Anybody Notice

WaddleKitten said:
I remember passing by Theodore Tugboat but I never really watched it... I'm assuming I really missed out
I think so. Then again, I like Oobi, and Barney, too.:ROFLMAO: Theodore may very well be Thomas's cousin, with him being transportation and all. Theodore's on YouTube, if you wanna watch him.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I vaguely remember being little and watching Thomas on a live-action show, I recall all the wood at the train station. I'm pretty sure it was narrated by Ringo Starr.
Oh, my gosh! You stumbled across the British version! Ours, which is just as, was narrated by George Carlin, who played our Mr. Conductor.

Last edited:
willnotwill said:
Of all the things I have to watch with my grandkids, the Paw Patrol has to be the WORST show I've ever seen.

Wow, I'm surprised to see how many people here find "PAW Patrol" so annoying. Personally, I LOVE "PAW Patrol!" It's my one of my favorites and the only modern preschool program I like. It puts me in instant little space. I love the characters. I didn't realized it was so distilled.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I loved Shining Time Station! Ever see Theodore Tugboat?
I loved that show! I was obseesd with Thomas the Tank Engine when I was little!

Reactions: ShAd0w10
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I think so. Then again, I like Oobi, and Barney, too.:ROFLMAO: Theodore may very well be Thomas's cousin, with him being transportation and all. Theodore's on YouTube, if you wanna watch him.

Oh, my gosh! You stumbled across the British version! Ours, which is just as, was narrated by George Carlin, who played our Mr. Conductor.
They had both George Carlin and Ringo as Mr. Conductor across all the episodes i saw on my channel growing up

Kinda funny. I came home on day to find my roommate had randomly bought a paw patrol shower curtain

• Haha
Reactions: ShAd0w10
Back