Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
IMG_0869.jpeg

IMG_0870.jpeg

I been struggling a lot lately but I’ve been burying myself in my art, I had a free £100 voucher to get a photo book created in return for a review so I picked some of my best art and I had it printed in a book and when I’m down or struggling I create more I like fantasy and wolves and zombies 🧟‍♀️ or anything animal related. It’s good for my soul, I put a video of it on TikTok

I struggle a lot lately and I find a bunch of things including games and art to bury my head in and I got some tv shows, scooby do, charmed, the wonder years (1988) and music also. I can’t really use my tent it’s got damp from the roof leak but I’ll have to fix that when I can,Luckily the bed is waterproof and cleanable. I want to spend more time being a little but I get caught up in the negative stuff going on in life, I get stressed badly and my teeth are getting worse but the trains are not running since some bad person committed arson against the hotel next to the train station and they were arrested but it means no trains for the foreseeable future which means no dentist

Back