Any DLs like medical diapers ?

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was wondering if any other abdl prefers medical diapers , i wore diapers till i was 16 and my diapers are all medical ones so i kinda prefer plain medical diapers compared to abdl ones. They are also much much cheaper than abdl diapers too plus if any chance gotten caught by anyone there is a good reason to say its for medical instead of explaining abdl diapers.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Sgdlboy said:
I was wondering if any other abdl prefers medical diapers , i wore diapers till i was 16 and my diapers are all medical ones so i kinda prefer plain medical diapers compared to abdl ones. They are also much much cheaper than abdl diapers too plus if any chance gotten caught by anyone there is a good reason to say its for medical instead of explaining abdl diapers.
I wear 24/7 due to need, at work its plain white but not medical, as they suck. After work, at home sometimes white sometime pink, sometimes printed just whatever I feel like wearing. To me its underwear and I'm kind of a large intimidating looking fellow. Make it easy people dont ask me questions, often.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chuck
I'm not overly fussed tbh. There are some prints that I just don't like, but I usually don't limit my choices to either or. Honestly it comes down to what's the better price point for my budget.

Reactions: PaSS, BobbiSueEllen and BigKid25
I like the most absorbent ones. Doesn't matter what color they are, but how well they work.

Reactions: theancientmariner and BobbiSueEllen
I wear white or simple pattern like Abena. This is mostly for discretion, but I am not into childish prints either. I am DL, but not AB.

Reactions: JDCH, DarlaMixx, Ron89 and 3 others
Mine are provided by the NHS so plain white. Mummy has tried a couple of the various printed ones but didn't like the tapes, so we buy medical nappies that are better than the NHS ones, which I only use at home.

I'm not sure if Northshore is considered medical, but I generally like their products.

Reactions: Ron89, BobbiSueEllen and Seasonedcitizen
Plain white for me ... better quality them "medical' I suppose ...not AB

Reactions: JDCH, BobbiSueEllen and Seasonedcitizen
Plain white only. As absorbent as possible to get.

Reactions: JDCH, Ron89 and BobbiSueEllen
I like almost any diaper.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BigKid25
I don't have a strong preference apart from plain design. I enjoy a few specific prints that are reminiscent of my childhood, but otherwise plain white is where it's at. I don't think I've ever been attracted to a 'medical' design apart from it typically being more plain in design. I don't want to feel like I'm in a doctor's office. Doesn't seem enjoyable to me...

I think my biggest preference has to do with fit and feel. A diaper could be beyond my typically desired aesthetic, but if the fit and feel are on point, I am locked in. Or, taped in. You know, whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
I’m DL and actually prefer plain white. I don’t mind printed. I generally don’t like how any nappies look on me since I’m more about the utility than look.

Reactions: JDCH, BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Put me in the old style plastic-backed hospital diapers, and I'm a happy camper .
s-l300.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JDCH, BobbiSueEllen, jspoter and 3 others
Plain white since I'm just a DL. The printed designs add to the cost. I can see how the AB wearers like them. Just not my fetish yet.

Reactions: JDCH and BobbiSueEllen
My daily wear choice is the Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima, i.e. pretty much the most absorbent plastic-backed nappy that is genuinely a medical product from a mainstream brand. I like them because they fit me well and give a good performance/price ratio. For increased absorbency I switch to Betterdry or AM/PM, but with those brands one is getting into the DL crossover domain. I don't wear AB prints at all regardless of performance, as it would be inappropriate or dangerous if discovered.

Reactions: DanUt and BobbiSueEllen
i didnt realy chose when i needed, but as i just wanted, the colored prints were more fun

Reactions: KitsuneFox and BobbiSueEllen
Thanks for the replies , I prefer plain white too , im mostly DL so minimal prints are ok to me , plus some medical kind of diapers are very comparable to abdl ones like tena maxi / ultima or abena in terms of absorbtion. I mostly wear diapers doing normal daily stuff so a thinner diaper is good for me when i wear to the local mall etc.

Reactions: JDCH and RedPandaDL
I love printed diapers 80% of the time but my favorite diaper that makes me feel so comfy is actually MegaMaxes! Their plastic and pure white look make me think of old 80s pampers :p

Reactions: KitsuneFox
I don't care for medical, but I also don't like overly "busy" diaper prints. I especially don't like most of the solid colored shells. I most prefer all-white or all white shell with a very "lightweight" print on the front. Bambino Teddy were my original standard there. My most recent finds are the Nappies-R-Us "vintage baby" and "baby cuties" They have their print all over the shell, but there's lots of white space in the print and the colors aren't too loud. (and as a bonus, the capacity & swell are outstanding)

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret
As a continent DL with no prior history of diapers past infancy, you might expect that I don't like medical diapers as much as printed because they aren't as babyish, but I actually love the medical look, either just plain or with lines and designs or wetness indicators on it, in addition to abdl prints. My least favorite personally would have to be sissy style or pink ones, but to answer your question yes! There are DLs who love medical diapers, and I am one.

Reactions: perlFerret
Back