Anyone Else NEED to be Treated Like a Baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnnyHamilton said:
Thanks, but I still don't believe in God; I feel God's probably a metaphor for the Force of Nature. Or an alien scientist. I'd like to believe in God, but I read too much. Knowledge is the death of faith; I can't believe something just because I'm told to; I have to see and feel and understand and all that before I'm sure of it. Though I don't feel I'm full blown atheist either; I guess I'm an Eclectic Agnostic. I believe there's "something", but I don't think we in human form have the capacity to actually comprehend it without putting into terms we can understand, ie an allegorical story or proverb, ie the Bible. :)

Hi Johnny

I love your honesty

I don’t think any one fully understands God or what ever it is. Interesting you thing that knowledge is the death of faith, it seems to me that the more we know the less we understand and there for the greater need for faith in something. Call it God if you like.

I might be seeing it from my child like eyes but the God that I believe in is more interested in being friends. He what the best for us and play nice with others and not be mean, which make him sad. He like me the way he made me and that why he has not healed me for the thing outer people say is wrong with me, because he doesn’t think I need healing.

He has helped me a lot in my life but I did not know it at the time, it only when I think back. I am shore he has kept me out of going into a hospital unit.

Ok enough about God

Who you doing fireman Sam. The last I know you where going on a shopping trip with your Mum. Have you made a decision on your lifestyle? I know you had to the 19th to think about it.

To me being treated little must be better than heating everyone and being a killing machine to be tossed aside once someone as finish with you.

I will be thinking of you

Your friend

Sisi

Thanks....I might convert to Satanism actually lol. When I think about it...it makes sense really: The serpent gave Adam and Eve the Knowledge of Good and Evil; just like Prometheus stealing fire from the gods to give to the people. God on the other hand wanted Adam and Eve to forever remain oblivious and ignorant of the vastness of the world beyond the confines of the Garden; he wanted them to remain ignorant of the difference between right and wrong, probably because if they knew the difference they wouldn't want to follow Him anymore.

According to the Bible; God has also killed way more people than the devil ever has....and, hey....if the devil is the one who punishes all the evil people in Hell.....doesn't that make him the good guy? XD Oh...and hey....it says everyone is a sinner in the Bible, but God "saves"some of them....doesn't that make him an accesory after the fact; harboring fugitives/a criminal? XD Seems kinda like a dictator to me: "Worship me, or burn for eternity!" Kinda like what Hitler and Stalin were saying. But the devil? He doesn't really ask too many folks to worship him. He just wants to show people the difference between right and wrong......praise Lucifer! Lol XD

[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and I chickened out on the 19th. I wanted to tell them, but I was still conflicted, so I'm shooting for some time this week.

JohnnyHamilton said:
Thanks....I might convert to Satanism actually lol. When I think about it...it makes sense really: The serpent gave Adam and Eve the Knowledge of Good and Evil; just like Prometheus stealing fire from the gods to give to the people. God on the other hand wanted Adam and Eve to forever remain oblivious and ignorant of the vastness of the world beyond the confines of the Garden; he wanted them to remain ignorant of the difference between right and wrong, probably because if they knew the difference they wouldn't want to follow Him anymore.

According to the Bible; God has also killed way more people than the devil ever has....and, hey....if the devil is the one who punishes all the evil people in Hell.....doesn't that make him the good guy? XD Oh...and hey....it says everyone is a sinner in the Bible, but God "saves"some of them....doesn't that make him an accesory after the fact; harboring fugitives/a criminal? XD Seems kinda like a dictator to me: "Worship me, or burn for eternity!" Kinda like what Hitler and Stalin were saying. But the devil? He doesn't really ask too many folks to worship him. He just wants to show people the difference between right and wrong......praise Lucifer! Lol XD

[Removed]

You are operating under a church-induced misconception here. The devil is not in charge of hell, nor does he have the right to punish bad people. He did not give Adam & Eve knowledge they needed. Rather, he brought pain, hate, disease and death. I, for one, could do without that knowledge. His intent is to undermine everything that is good. So he brought about the myth that bad people burn forever in pain and agony, thus making the Creator look like an evil tyrant. Such myths brought many frightened people to the church membership with their money, but have no basis in the Bible.
The Bible call death a sleep. "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten." Ecclesiastes 9:5.
When Lazarus died, Jesus said he was sleeping, and Jesus was going to wake him up. He did not say Lazarus went to heaven or hell and Jesus would bring him back.
The fire spoken of is understood by Malachi 4:1-3: "For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. ... And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts."
So they are not tortured forever, but cremated.
These are the people who, if allowed to carry on into eternity, would re-introduce the type of pain and suffering we have here, so they must be left out for the safety of all.

- - - Updated - - -

JohnnyHamilton said:
Oh, and I chickened out on the 19th. I wanted to tell them, but I was still conflicted, so I'm shooting for some time this week.

Boy I understand this one. Many times I have taken a breath and opened my mouth to talk about it, and ... nothing came out. Just know that they do care and are willing to discuss it with you. You are quite fortunate there.

JohnnyHamilton said:

[Removed]

Hi johnny.

I really get confused about it all. I know I happer now than I have been for a long time. It was a choice I made to let my self be a child and letting someone else to look after me and make some decisions for me was really scary at first it was someone I trusted and it as worked out for me. So now i have a Daddy wich is great. You still have your parents. And i think that they really wont to take care of you but it is your choise to let them. A bit like the red and blue pill in the Matrix film.

I wouldn't what anybody to go through the depression and anxiety that I went through because I had to grow up and be an adult.

Most people can deal with it however it was not for me.

Still thinking of you

Your freand

Sisi

Hey Johnny. Did you ever get up the courage to talk to them about it? I know it is really hard to start, but the communication is normally worth it. Especially in your case where they are already understanding and could be willing to help you.

Still haven't been able to; I've been kicking myself for a while now lol. Nice to know that it's likely most of us go through the same thing.

I'm moving onto Plan W now lmao: Just gonna write them a later explaining it as best I can and at the end of the letter "demand" that they both sit me town for a family talk about it even if I try to run away to my room or start breaking down and crying. I know they've tried to talk to me about it before; whenever dad tells me to meet him in the office it usually means a long talk; either I'm in trouble, or in store for a lecture, or it's about a really sensitive subject like this lol; I can usually tell by his tone of voice and if I can tell that he wants me to open up my brain automatically comes up with an excuse or cover story to facilitate my escape, "Oh, I gotta go get firewood in "real quick"; we're running out of daylight." or "Ah; I'm really at a bad stopping place on my research/essay/book I'm reading; I "should" be available in a little bit though." and then I just disappear and he forgets about it. I hate how AMAZING I am at lying and covering my tracks; bad habit from growing up thinking I was totally alone in the world, always having to hide my true identity from others. I swear, I feel like a serial killer or something sometimes. There's been many "ninja moments" in my life where I've had to "dodge" certain subjects, or avoid being "caught in the act" so that no one ever saw my deep, "dark urges and desires" haha. XD JUST like a serial killer lol. XD

No wonder I love the TV show "Dexter" so much lol. XD

But yeah....finding out there were others like me was really.....surreal I guess; hard to describe. Made me start considering possibilities though, and gave me hope that maybe one day in the not too distant future I'll be able to be myself and stop hiding myself from the world; to finally just peel away the mask and just....be happy instead of angry, hateful and scared all the time.

PS: Sorry if I offended anyone by briefly considering converting to Satanism haha; though seriously, you should google it; it's definitely not what a lot of Christians and other hyperbole makes it out to be. When it comes to religion in all seriousness though, I feel I should just remain an Eclectic Agnostic; it's the choice to make when one cannot make a choice because they don't have all the information yet don't feel comfortable making such big decisions without all the information. If when I die there's some kind of afterlife, that would be cool and fascinating, but if there's not, then I'm pretty sure I won't care because I won't have any brain synapses left firing off to experience anything at all; no disappointment, no fear, just absolutely pure "nothingness", which is a concept that humans just cannot fit into their heads because we have never been able to see beyond the limits of our Universe. You might imagine "Nothing" to be pure blackness, but even then, pitch blackness is SOMETHING; see what I mean? This crap will make your head spin! But yeah, I'm pretty sure if "Nothing" happens after I die, then everything will be okay; whether I'm still alive after I die or not really, it would all be okay with me haha. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back