in case of leaks though I would not recommend pooping as it was suggested above, unless you are actualy bowel IC and willing to miss some of the movie to change. Even with good plastic pants that smell will only be covered for a bit and you are in close proximity to other people, it would be highly inconsiderate to subject them to that.
Hello and thanks for the advice I only wear haian pants over my diapers as I love them. I don't really do no2 In my diaper only no1 and as the film is over 3 hours long I'm thinking 2 large cokes.

Reactions: KindaOlde and diaperdude