Anyone Anticipating Spring's Arrival?

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I don't know about you all, but personally, I'm tired of winter. I just can't wait for spring to get here because I plan on having some rip-roaring fun zooming along the gravel roads with my cousin in a pick-up truck, hanging out at his camper and fishing off the dock on the Missouri, chilling in the yard at his house, where I am currently staying until I find a place, and so much more. Oh, the many joys of spring! I can't wait to smell that first spring rain and hear the thunder as it rolls across the sky. I also want the days to warm up so I can open the windows in this bedroom I'm using and just lie around in nothing but my diaper like I used to as a kid and enjoy the soft warm breeze on my skin and reminisce of those times spent with Mom, Trent, Ingrid, and Joe.

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
I am always excited for spring to arrive, our big spring thing is launching the boat back into the water and start living on it again, Mid-May is when it goes in usually

Attachments

• Photo2.jpg
    Photo2.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen and KBoy
Very much so. I don't like the cold.

Spring is just around the corner!

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen, KBoy and 2 others
One thing I like about the Western Carolinas is that we get enough winter, without it dragging on, to appreciate spring. And, that's Always an exciting and busy time for for the feathered set🐦

I'm the complete opposite. Winter is my favorite season, I ski a lot and its going to be a really disappointing year in North America for it unfortunately

Reactions: Edgewater and Freddie07601
Haven't even had winter here yet
brown Christmas
Usually I'm yearning for spring by now but right now with the very mild weather this winter hasn't been bad.
I haven't even taken my winter coat out of the closet
but I'm sure once winter comes I will I am sure be ready for spring

Reactions: Nam Repaid, Edgewater and Freddie07601
Living in Virginia we haven't had very cold winter until recently and already I'm tired of it. I'll be glad when late spring is here and I can get out on my bike.

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
Not yet im looking forward to snow. I always loved snow. I like going shopping during a storm too. No one else at the stores. The real cold wind driven days and nights i do not like though.

Reactions: Muhdeee, Edgewater and Freddie07601
I certainly am looking forward to spring. Here in the UK it's been quite warm for the time of year, but with day after day of high winds and heavy rain. I long for it to be warm enough to get my toes out. Even my favourite footwear (sneakers without socks) is taking some willpower to wear outdoors.

Reactions: Edgewater
BabyBoy2023 said:
Anyone Anticipating Spring's Arrival?
Anticipating Spring's arrival???
Why, I'm like a coiled thingymybob! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
not yet, our winters are really short where I'm at... well kinda. In central NC spring starts in February, it's still very chilly but lots of flowers start blooming, more and more as spring goes on and things slowly warm up. no leaves until early April or late March though. and the temperature increase is very gradual, we don't stop getting cool days until late April but a pleasant day can happen at any point of the year. May is just summer but with a freezing swimming pool.

I'm still in the phase of enjoying winter, by February I'll start pretending like it's spring, getting hype for it, even though it's not gonna be any warmer.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy and Edgewater
Need a good winter to kill off the mosquitoes! Perpetual autumn here.

Reactions: Nam Repaid, Edgewater and Deleted member 39193
Tenawearer said:
Need a good winter to kill off the mosquitoes! Perpetual autumn here.
Just been for a walk and loads of mosquitos dancing in the balmy Hampshire afternoon sunshine! However, the UK Met Office appear to be confident that winter is on the way next week.

DLmikey said:
Just been for a walk and loads of mosquitos dancing in the balmy Hampshire afternoon sunshine! However, the UK Met Office appear to be confident that winter is on the way next week.
Likely because they looked at what is coming of North America starting tomorrow and into next week.

People get way too pumped-up about the change of weather! Last I check, it really does care what we want as it will do whatever it wants to. Last time North America had a warm Winter, Spring sucked!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and chamberpot
We're supposed to get some freezing rain with a mixture of snow this Saturday. It will probably melt and refreeze for Sunday morning so we're not sure if we'll have church.

Virginia is behind N. Carolina with spring not really being a thing until mid April. Sometimes we have a warm February which I hope will be the case this year as it would be more gentle on my heating bill.

Yea sorta but as mentioned above winter hasn't really hit yet, it's late like the last few years and likely will last through April again. I don't thing it is global warming as much as the calendar is skewed. Maybe the powers at be missed a bunch of leap days.

• Love
Back