Anybody have any experience with diapersharks.com?

Cottontail said:
I decided to try out Diaper Sharks this morning. I ordered one more Alpaca cover and a couple of prefolds. (I've previously purchased Rearz products directly from Rearz and from My Inner Baby.) I shall report back when it's all over! I agree that "Sharks" is an amusing name for any business given the negative connotations, although the site theme manages to be cute and attractive. Still, there's probably a part of me that'll say "Well, what did you expect?" if something bad happens, ha ha.
You're in good hands. They run all of our Amazon sales in the USA as well and have helped us at the past few Capcons. They are a wonderful bunch!

Reactions: Cottontail
I ordered a bunch of cloth diapers from them shipping was quite quick and from talking to them they were quite professional great people. I am not sure of any connection to anyone or any company but will say after the positive experience I really don't care more so after a sort of negative experiences with IC, if DS has what I need I am buying from them.

Also depending on your background if you have a GovX account they offer a discount(Military, Vets, Public Safety) at checkout, will say Rearz did offer a Allied Military/Vet discount as well

Reactions: RearzJacob and Iron
I highly recommend 🦈DIAPER SHARKS.🦈

They're owned and operated by Veterans of the United States Armed Forces.

They offer great products at good prices, and have ⏩FAST shipping.

They even go above and beyond with 🥷DISCREET shipping.

For example, they wrap each diaper bag in protective packaging that you can't see through.

So even if your diaper box gets damaged in transit and has a tear/hole in it....

The diapers STILL remain HIDDEN from nosy neighbors and prying eyes because you can't see what the contents are!

This solves a big problem for the people who take their diaper privacy very seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, RearzJacob and Iron
I do have one eensy weensy nit to pick, which is that the 2-day Free Shipping is by DHL, and that's not mentioned anywhere on the site as far as I can tell. I only found that out when my order was marked "fulfilled" and a DHL tracking number was provided.

Most people wouldn't care, but DHL doesn't actually deliver to me. Oops. They're the only major carrier who hasn't figured out how to deal with the fact that I live on a small island accessible only by boat. All the others proactively hand packages off to last-mile delivery contractors, but DHL always gets to the boat, goes "Oh no! This won't work!" and ends us spending several days in a state of confusion before ultimately handing the package off to the US Postal Service. Consequently, domestic DHL shipments take about a week to reach me even though I'm in the "lower 48."

Not like my order was urgent or anything, but if I'd known it would ship by DHL I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up about having it in two days. One does get excited about these things after all. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: LittleTyke
Cottontail said:
I do have one eensy weensy nit to pick, which is that the 2-day Free Shipping is by DHL, and that's not mentioned anywhere on the site as far as I can tell. I only found that out when my order was marked "fulfilled" and a DHL tracking number was provided.

Most people wouldn't care, but DHL doesn't actually deliver to me. Oops. They're the only major carrier who hasn't figured out how to deal with the fact that I live on a small island accessible only by boat. All the others proactively hand packages off to last-mile delivery contractors, but DHL always gets to the boat, goes "Oh no! This won't work!" and ends us spending several days in a state of confusion before ultimately handing the package off to the US Postal Service. Consequently, domestic DHL shipments take about a week to reach me even though I'm in the "lower 48."

Not like my order was urgent or anything, but if I'd known it would ship by DHL I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up about having it in two days. One does get excited about these things after all. :)
They use a wide variety of shipping companies not just DHL. If you have issues with DHL if you reach out they can assist you.

Reactions: Cottontail
RearzJacob said:
They use a wide variety of shipping companies not just DHL. If you have issues with DHL if you reach out they can assist you.
Thanks Jacob. No worries. DHL's difficulties are well known to me, so I'm not exactly in uncharted territory. The package will get here. I expect I'll place another order at some point and I'll try to remember to ask about other carriers.

Last edited:
I won a free bottle from them and a sample diaper and I also bought from them when they had a Cinco de Mayo sitewide sale and their shipping is super fast and very discreet. They wrap up their individual items in a package. They come out of California. They also seem to be neurodivergent friendly because when I thought no discounts were being applied at checkout, I messaged them about it at twitter and they gave me details about it and it turns out they were already applied in their prices before you add them to cart. So that meant all the discounts you saw, those were the discounts already. It showed original and they were crossed out and were showing the sale price, that was the discount.

I will say Diaper Sharks are great to work with there was a mix-up on my order they made it right within the day I reported to them. They did not do what some companies now do as of late, making you feel bad for bringing up the issue.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperSharks
DHL did a better job this time. I'm really quite surprised. The package arrived only one day late as opposed to the usual three, heh.

Anyway, everything arrived in good shape, and I can only think to describe the DiaperSharks packaging as "super discreet." Not only was the box plain and lacking any mention of diapers, the products inside were double-bagged in opaque plastic bags without any labels on them. Even if the box had been mishandled to the point of ripping open, the contents would've remained a mystery.

I expect I'll order again soon. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, RearzJacob and PaigeCherubiel
diapeybabybrian said:
I highly recommend 🦈DIAPER SHARKS.🦈

They're owned and operated by Veterans of the United States Armed Forces.

They offer great products at good prices, and have ⏩FAST shipping.

They even go above and beyond with 🥷DISCREET shipping.

For example, they wrap each diaper bag in protective packaging that you can't see through.

So even if your diaper box gets damaged in transit and has a tear/hole in it....

The diapers STILL remain HIDDEN from nosy neighbors and prying eyes because you can't see what the contents are!

This solves a big problem for the people who take their diaper privacy very seriously.

I second this! What an amazing company to buy from. I've bought several sample packs from them and just got my first full pack of Rearz in like 5 years today. The amount of effort they put into customer care is incredible. The box arrived with a big ding in it on the corner, so someone definitely dropped it but Brandon takes the time to double package everything so there was still no sign of what was inside, and the tape job on the box is simply awesome. All the papers come in a plain envelope inside. Plus, each time I've ordered I was so happy to find a hand written note thanking me for my order, and tons of stickers. I'm gonna have so much fun putting the stickers up in places with lots of stickers like backs of street signs and bathrooms at bars. Sort of a secret way to let other ABDL's know we're out there. I also love that they're veteran owned, just another subtle way to break the stigma. Diapersharks has definitely earned my business whenever I buy Rearz products now.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperSharks and RearzJacob
Traveler said:
I second this! What an amazing company to buy from. I've bought several sample packs from them and just got my first full pack of Rearz in like 5 years today. The amount of effort they put into customer care is incredible. The box arrived with a big ding in it on the corner, so someone definitely dropped it but Brandon takes the time to double package everything so there was still no sign of what was inside, and the tape job on the box is simply awesome. All the papers come in a plain envelope inside. Plus, each time I've ordered I was so happy to find a hand written note thanking me for my order, and tons of stickers. I'm gonna have so much fun putting the stickers up in places with lots of stickers like backs of street signs and bathrooms at bars. Sort of a secret way to let other ABDL's know we're out there. I also love that they're veteran owned, just another subtle way to break the stigma. Diapersharks has definitely earned my business whenever I buy Rearz products now.
It’s great to see messages like this. Their team certainly goes the extra mile to provide the discreet packaging that we cannot offer. We will ensure that your feedback is passed along to them so they know how much you appreciate their efforts.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperSharks, Traveler and Woncrinklz
RearzJacob said:
It’s great to see messages like this. Their team certainly goes the extra mile to provide the discreet packaging that we cannot offer. We will ensure that your feedback is passed along to them so they know how much you appreciate their efforts.
Excellent. They definitely put the customer experience first and it shows! I heard about them on the LoveInBrief podcast a few months back and have made 3 or 4 orders in the last month and a half. I have a local Rearz seller within driving distance but I'll still wait a few days to order from DiaperSharks, because I love supporting companies like them. (I love my new Alpacas too, keep up the great work Rearz team!)

• Love
I felt a little bad the last time I ordered from DiaperSharks. I ordered three of the DL Night Covers in the Alpaca print and ended up getting three packages from three different warehouses. And shipping was free. :unsure:

Cottontail said:
I felt a little bad the last time I ordered from DiaperSharks. I ordered three of the DL Night Covers in the Alpaca print and ended up getting three packages from three different warehouses. And shipping was free. :unsure:
I think they recently switched from shipping from multiple warehouses to just one, in Orlando.

Reactions: DiaperSharks and Cottontail
This was in my last order from them. If this doesn’t scream “respect and integrity” then I don’t know what will. Well done Diapersharks team!
IMG_3813.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DiaperSharks, diapeybabybrian, RearzJacob and 1 other person
Why is the Rearz rep answering for diaper sharks????

munkey said:
Not everyone in the abdl world uses or knows about this website, hence why he said he would pass my post along to the owners.

Reactions: DiaperSharks and TigerDL
munkey said:
Diaper Sharks is one of Rearz's authorized distributors in the US. So it makes sense that Rearz has a closer relationship with the company, and keeps in communication with them. And like Traveler said, not all companies have reps on this site; I don't think I've seen a rep from Diaper Sharks here.

We're absolutely thrilled by the flood of kindness and positive feedback pouring in! A heartfelt thank you to everyone, and a special shoutout to Jacob from Rearz for bringing us into the loop.

Let's set the record straight: while some may think we're operated by Rearz, we're actually proudly independent. My wife, Nataly, and I have been at the helm of Diapers 4 Life LLC, the proud parent of DiaperSharks.com, since 2017, right here in sunny Orlando, FL. Before diving into the world of DiaperSharks.com just over a year ago, we were busy maintaining diaper listings on Amazon.com.

Rearz deserves a round of applause for their unwavering support, especially during the rocky road of the pandemic. They've been our guiding light, and we're incredibly grateful.

Here at DiaperSharks.com, making our customers happy is our top priority. We go above and beyond to ensure discreet deliveries and pay attention to every detail.

Once again, a massive thank you for the overwhelming positivity and encouragement. Your support fuels our passion to continuously enhance your experience with us!

• Love
  • Celebrate
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, Abena860, RearzJacob and 2 others
Traveler said:
I think they recently switched from shipping from multiple warehouses to just one, in Orlando.
Absolutely! We've redirected our efforts towards utmost discretion, ensuring 100% consistent results for our customers, rather than relying on other warehouses to fulfill orders, which have occasionally resulted in errors. While this may slightly extend the delivery time for some customers, rest assured, your orders will arrive in the pristine condition we promised.

Reactions: TigerDL and Cottontail
Back