Area you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
greatlake5 said:
Great Lakes right on Lake Michigan, high on the dunes on the west side of Michigan state. The coolest, fresh water in Lake Michigan.
You are absolutely right Lake Michigan is a jem, went swimming at Point Betsie Lighthouse Michigan a beautiful turquoise blue clear water I took photos of the lake, my friend thought it was the Caribbean Sea the temperatures are quite different low 60's to the Caribbean Sea mid 80's.

BABYTIGERCUB said:
You are absolutely right Lake Michigan is a jem, went swimming at Point Betsie Lighthouse Michigan a beautiful turquoise blue clear water I took photos of the lake, my friend thought it was the Caribbean Sea the temperatures are quite different low 60's to the Caribbean Sea mid 80's.
Sometimes we can get the temps up in the mid to upper 70's if the currents bring in the warmer temps. Most of the time, if I kayak I wear a wetsuit.
I've lived on the lake for 5 years. Just can't leave it. I plan on staying.

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
Annapolis, Maryland here.

SC

NYC for me.

I am in New Hampshire.

Scottyboy413 said:
Just curious where people r from. I'm from central Illinois, anyone else from around here?
Newcastle upon Tyne UK 🇬🇧

warmfeeling said:
Newcastle upon Tyne UK 🇬🇧
Although I am here in New Hampshire in the US, one branch of my Mother's ancestors came from Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back