Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
The title says it all. I follow logo history logos and stuff like that. Does anyone else do the same thing?

• Thinking
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Hi,

I’m not sure what you mean or I just don’t understand. I get logos and brand like Pepsi and Coke, Also Tesco’s and Asda, Gap, Amazon and eBay.

I have my backdrop with jewelry but not sure what you mean by logo videos, any examples?

Oops it sent before I was finished.

I’d like to understand please.

Jenny xx

❤️

SissyJenny2 said:
Oops it sent before I was finished.

I’d like to understand please.

Jenny xx

❤️
Basically stuff like this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
or this
Basically there are entire logo communities on the internet. I was just wondering if anyone else watch this stuff or am I the olny one.

In a word NO!

Ok I get it now and despite the previous response which I think was rather rude and abrupt, yes I do have a few memories of some.

I’ll search them out but to coin a couple, Pearl and Dean at the movies, a real classic and there was one for surround sound on more modern movies that I can’t remember off hand, I think it was THX.

Now that I understand what you’re asking about I can engage, give me a little while and I’ll locate them, could be a good thread. 🥰🥰

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: KittyninjaW
My favourite when you’ve got 5.1 sound.

And from my past

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and KittyninjaW
SissyJenny2 said:
Ok I get it now and despite the previous response which I think was rather rude and abrupt, yes I do have a few memories of some.

I’ll search them out but to coin a couple, Pearl and Dean at the movies, a real classic and there was one for surround sound on more modern movies that I can’t remember off hand, I think it was THX.

Now that I understand what you’re asking about I can engage, give me a little while and I’ll locate them, could be a good thread. 🥰🥰

Jenny xx

❤️
It's fine.

KittyninjaW said:
The title says it all. I follow logo history logos and stuff like that. Does anyone else do the same thing?
I have never watched logo videos but have always been fascinated by where they come from and how they change over the years.

I love that so many other people also find this interesting enough to make logo videos, so I will watch one and see what's up🦄

Kia-Ora Orange drink available at the now open kiosk! An extra large size is available with your choice of complimentary pull-up or diaper. 😸

Seriously though is that how many commercials you have to watch just to see a movie at that theater? 🤣
SissyJenny2 said:
And from my past

Jenny xx

❤️

Seriously, seriously though, I really enjoyed this one the best so far! Thanks for sharing this

SissyJenny2 said:
My favourite when you’ve got 5.1 sound.

And from my past

Jenny xx

❤️
I was loathe to click on the thx one because I hate it 🤬
It hurts 🤬
I suppose that it's appearance was about when I began to hate all the production logos which were piling up in the introductions of films.
I used to be an avid film fan and I had my inner game of guessing the production company as quick as possible from the opening logo. At one point, I knew them all and could guess which it was within the first second of speckly film or crackling audio.

The Pearl & Dean is one of the best known intros.
Nothing like being in a cinema on a Saturday, the safety curtain drawing back as the lights dim and roomful of kids 'singing' along to Pearl & Dean 🤣
Here comes the Public Information Film:

IMG_20220310_153345.jpg
Oh, those happier, more innocent times 🥰
🤪

• Love
ade said:
I was loathe to click on the thx one because I hate it 🤬
It hurts 🤬
I suppose that it's appearance was about when I began to hate all the production logos which were piling up in the introductions of films.
I used to be an avid film fan and I had my inner game of guessing the production company as quick as possible from the opening logo. At one point, I knew them all and could guess which it was within the first second of speckly film or crackling audio.
Honestly, I don't hate The THX logo as much as I did when I was younger. Even still it's very loud. Still, this went off rails from what I wanted to talk about so I guess if you can't beat them join them. Anyway, Here are some of my childhood logos.
This always raises so many questions. I don't know what the deal with the kid in the first few seconds of this are.
Honestly this used to frighten me as a kid. Now I like it and it's limited animation style.
This I don't think needs explanation.

Well, we can try to shoehorn it back onto the rails:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Originated_World

ChubbyAssuredGalapagossealion-max-1mb.gif
SizzlingEntireEgg-max-1mb.gif

The Beeb and CH4 have had something of a competition going on for years and they do tend to make you stop and look.
Often, it's like when a new edition coin is released and you have check which coins you've been given in change, just to look and, sometimes, marvel.

My early childhood recollections are of very analogue techniques of creating the visual effects for logos/idents (film, mirrors, acetate, paper; much the same as it was for producing credit rolls and the like). Because we only had three channels, their lasting impact is much greater.
And with the Beeb being the state broadcaster, any changes to it's presentation or operation were bigger deals than would otherwise be mentionable.

With today's seemingly innumerable channels, and with most being sponsored, I don't pay much attention to them; they now have to compete with you, the channel guide and the mute button.

ade said:
Well, we can try to shoehorn it back onto the rails:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Originated_World

View attachment 76811
View attachment 76812

The Beeb and CH4 have had something of a competition going on for years and they do tend to make you stop and look.
Often, it's like when a new edition coin is released and you have check which coins you've been given in change, just to look and, sometimes, marvel.

My early childhood recollections are of very analogue techniques of creating the visual effects for logos/idents (film, mirrors, acetate, paper; much the same as it was for producing credit rolls and the like). Because we only had three channels, their lasting impact is much greater.
And with the Beeb being the state broadcaster, any changes to it's presentation or operation were bigger deals than would otherwise be mentionable.

With today's seemingly innumerable channels, and with most being sponsored, I don't pay much attention to them; they now have to compete with you, the channel guide and the mute button.
I will admit I like BBC's logos and a lot of there shows. But I am American so I really haven't grown up with the logos. I tended to watch them later with the internet though. Some of the shows though I watched through PBS before I saw them on the internet.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
I will admit I like BBC's logos and a lot of there shows. But I am American so I really haven't grown up with the logos.
Yeah, a slightly different culture, there.
I was wondering though, how you come to use 'logo' to describe them?
(I think that threw a lot of people 🤔)
It seems a common term of reference, now (judging by YouTube), but even 'ident' is a relatively new term in the popular lexicon, as far as I can tell (I think a 21stC popularizing, though possibly in use by the producers for a while before???).
I can remember people struggling to find the words in the 20thC and usually using 'jingle' or 'advert'. 'Logo' was deemed to be a still graphic, not animated.

ade said:
Yeah, a slightly different culture, there.
I was wondering though, how you come to use 'logo' to describe them?
(I think that threw a lot of people 🤔)
It seems a common term of reference, now (judging by YouTube), but even 'ident' is a relatively new term in the popular lexicon, as far as I can tell (I think a 21stC popularizing, though possibly in use by the producers for a while before???).
I can remember people struggling to find the words in the 20thC and usually using 'jingle' or 'advert'. 'Logo' was deemed to be a still graphic, not animated.
I honestly have heard both when it comes to Tv Indents. I just use it mostly because I keep commonly seeing them described as logos, so I just went with it. I am sorry for confusing you.

Back