Anyone know of any retailers that sell ABDL stuff in the Dallas area?

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kinda surprised me that there

kinda said:
Kinda surprised me that there
...aren't any?

It shouldn't.

ABDL retailers are scarce in general, and most large cities don't have one. Seattle, a nucleus of progressiveness, doesn't have one. (ABU is an hour north of Seattle, but it's just a dilapidated warehouse that ABU's condescended to let us visit--which I do appreciate, by the way. It definitely doesn't rise to the level of a store, though.) Brick-and-mortar retail is in broad decline, and ABDL is very niche besides. And, most people don't want to be seen walking in and out of a fetish/kink/sex store, so putting an ABDL store in a city full of ABDLs isn't the sure thing it would otherwise seem to be. The handful of brick-and-mortar ABDL stores that do exist, like Changing Time in Las Vegas, are on life support. Life support = online sales. There's not enough going on in any one locality to keep an ABDL store alive, so they "keep the lights on" via the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaterpillarSick
Cottontail said:
...aren't any?

It shouldn't.

ABDL retailers are scarce in general, and most large cities don't have one. Seattle, a nucleus of progressiveness, doesn't have one. (ABU is an hour north of Seattle, but it's just a dilapidated warehouse that ABU's condescended to let us visit--which I do appreciate, by the way. It definitely doesn't rise to the level of a store, though.) Brick-and-mortar retail is in broad decline, and ABDL is very niche besides. And, most people don't want to be seen walking in and out of a fetish/kink/sex store, so putting an ABDL store in a city full of ABDLs isn't the sure thing it would otherwise seem to be. The handful of brick-and-mortar ABDL stores that do exist, like Changing Time in Las Vegas, are on life support. Life support = online sales. There's not enough going on in any one locality to keep an ABDL store alive, so they "keep the lights on" via the internet.
Thats a pretty good assessment as to why there arent really any actual stores for ABDL....Yes brick and mortar in general are on the decline. Right, since ABDL is only a niche and often grouped with kink or fetish catagories, many wouldnt end up in a strip mall in the middle of town . If there are and theres a few, they generally are in some warehouse in some out of the way industrial park. The birth of the internet and online shopping has allowed the ABDL person to have more choices to shop and make it easy to do so discreetly. I do sometimes wish there was a store to just pop into and browse around, find some unique stuff and actually see the item in person....but it will probably never really catch on to that...

Back