Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Yes.
I woke up this morning with my face in a puddle of my own pee-pee.
Bed was dry.
Diaper, Plastic Pants, and disposable bed pad contained the "deluge" originating from my penis.
Yesterday was a "stay at home" day for me.
Today my brother needs to take me out to the grocery store and the Rite Aid Pharmacy to refill several of my daily medications.
I also need more disposable bedpads.
I have plenty of XL-sized adult dydees for the time being.
Yes.
I am still trying to get over this cold virus.
I will note that for me as a 61 year-old with Cerebral Palsy, physically getting myself out of bed is difficult.
I use my side-safety rails as "grab-bar handles" to shimmy and position myself to lower myself onto the floor on all-fours first.
Then I use my arm strength to pull and push myself up to stand using one of my bed's side-safety rails.
With my quad folding walker frame, I lower my drenched diapered rear-end onto my plastic pail commode chair and sit to let all the poop come out into my diaper.
Most days upon waking and during getting myself physically upright, I uncontrollably fill my diaper with poop.
No way can I ever make it to the toilet in the bathroom to deposit my own poop there.
I then use my quad folding walker to profoundly slowly hobble into my bathroom to "clean up" the filthy mess on my bottom, dispose of the diaper, and then sit in my walk-in shower to "clean up my body".
Usually this takes me a minimum of 45 minutes to an hour every single morning.
Yes.
Despite being able to stand and walk, I am not very mobile.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Back