Any petticoat fans here?

There used to be a vintage-style dress shop in the town centre where I live, and they sold both vintage dresses and vintage-style floufy petitcoats, and I bought several :) Sadly, as is the way with far too many small off-high-street shops, they only survived about a year

Years ago I got some large sized girls petticoats at JC Penny (USA). The ruffles were basically at the bottom but they flushed out the dresses a bit and showed a little at the bottom.

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple and Angelapinks
Janetsy77 said:
I do have a onesie
love your onesie and the way it shows off your booobies. Like to suckle.

Reactions: Janetsy77
Pinterest is a black hole. I like vintage photos and paintings. This is a painting of an Italian woman who lifted up her skirt to show her petticoat.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: OnePiece
A painting of two ladies showing off their petticoats. I’m not sure if this was morally acceptable for a woman to do this

Attachments

• IMG_1383.jpeg
    IMG_1383.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 9
Ye
Patricia48 said:
I also am a big fan. Yes, I think there are dresses that are appropriate. I don't know the dress type name.
At Amazon, I especially like the petticoats labeled "Colyanda". 20 different colors.
Keep in mind with ordering from Amazon, you can have it shipped to a "hub locker", usually at a shopping center, where you can pick it up. I don't have a clue if that is US only or availability everywhere.
yes I love petticoats and my Austrian mistress makes me wear at least two under my dirndl

Back