Anyone Else Likes To " Crinkle "

Not me I absolutely hate the crinkle noise with disposables!

As crinkly as possible.

I also like it a lot.

If it's not too cold,I will no problem, but I live in socal, so anything under 90 degrees is cold to us

Its totally a sensory thing, always loved that crinkly sound. I remember being in Pampers as a child and loving that sound they made as I moved around...So today I love my dry 24/7s which are thick white and crinkly....

I love the sound. It reminds me of the nappies I had to wear as a kid. I remember the crinkle being really obvious under my school trousers. I suppose that's where my humiliation kink comes from as it was pretty clear I was in nappies.

I love it . Its a nice little reminder . My CG has nicknamed me crinkle butt. She loves the sound .

I like to crinkle when it’s just me or me and my wife. But if others are around I like to mask the sound in some way.

I have reached the point where I just don't are if people notice I wear nappies. If they see the bulge or hear the crinkle so what.

When I wear plastic backed diapers or loud plastic pants made of PEVA and not in public, I can hear every crinkle and I like that when others aren't around. But if I'm around people I know, I won't wear either. I can however, wear either to the store and there is so much white noise in stores, they can't be heard at all, not even the PEVA! If I go hiking wearing either, all I have to do is stop if someone is near me or passes me, but I wouldn't wear them to intentionally hike with someone else. I was wearing Depends years ago camping, out at the fire and I could hear every movement I made...then the neighbor campers came over for 3 hours! I couldn't move at all!! I've learned that I can put a plastic shopping bag in each pocket so if someone questions, I just pull out one of the bags and say "oh, it's just this bag in my pocket making the crinkling sound".

I do love a subtle crinkle but not an overly noisy crinkle. Really brings the little feels out. :D

I hear the crinkling sound at home when I'm a lone, when I'm in public like in a store, I notice the white noise drowns out the sound completely, even with plastic backed diapers or plastic pants made of PEVA which is the very loudest material ever! Around people I may know, I don't wear so I don't have others know. If I'm hiking in the forest, I enjoy wearing the PEVA and being padded. If there's almost no chance of others being around, I'll wear under a skirt and then the crinkling sound is much louder than when wearing under jeans or shorts. That's super happy times for me.

The crinkle is one of the things that made me start liking diapers, in the first place, second only to the look of them.

Yes Love the crinkle the main reason I wear PE backed nappies

Hate it. The sound makes my teeth itch.

Louder the better for me.

Reactions: bambinobaby and Seabear
Back