Any recommendations for an incontinence pad to go over my bedsheet?

enthusi

Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Sorry if this has been asked before I tried searching but I didn’t see anything jump out.

Anyways I’m looking for the best combination of comfort and absorbency. We have a king bed even though we have a waterproof mattress protector, it’s still a pain to wash the the sheets when if my diaper leaks. Right now, for the summer, I use Goodnites disposable sheet protectors because I sleep hot, but they only last a few days before they get crumpled. Plus they're pricey in the long run.

Ideally said sheet protector would be cool to sleep on.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a Kylie washable bed pad.

I have 3 washable bed pads.
Getting another after my next SSDI direct deposit.

I like the NorthShore Champion XD Washable Underpads very much. They're heavier, so they don't crumple up or move around when I move.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian
a short time back I bought a 3x5 PeaPod mat they are a little pricey they are very absorbent and comfortable ad they stay in place

Attachments

• 61qzDNDXeVL._AC_SY879_.jpg
    61qzDNDXeVL._AC_SY879_.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 8
I just use silk underpads

We buy them at Walmart. They are reusable and washable. Size is 3x5 and have a cloth side and vinyl side. It goes under the bottom sheet. When we travel , I just sleep directly on it. Lasts a couple of years and is only $14.95.

I have 3-32"x36" reusable pads from CVS. I sleep directly on them and they have saved the sheets more times than I can count!

Back