Anyone else like to wear compression boxers over their diapers?

Anyone else like to wear compression boxers over their diapers?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

• Cool, I need to try them.

Results are only viewable after voting.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I think they're really neat, and they help prevent the diaper from falling off or even sagging. Heck, I can even insert a baby diaper in them, and it holds it in place.

I've never worn cloth that I know of.
I normally just wear Goodnites. Sometimes I'll slip a size 6/7 diaper inside my underwear.

Reactions: Chosen
You say compression boxers. You mean like girls volleyball shorts? Yes I wear them every time I diaper up. They do hold it up nicely and also softened the look so it's not as obvious.

I think using compression boxer gives a very neat and less bulky appearance
And increases the tight and cozy feeling...well left me to tho :)

• Love
Reactions: Chosen, Diapercutie and ThePaddedTurtle
I typically just wear my usual boxer briefs over my disposables. I would imagine the result is similar, if not quite as snug.

Pantyman said:
You say compression boxers. You mean like girls volleyball shorts? Yes I wear them every time I diaper up. They do hold it up nicely and also softened the look so it's not as obvious.
Well I was thinking more of men's compression boxers.

If I'm going out for a while where I'll have more than 1 wetting, I'll wear boxer briefs to help with the sag

I guess they give a similar feeling to wearing pantyhose/stockings or tights.
I also have a few pairs of Playground pals shorts. Think leggings in short shorts form, or like hot pants, which are made to be worn under skirts to keep from flashing your panties. 😱
But different then bike or workout shorts.

Last edited:
Sometimes. I usually a Confidry 24/7 disposable with 1 or 2 pull-on cloth diapers (Kins [Babykins]) and plastic pants. I use a pinwheel to puncture the plastic cover of the disposable to drain any pee. I also wear baggy and loose clothing. Kinda thick? Maybe. I wear them anywhere. Compression pants are comfortable and keep my diapers secured. I wear them when I have a big load. When I get poopy load get's a little bulgy but they do keep my diapers secures. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

I'm a boxer/brief/onesie guy. I do wear 24/7. Over the diaper (most likely Northshore Supreme) It's boxer briefs, then a onesie or body suit then clothes. Nobody has ever said anything, but it's a bit to get to my diaper to change it.

Reactions: ccase450yfz
I like to wear the under armor compression-type shorts usually made for sports football baseball etc. they are perfect, I wish I had a pair for everyday of the week but they’re so expensive.. that’s the only bad part.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and 12srepaid
ccase450yfz said:
I like to wear the under armor compression-type shorts usually made for sports football baseball etc. they are perfect, I wish I had a pair for everyday of the week but they’re so expensive.. that’s the only bad part.
I have 3 pairs if exactly these. I use them over my diaper if Im going to be running or hiking or walking long distances. It really helps prevent chaffing rashes during exercise.

Reactions: ccase450yfz and DiaperDiva
Saltedcaramel64 said:
I have 3 pairs if exactly these. I use them over my diaper if Im going to be running or hiking or walking long distances. It really helps prevent chaffing rashes during exercise.
I don't do any exercise without them, compression tights are the way to go!
even when the diaper is near capacity and would normally be sagging badly, the tights keep everything where it should be.

Reactions: P00P00pants, Saltedcaramel64, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
DiaperDiva said:
I don't do any exercise without them, compression tights are the way to go!
even when the diaper is near capacity and would normally be sagging badly, the tights keep everything where it should be.
Yeah I totally agree, I find especially for cycling and running they have helped so much. I thought the extra layer of clothing would make it too hot but not at all, it's only super helpful.

Reactions: DiaperDiva
I wear compression shorts over my diapers whenever I am wearing diapers. But I have never tried exercising like bicycling or running or hiking with a diaper on. Too afraid that I would get some chafing between the thighs. Especially after the diapers starts to get swollen.

Not my thing but it works for many.

Pantyman said:
I wear compression shorts over my diapers whenever I am wearing diapers. But I have never tried exercising like bicycling or running or hiking with a diaper on. Too afraid that I would get some chafing between the thighs. Especially after the diapers starts to get swollen.
I make sure my diaper is fresh right before I go. I use cream on my skin where it might chafe. Works really well for me. Even after 4 to 6 hours of hiking before a change.

Compressing the diaper while in use reduces its effective absorbency and can cause leaks that wouldn't have otherwise happened. But, I also get that for some it helps with chaffing during strenuous activities, hides the bulk or holds up a saggy diaper. In general, my pants are all I need in public. Disposable diapers do tend to loosen a bit as worn and can shimmy down, especially if your belly is bigger than your hips, lol.

Like everything else, there's a balance for everyone. I'm more of a diaper purist, they are my underwear, and no extra layers are necessary and can be counter productive. Basketball shorts are the most ideal to allow the normal expansion of a wet diaper when some covering is socially prudent.

Reactions: GigglingDonkey
Back