Any subs on here?

crooke3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So uhhh i kinda bottled all of this up for my entire life bu recently joined this forum and went on reddit to talk to people and understand myself.

I started talking to a mommy and realised that all my sexual attractions and fantasies are about being submissive. She mothered me as a little but also we realised a strong attraction as we broached sexuality and it always veered towards role reversal.

Now that i look back, i never really loved before, because i never let the real me show, and i think im about as sub as you can possibly be.

Is this common in ABDL? I guess a mdlb relationship is pretty much exactly femdom but are a lot of people here in those kind of relationships?

Im trying to figure out which came first, baby feelings or sub feelings. Theyre both very very central parts of me.

Also think im pretty clearly ASD and that might be related too

It's very common on the sexual side.

Trevor said:
It's very common on the sexual side.
In the community or just in general?

As time goes on ABDL stuff is becoming way less sexual too. My attentions have switched pretty firmly back to women for the first time in a decade or two.

crooke3 said:
In the community or just in general?

As time goes on ABDL stuff is becoming way less sexual too. My attentions have switched pretty firmly back to women for the first time in a decade or two.
It's common enough in the ABDL community that it's hard to find folks who want to take charge.

I guess anything can happen. While I would say my relationship with diapers has broadened, they're no less sexy to me in their essential nature. I have a wider variety of feelings in them and about them but they are still the sexiest thing ever to me.

Reactions: bounduptoplease
I am a switch but I really like being submissive. I think mine more applies to inferiority, dependence, being controlled (for my own good). For older ages such as 2 to 3, I love being submissive and being told what to do and having a discipline dynamic. I enjoy newborn-5m play because my CG is dominant in a way that's both comforting and demeaning. He or she, usually she, is in charge and decides every small thing since I am incapable. I submit, follow along, watch, receive, naturally depend upon and trust my mommy, have things made out for me. My life is submissive. I'm inferior and she knows everything, can do anything and everything, I trust her to make the right decisions and take care of me and that is all I've ever known. For years I was kind of insecure, and it mostly stays within my own brain because I fear people who aren't true CGS will not understand and will be outright abusive or controlling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halibut
Outside of Ageplay I'm a Switch. I like giving and receiving impact play. I wish I was a Switch with Ageplay. I'm just not a Daddy.

I am Very Dominate in every aspect of my life...
and an experienced dom / daddy 40 years in the BDSM lifestyle

95+% of the time - even when diapered I am an adult diaper lover and I am the dominate (or at least equal) partner

However with a very dominate person on a few occissions when diapered or wearing baby outfits i have switched and been very submissive - a sissy - even a bottom cuckold, pretty much the only time i am submissive or a bi bottom is when being a baby (diapered and or cross-dressed) with a very Dominate person.

I honestly think male submission & male sissy's are very common and "natural" in the ABDL lifestyle

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and Trevor
I am a switch, but I'd say I have a larger sub side than dom side. However, I'm a DL I was just checking out what was in this section.

Last edited:
I love being submissive to mummy especially during sex and I love to be dominated.

It’s weird but it really turns me on massively and I think I just love the thought and actually of mummy taking advantage of her little innocent boy.

I think the more we explore the more fun and spicy it becomes I am a switch also and love to dominated when the feelings take me it’s more of a caring and controlling role for my little girl / mummy

It’s a fantastic relationship with a girl I love so much and actually understands my filthy weird fetish and sexual fantasies

I'd like to be the submissive but I can also play the Mommy. I have all the clothing.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Yes, it is common! I love being submissive and since I'm sexually passive, everything fits perfectly!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
PampersboyLondon said:
It’s a fantastic relationship with a girl I love so much and actually understands my filthy weird fetish and sexual fantasies
Congrats! There's no other feeling in the world like that.

Reactions: bounduptoplease and Seasonedcitizen
I'm very much sub, which is very Ironic as I'm 6'5 and built like a Pro Wrestler.

Reactions: armydipr
I'm a switch but i am mostly submissive.

Reactions: bounduptoplease
I haven't gotten much into ageplay, but the fact that I'm reading the AB board apparently reveals a chink in my armor. The concept of mommies and daddies always seemed too reliant on humiliation and meanness for my tastes, as if a loving dominant personality would do things like that. But to each their own. I have gotten a few twinges of submissiveness sometimes around the right person and in the right situation, but only twinges. If there is a spectrum, I consider myself more a big bro. Yeah, maybe I'll give you a wedgie or a wet willie sometimes, but if anybody else pick on you I'm kicking their ass. :)

I kind of dream of being a tiny bit sub but also like being a caretaker too. So...i guess that makes me a switch lol in so many words

Yes, I'm sub too, I've experimented with self bondage and would love to have a mommy/Mistress who would keep my in my nappy and plastic pants and keep me securely bound for hours and spank me when I'm naughty. I'm in my nappies, plastic pants and my little shorts, it would be nice to be dominated properly

FaitAccompliForMe said:
Yes, I'm sub too, I've experimented with self bondage and would love to have a mommy/Mistress who would keep my in my nappy and plastic pants and keep me securely bound for hours and spank me when I'm naughty. I'm in my nappies, plastic pants and my little shorts, it would be nice to be dominated properly
Do you follow Boundanna.com? Self bondage is fun but would be better with someone to create the scenarios and paddle my naked butt.

Yep. I am a sub myself. I don't have a mommy yet though. Still searching, but it's really difficult in Idaho.

DprEffect said:
I'm a switch but i am mostly submissive.

I think I am vaguely in that category, but my moods can change quite quickly.

Reactions: DprEffect
Back