Anyone here an Animal Crossing fan?

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Picked up New Horizons a few weeks ago and am loving it!

I made a post you might enjoy about finding SOME things for an ABDL look

I got animal crossing new leaf. Wanna play?

I have both games does anyone have IDs? So we can visit and play?

I never played one prior to New Horizons, but I got New Horizons on launch and I am getting close to 100+ hours already, and it hasnt even been a full month yet

So yeah, I guess I could say I am a fan now

I play it! Played them all except for the N64 one. I’ve been trying to get the terraforming tools but it’s taking too long. Also the tarantulas scare me every time. I wish they had a spider repellant.

I got new horizons two weeks ago and I've been time travelling day by day. My town is becoming quite nice and almost have all of the abdl items, just need the baby bed. Can't sell turnips because they rot too early (above). Really wanna get to fishing for sharks.

Vegapigeon said:
I play it! Played them all except for the N64 one. I’ve been trying to get the terraforming tools but it’s taking too long. Also the tarantulas scare me every time. I wish they had a spider repellant.

Take your shovel and dig a U 8 spaces around leave an opening and if you don't manage to sneak up on the tarantula and it chases you Run to the inside of that U against the bottom to hop over, the tarantula will be stuck in a loop there.

MakABDL said:
Take your shovel and dig a U 8 spaces around leave an opening and if you don't manage to sneak up on the tarantula and it chases you Run to the inside of that U against the bottom to hop over, the tarantula will be stuck in a loop there.
That’s a good idea, I’ll have to try that. Thanks!

Vegapigeon said:
That’s a good idea, I’ll have to try that. Thanks!

That's what I've been doing, making a T-Bunker as I call it and drawing the fuzzy bastards in, I go to a mystery island I save up for and when it's the bamboo one I Clear it out and plant everything on the beach so my inventory is empty and Tarantulas will spawn on the island as you chase the other bugs off, then i just rinse and repeat with the T-Bunker till i'm full and then save them for Flick who gave me 372K for them all

• Wow
Reactions: RebeliousBrat and Vegapigeon
I've already dumped alot into NH. Currently changing how my island looks as a whole. My plan was to model it after the locale from a different game, but I really didn't think ahead with my villager's housing. So now Im draining my money moving them all to where I need them to be 😖

Back