Are you a cat person or dog?

ILuvDiapers said:
It seems depending on your preference, it relates directly to unique personality traits.
Cat lovers are generally more sensitive and intuitive, and may be more likely to prioritise their own needs and well-being over the needs of others.
Dog lovers, on the other hand, tend to be more extroverted and outgoing.
So i guess you like both cats and dogs, then you are a mix of both? :unsure: :giggle:
I’m a huge fan of felines! They’re just such amazing creatures, and how they act lazy at times is just so relatable. I totally agree with you, I am indeed quite sensitive and intuitive.

Reactions: Chrissie and ILuvDiapers
Zetsubo said:
I’m a huge fan of felines! They’re just such amazing creatures, and how they act lazy at times is just so relatable. I totally agree with you, I am indeed quite sensitive and intuitive.
Yes, all traits are unique to us individually, but all have equal importance. Being sensitive both to your own needs, and those of others are nice traits to have, and should not be viewed negatively. Equally intuition is a wonderful ability to have and to hold. I love all animals, but in terms of cats v dogs i do lean more to dogs. Cats are easier to live with, but despite the extra effort involved in owning a dog i still love them. (y):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zetsubo and Chrissie
ILuvDiapers said:
I love all animals, but in terms of cats v dogs i do lean more to dogs. Cats are easier to live with, but despite the extra effort involved in owning a dog i still love them. (y):giggle:

I feel it is a case of: cats are easier to live with, dogs are harder to live without.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75838 and ILuvDiapers
Both! Though I lean more to doggies and am a doggy parent.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Cats, I love them very much.

I don't mind dogs, and I sometimes walk somebody else's dog, but I wouldn't want to keep one myself; I think the barking would annoy me too much.

• Thinking
feetintrouble said:
Cats, I love them very much.

I don't mind dogs, and I sometimes walk somebody else's dog, but I wouldn't want to keep one myself; I think the barking would annoy me too much.
Yes, although i didn't make this a poll, or a survey, it does appear that it is fairly evenly split between cat v dog lovers. I think it really depends on the bread and temperament of the dog, not all dogs are incessant barkers. :ROFLMAO: (y):giggle:

i have a white cat :love:. They are awesome.

I love cats and dogs, but I only have cats (5 that are "my" cats, plus two more that I feed). This past June, I lost my very dear Linx point Siamese who made it to the age of 20 years.

Dogs. Cats are cool but they're too independent. My brother has a Great Dane. She is a loving dog. She even shares her other dog friend her food. She loves everyone.

TenaciousDL said:
I love cats and dogs, but I only have cats (5 that are "my" cats, plus two more that I feed). This past June, I lost my very dear Linx point Siamese who made it to the age of 20 years.
Sorry 😔 for your loss, though 20 years is a very good age for a cat.

Reactions: KBoy and Chrissie
Cat person here

🐈‍⬛ person

Reactions: Chrissie and KBoy
I like both and we have had both as family members. However, I prefer cats.

Reactions: Chrissie and KBoy
Moggies! 😊

Reactions: Chrissie
Dogs, dogs, dogs. They have so much personality!!

I too have a. herTuxedo Cat ,I adopted her when my next door neighbour died from prostate cancer,we knew her since she was a kitten,I had to rescue her twice from trees. This has kept her in her local surroundings.

Reactions: Edgewater and Chrissie
Some people have kept big cats. Meaning tigers or lions which is illegal. One guy kept a white tiger in his apartment in Harlem! One of the biggest problems with this (despite the fact these animals can easily kill you) is that they eat more meat than most people can afford.

That said it would do wonders for your exercise by running; primarily away from the lion or tiger!

Reactions: Teddy02
both

Dogs all the way, I had a cat that destroyed one of the walls, & I just don’t have a grate relationship with cats in general. I did though have a really good out side cat that would let me do anything to it I spun her in the dirt like a bay blade & did not have a single care in the world, she even let me rub her belly any time I wanted, & when ever I put my shoulder against the chest freezer on the porch she would climb on my shoulder like a parrot! 😂 Of course an outdoor cat gets frisky so she eventually had kittens with lord knows who, but the kittens too this very day act exactly like her mother, very chill.

Back