Anyone play VRChat?

PupShadow

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey how are you all doing? I wanted to see if anyone played VRChat and wanted to be friends I make avatars and worlds for fun.

Hey there. I play VRChat. I also have made an avatar that wears a diaper. I'm afraid to use it around random people because I don't want them to judge me. I wish I could make a private ABDL server but I'm not the best at making worlds. I have made a custom world before though. I probably could pull off an ABDL world given the right models so I don't have to make it all from scratch.

Anyway if you ever want to play VRChat, let me know, @PupShadow

Sorry apart from a VR game what is it

Shock44 said:
Hey there. I play VRChat. I also have made an avatar that wears a diaper. I'm afraid to use it around random people because I don't want them to judge me. I wish I could make a private ABDL server but I'm not the best at making worlds. I have made a custom world before though. I probably could pull off an ABDL world given the right models so I don't have to make it all from scratch.

Anyway if you ever want to play VRChat, let me know, @PupShadow
You really shouldn't care about what people think in that game. If anything virtual should allow you to be way more free than you can IRL. You never know you could be helping desensitize people to it to a extent, just don't act weird about it, I mean I see a ton of cringe designed avatars in there so I don't think its that big of a deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
PCBaby said:
Sorry apart from a VR game what is it
It's a game for meeting and hanging out with random people or your friends if they play as well. It's a place to chat and explore people's creative worlds and express yourself usibg any avatar you like. Very similar to Second Life but I think it's better because more people play on it AND there's WAY more avatars ( characters you can play as) than in Second Life.

kratox said:
You really shouldn't care about what people think in that game. If anything virtual should allow you to be way more free than you can IRL. You never know you could be helping desensitize people to it to a extent, just don't act weird about it, I mean I see a ton of cringe designed avatars in there so I don't think its that big of a deal.

You are so right. I really appreciate someone telling me this. I could probably get a way with it even though I have a YouTube channel with the same name and I don't want to have someone find out that my YouTube persona is into diapers. I was thinking about just using a different account for the diaper avatars.
Hey @kratox if you play VRChat, maybe I could talk to you on Discord and we can hang out on there. I could also probably make you a babyfur avatar actually.

Shock44 said:
It's a game for meeting and hanging out with random people or your friends if they play as well. It's a place to chat and explore people's creative worlds and express yourself usibg any avatar you like. Very similar to Second Life but I think it's better because more people play on it AND there's WAY more avatars ( characters you can play as) than in Second Life.

You are so right. I really appreciate someone telling me this. I could probably get a way with it even though I have a YouTube channel with the same name and I don't want to have someone find out that my YouTube persona is into diapers. I was thinking about just using a different account for the diaper avatars.
Hey @kratox if you play VRChat, maybe I could talk to you on Discord and we can hang out on there. I could also probably make you a babyfur avatar actually.
thanks for the offer. I actually already have my character 3d modeled. I just haven't rigged and optimized it yet. plus probably gonna change eyes around to be more cartoonish. can I see pics of yours if you don't mind? I actually like seeing others works. use to chat with someone at my job about his models. he helped me get better on some ways also.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• IMG_20191116_142346_408.jpg
    IMG_20191116_142346_408.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20191116_142343_966.jpg
    IMG_20191116_142343_966.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20191116_142341_785.jpg
    IMG_20191116_142341_785.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 21
kratox said:
thanks for the offer. I actually already have my character 3d modeled. I just haven't rigged and optimized it yet. plus probably gonna change eyes around to be more cartoonish. can I see pics of yours if you don't mind? I actually like seeing others works. use to chat with someone at my job about his models. he helped me get better on some ways also.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow yours is so adorable! Is he a fox? Looks like he needs a tail. I'm still trying to figure out how to make tails look nice and fluffy in 3D. It's a bit tricky.
Here's my character model.

Also could you dm/pm me your Discord or Skype name please?

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I did the whole VR chat thing for awhile (was not as fun cause I dont have a VR headset) i even tried getting into making your own avatars but it was way way way too complicated for me to do without somone constantly helping me

I am getting a headset soon. Is it possible to dress up your character separately from the avatar body, like in sl?

I've had a HTC vive since first came out even pre ordered it and love vrchat I think making a abdl private world would be a great idea I'd love to meet people and chat too, I'm EXTREMELY shy however having a support group of friends to have a few drinks virtually and talk sh#t with would be amazing.

I've been trying to find babyfur avatars in VR Chat and had no luck. I'd really love one of my fursona but haven't actually got the money for commissioning it.

Bit of a necro here but I am on VRchat regularly. @Maywein if you want to chat.

Is this chat still active? or am I too late to the party? If anyone is still around, my username is sitherus, and sitherus edf8 the first is oculus and the second is steam vr. I will be using sitherus edf8 more often.

I want in too!! Username in cr chat is drsinister6 feel free to add me!

It's just now exploding thanks to quest

Feel free to add me in vrchat, laalaauk

wow! so many people that I might meet on VR chat! I downloaded it but haven't played it yet since rebuild. I'll add as many of you here as I can

add me sometime - pupbun ^^

im on vrchat as well been looking for quality babyfur avs and worlds to be little without judgment but finding quest compatible stuff is so hard if you wanna add me on there my name is the same as on here

Last edited:
PupShadow said:
Hey how are you all doing? I wanted to see if anyone played VRChat and wanted to be friends I make avatars and worlds for fun.
You can make avatars?! That’s so cool!

Reactions: babyboymanic
Back