Anybody Notice

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
I remember passing by Theodore Tugboat but I never really watched it... I'm assuming I really missed out
I think so. Then again, I like Oobi, and Barney, too.:ROFLMAO: Theodore may very well be Thomas's cousin, with him being transportation and all. Theodore's on YouTube, if you wanna watch him.

I vaguely remember being little and watching Thomas on a live-action show, I recall all the wood at the train station. I'm pretty sure it was narrated by Ringo Starr.
Oh, my gosh! You stumbled across the British version! Ours, which is just as, was narrated by George Carlin, who played our Mr. Conductor.

Last edited:

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Of all the things I have to watch with my grandkids, the Paw Patrol has to be the WORST show I've ever seen.
Wow, I'm surprised to see how many people here find "PAW Patrol" so annoying. Personally, I LOVE "PAW Patrol!" It's my one of my favorites and the only modern preschool program I like. It puts me in instant little space. I love the characters. I didn't realized it was so distilled.

I loved Shining Time Station! Ever see Theodore Tugboat?
I loved that show! I was obseesd with Thomas the Tank Engine when I was little!

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I think so. Then again, I like Oobi, and Barney, too.:ROFLMAO: Theodore may very well be Thomas's cousin, with him being transportation and all. Theodore's on YouTube, if you wanna watch him.

Oh, my gosh! You stumbled across the British version! Ours, which is just as, was narrated by George Carlin, who played our Mr. Conductor.
They had both George Carlin and Ringo as Mr. Conductor across all the episodes i saw on my channel growing up

Lonelydl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Kinda funny. I came home on day to find my roommate had randomly bought a paw patrol shower curtain