Anything similar to goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm in love with goodnites and ever since I was 8 or 10 years old i would wear them because my sister wasn't done being potty trained and she was 6, I love the design and it's so cute and great to wear doing the day. It's my first ever diaper I just enjoy wearing it. But I'm 190 34 inch waist. And when I tried the Walgreens pull ups it didn't work for me. I tried depends real fit and that's seem look like it but at the same time the design not there. Is there any similar goodnites that good for me.

Technically no, at least not anything that has designs or looks similar to Goodnites. There are some pull ups out there that are okay for lighter use, but nothing that will hold a candle to a true adult or ABDL diaper.

Reactions: trysexiea
If you could get down to a 28 or 29" waist and lose quite a bit of weight then you would have lots of options but being that skinny isn't necessarily healthy and wouldn't be advisable or easy to do.

I think Bambino made a Magnifico pull-up at one point, but it was discontinued. It was probably the closest you could got to a adult-sized GoodNites in design and feel for the ordinary AB/DLs who are normally too big for child-sized GoodNites or training pants.

Last edited:
I'm told the northshore go supreme is about the best adult pulkup out there. You may want to give them a try. Though be aware, no pullup is intended to work for more than light incontinence or stress leakage.

Family Dollar, Kroger, and I believe CVS has underpants very similar to GoodNites under their store brand. They're actually made through Kimberly Clark.

bigtoddler96 said:
I think Bambino made a Magnifico pull-up at one point, but it was discontinued. It was probably the closest you could got to a adult-sized GoodNites in design and feel for the ordinary AB/DLs who are normally too big for child-sized GoodNites or training pants.
Fruitkitty actually tested all of the abdl diapers on the market and found the Magnifico pull ups to be even worse than Goodnites. As for something similar to Goodnites, there are several store brand pull ups that have really cool designs and are less expensive, although the fit and absorbency are about the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12srepaid
SorcerorElf said:
Fruitkitty actually tested all of the abdl diapers on the market and found the Magnifico pull ups to be even worse than Goodnites. As for something similar to Goodnites, there are several store brand pull ups that have really cool designs and are less expensive, although the fit and absorbency are about the same.
I really hope Fruitkitty continues those reviews. Quite a few new diapers have come out that I'd love to see a review for

Reactions: perlFerret
Sheepies said:
I really hope Fruitkitty continues those reviews. Quite a few new diapers have come out that I'd love to see a review for

SorcerorElf said:

Who is fruitkitty is she on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back