Anyone else ever wonder this

If gender identity and sexuality had been discussed in the early 90s like they are today, I might’ve wondered whether I was transgender. As it was, I had no idea about any of that, so my adventures with crossdressing as a high schooler (all in private) felt a lot like ABDL did at the time: It was a need, I acted on it, and it made me feel ashamed. Ultimately I moved on from it, and I don’t think I feel anything like gender dysphoria, but I’ll admit to remaining curious about having a female body. Generally speaking, I think it’s pretty normal to wonder about experiencing things in ways your own body doesn’t quite allow, regardless of how secure you are in your gender identity.

I’ve taken the Sissy label on ADISC, but Little Girl/LG would be more accurate, because my little side and my girl side are pretty much the same thing, and it’s very difficult for me to explain the appeal. It’s not about body parts at all. Rather, I just don’t feel as authentically “little” as a boy. I’ve suggested before that this might be due to all of the toddler girls I was around growing up: my own little sister, the little sisters of my friends, … Nobody had a little brother! So when I was jealous of, or living vicariously through, a toddler running around in a diaper, that toddler was almost always a girl, and the things I saw tended to become role-play scenarios later. But who knows? That theory may be total crap, ha ha.

Reactions: DLScottsman, ShyBoo81, goodniteswearer89 and 2 others
Cottontail said:
If gender identity and sexuality had been discussed in the early 90s like they are today, I might’ve wondered whether I was transgender. As it was, I had no idea about any of that, so my adventures with crossdressing as a high schooler (all in private) felt a lot like ABDL did at the time: It was a need, I acted on it, and it made me feel ashamed. Ultimately I moved on from it, and I don’t think I feel anything like gender dysphoria, but I’ll admit to remaining curious about having a female body. Generally speaking, I think it’s pretty normal to wonder about experiencing things in ways your own body doesn’t quite allow, regardless of how secure you are in your gender identity.

I’ve taken the Sissy label on ADISC, but Little Girl/LG would be more accurate, because my little side and my girl side are pretty much the same thing, and it’s very difficult for me to explain the appeal. It’s not about body parts at all. Rather, I just don’t feel as authentically “little” as a boy. I’ve suggested before that this might be due to all of the toddler girls I was around growing up: my own little sister, the little sisters of my friends, … Nobody had a little brother! So when I was jealous of, or living vicariously through, a toddler running around in a diaper, that toddler was almost always a girl, and the things I saw tended to become role-play scenarios later. But who knows? That theory may be total crap, ha ha.
I agree with that theory. I wonder if that is why I feel like this is cause I grew up hanging out with females like my two older cousins who are a year older than me and then I had a younger sister I would hang out with along with twin female cousins that are a few years younger than me i really didn’t hang out with any male relatives that often. I also remember when I would hang out with some of my female relatives I would play house with them.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, ShyBoo81 and Cottontail
I always liked playing more with girls growing up.

Boys games were always "let's tackle each other or throw baseballs at each other til someone cried or bleeds...then make fun of them"

But girls were always way more creative and caring. Playing house, knights and princesses, imaginary wolf packs....the list goes on.

I also was a really sick kid (in and out of hospital through early school) and most of my nursing staff were female and I saw them as incredibly kind, strong and funny.

So in a way I always wanted to be feminine like that...creative, kind, sweet funny etc. And the more I grew as a boy (puberty etc) the more I wanted to express myself femininity. I consider myself a guy.. and I like being a guy (beard, hairly legs, burping ) but I love feminine things underneath literally. All my panties are small and girly. I love bright obnoxious colored clothes with huge logos or cartoons.

Of course I've thought about being a girl. (Playing with myself...developing....hormones....) but I can experience some things even as a guy. My first bra...my first panties...thong....nailpolish...and I realize that's plenty for me.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, KittyninjaW, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
ShyBoo81 said:
Because there are some advantages to being female over male, mainly when it comes to social/emotional things. Males face discrimination too, but in a different way from females. I might make a thread on this topic eventually, its something thats been stuck in my mind alot lately

Edit: I also wonder what it would be like to be a girl, but more so on the social/emotional side of it
I like to envision a time when gender stereotypes are something people read about in history books, a time when the idea of ridiculing a boy for wanting to wear a skirt or criticizing a girl for preferring to work on the family car instead of learning to sew is unthinkable. I like to envision a time when loving and being loved is a core value for all people, when abusive or exploitative relationships are unheard of.

"Masculine" and "feminine" traits and qualities are part of EVERYONE's character, regardless of their assigned sex at birth. When will humankind recognize and honor this simple fact?

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, KittyninjaW, lulu22 and 2 others
goodniteswearer89 said:
I agree with that theory. I wonder if that is why I feel like this is cause I grew up hanging out with females like my two older cousins who are a year older than me and then I had a younger sister I would hang out with along with twin female cousins that are a few years younger than me i really didn’t hang out with any male relatives that often. I also remember when I would hang out with some of my female relatives I would play house with them.
I also wonder or not have a male figure at home to look up to could have also played a role in the way that I am since my father wasn’t around that much growing up and my mom raised all of us kids and she came from a family of all girls.

• Thinking
Reactions: Freddie07601 and BobbiSueEllen
Tend to agree with @BobbiSueEllen's post of 1.45. I feel these definitions of 'male' and 'female' are a bit arbitrary and limiting. Some of the descriptions posted above about what it's like to be 'female' are worlds apart from my experience and my identity, but I'm a woman in the biological sense. Primarily, I am who I am (cue Gloria Gaynor) and I embrace both the commonality with others of being human and my own individuality.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
Im female bodied and I'd change it at a moments notice if it was worthwhile. The amount of abuse and discrimination is not worth it. Granted if I'd been more the stereotype femsle as described (liking makeup, clean freak, delicate, cateing to much about appearance etc) I'd have fit better into socity.
Instead I'm a hormone imbalanced mess who is gender fluid because if I could have a penis I would but I do like boobs. I regularly get identified as a male due to my build.

But ultimately the abuse I've received as being female and a weird fat one at that, doesn't come close to the regularly abuse I've seen openly trans or other itenties receive to the point of death. Living in fear is not something you want.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
KittyninjaW said:
Basically, yeah I get it but it has nothing to do with that. It's a feeling that things aren't right in your body and mind and dispite everything and believe me, there is a lot, mtf trans people prefer to be female. And yes, I do understand all of that but I want to be female anyways because my mind feels like it is. I hope that makes sense.
Yes that make perfect sense KittyninjaW. I know - and fully support - an old friend (who is not on adisc) who was born male, but always felt female, and now, at the age of 40-odd has decided that she wants to be identified as female.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
PassiveRenegade said:
Im female bodied and I'd change it at a moments notice if it was worthwhile. The amount of abuse and discrimination is not worth it. Granted if I'd been more the stereotype femsle as described (liking makeup, clean freak, delicate, cateing to much about appearance etc) I'd have fit better into socity.
Instead I'm a hormone imbalanced mess who is gender fluid because if I could have a penis I would but I do like boobs. I regularly get identified as a male due to my build.
But ultimately the abuse I've received as being female and a weird fat one at that, doesn't come close to the regularly abuse I've seen openly trans or other itenties receive to the point of death. Living in fear is not something you want.

I absolutely agree with Passive Renegade. Nobody at all should have ever suffer abuse, or be living in fear, because of who they are, what they feel like, or what they look like. We are all different from each other, and the world would be a far poorer place if we were all the same. Everybody has a right to feel safe and to be whoever and whatever they want to be so long as they do not harm other people.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, PassiveRenegade, KittyninjaW and 2 others
ianwee said:
I absolutely agree with Passive Renegade. Nobody at all should have ever suffer abuse, or be living in fear, because of who they are, what they feel like, or what they look like. We are all different from each other, and the world would be a far poorer place if we were all the same. Everybody has a right to feel safe and to be whoever and whatever they want to be so long as they do not harm other people.
I just remembered the Star Trek episode with "Abraham Lincoln" aboard the Enterprise, talking with Kirk and Uhura..."Lincoln" referred to Uhura as a "negress" (as was the custom of Lincoln's time, uncomfortable as it'd be if used today), then paused out of concern he may had overstepped a line...but Uhura took it in stride and Kirk replied "We've each learned to be delighted with what we are". Astounding!

Can you imagine saying that to another--and really feeling it--when it comes to race, creed, color, gender, 'disability', etc. etc. etc.? And when everyone else around you feels that way, too? Whether here or in the Muggle world? No hate, no envy, no jealousy...a one-class world society. I'm ready for it!

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Happy2BeInNappies2
BobbiSueEllen said:
I just remembered the Star Trek episode with "Abraham Lincoln" aboard the Enterprise, talking with Kirk and Uhura..."Lincoln" referred to Uhura as a "negress" (as was the custom of Lincoln's time, uncomfortable as it'd be if used today), then paused out of concern he may had overstepped a line...but Uhura took it in stride and Kirk replied "We've each learned to be delighted with what we are". Astounding!

Can you imagine saying that to another--and really feeling it--when it comes to race, creed, color, gender, 'disability', etc. etc. etc.? And when everyone else around you feels that way, too? Whether here or in the Muggle world?
No hate, no envy, no jealousy...a one-class world society. I'm ready for it!

Me too, I'm ready for that ideal society. There's just far too much violence and cruelty, and not enough love and care in the world right now.

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, Happy2BeInNappies2, littleFeathers and 1 other person
goodniteswearer89 said:
Any other sissies here ever wonder what it would be like to be a girl and have boobs
I want to stay male, but be able to lactate (without damaging my ability to reproduce) and breastfeed my baby.

Reactions: RachelOlivia
littleFeathers said:
Not to get too far off topic, but that's just what I wonder about when I hear some of the talk about gender identity. WHY would anyone, in this society, want to be female if they had a choice? Discrimination, objectification, lower pay, .... and that's not even the worst of it.
Yes of course you are right about that but when you know in your heart of hearts that you were always a girl, you tend to minimize those things a little. You don't forget them but the most important things is you are a girl for better or worse. The same can be said for being a boy. Being forced to join sports you hate because you father wants you on the team, or join Boy Scouts for the same reason or even endure merciless teasing because you are a girly boy. This comes both in school and at home from your father who considers you hopeless at sports but keeps pushing until he gives up. For the most part my mother was a bit the opposite in that she taught me to sew and knit and crochet and bake or cook and all things my sister didn't want to do. She was in her own little world reading books from an early age, encouraged by my aunt (dads sister). I didn't care as I loved being with mum doing girly stuff. All those things you mentioned did occur to me but not as important as being a real girl was to me.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and ShyBoo81
Many many times

goodniteswearer89 said:
Any other sissies here ever wonder what it would be like to be a girl and have periods and boobs and a clit and what sex would be like. Also wonder what it would be like to visit the gyno and ever wonder how it would feel to play with yourself down there?
I wonder that every day.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
I guess, in the end, I would be a little girl; I'm not pubescent, much prefer wearing diapers vs. using feminine sanitary stuff, am way too little for 'secondary sex characteristics' (no breasts or menstruation)...and prefer how my "tickle-toy" functions without someone else involved because the games played by two involving their tickle-toys get mean and cruel. I don't like that.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Angelapinks
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

Whilst I think many of us may entertain some of what you question, I have an alternative view.

I believe that we think far more about what it feels like to just be a girl.

What it’s like to have mummy brush your hair, tell you how pretty you are. Show you how to paint your nails, how to walk properly, how to eat, sit not showing your panties. How to get in and out of a car.

Help choosing your clothes, taking you shopping, using cosmetics and skin care products.

Explaining about boys and how to keep yourself for the right one.

To share with girlfriends and experience all those firsts of big girl panties, training bra, tights/stockings, first heels, wearing a slip, jewelry, makeup, first kiss, first dance an embrace with a boy.

There are so many softer, far more precious experiences than just the sexual aspects that I wonder about and would have loved.

And, yes some of the other too.

Jenny x ❤️
As a girl, admittedly it’s not as elegant as that haha (though it’s different for different people, I’ve had a relatively normal childhood) though that is definitely a nice way to look at it all.. We have our issues and honestly I think it’s for the best to be born male as that’s definitely what I would have preferred 😅 as with periods and stuff trust me they are no joke.. For me personally they’re super painful and sometimes get to the point where the cramps cause me to vomit. You’re unable to control your own emotions (at least it’s a lot harder) and the constant leakage is similar to uncontrollably pissing yourself 24/7 for a week straight with having to constantly change.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and sissygirlpink
I have absolutely wondered this. As a kid, beside feeling jealous of what girls looked like or dressed like in general i strongly remember feeling jealous of what girls looked like down below, i just loved the “smooth” look compared to the ugly “bulge” and thought how good it must feel.
When i got a bit older i wondered what it felt like to have something go “inside” you.

But i know the grass isn’t always greener on the other side, sometimes when in a big sissy mood it can seem glamorous but there can be many horrible things from sexual harassment to life threatening stalking or sexual assault situations. I have even heard stories of young girls in their school uniforms being sexually harassed on the street by dirty perverts which is depressing and sad.

Reactions: dogboy, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
goodniteswearer89 said:
Any other sissies here ever wonder what it would be like to be a girl and have periods and boobs and a clit and what sex would be like. Also wonder what it would be like to visit the gyno and ever wonder how it would feel to play with yourself down there?
No, my sense has always been that I am male but a juvenile, effeminate male about 12 years old.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SissyAliceUK said:
i strongly remember feeling jealous of what girls looked like down below, i just loved the “smooth” look compared to the ugly “bulge”
What about the "bulge" that girls have up above? Neither bulge is particularly aerodynamic, which helps explain some things about birds. :) 🐦

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81, BobbiSueEllen and KittyninjaW
Back