Any other trans men here?

rainbowrudy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve seen a bunch of MtFs here but few FtMs.

I’m a transgender man (FtM) and I’d love to make friends with other trans men that like to wear diapers/be little.

Reactions: Joules, Woncrinklz, Freddie07601 and 1 other person
NOT ME

🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️

Reactions: rainbowrudy
I know this is not what you’re asking for, but how about friends with other cis men, too? I recently met a trans man who came to the conclusion that men of all stripes are starved for same-gender relationships. I found him to be a very insightful person and it made me want to meet more trans men and hear their perspectives.

Reactions: abdilly and chiaochai
blaincorrous said:
I know this is not what you’re asking for, but how about friends with other cis men, too? I recently met a trans man who came to the conclusion that men of all stripes are starved for same-gender relationships. I found him to be a very insightful person and it made me want to meet more trans men and hear their perspectives.
Yeah I’m open to being friends with anyone :) you can pm me any time

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Sorry not a trans dude, but a trans gal here.
But I've got a couple of trans men that I'm talking to regularly, and one is one of the four friends I have.
(I'm avoiding using the word friend, since I've been burned too often, and being careful who I call a friend helps avoid flash-backs.)

Back