Any cool ABDL babysitting stories?

LIDiaperBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

Two years ago when I was 20 years old I was babysat. He first fed me apple sauce from a baby spoon and also fed me milk from a baby bottle while he had Blues Clues on for me. He then proceeded to give me a diaper check to see if I went poop or pee In my diaper. He then put me on the changing mat and changed my wet diaper. We then sang some Blues Clues Sing Alongs for about 45 minutes and then he left.
I would say I was treated like a 2 year old. I was also spoken to like I was a 2 year old baby.

I’m just wondering if there is any cool babysitting stories that anyone would like to share

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiya, Rezzu, icklecub and 4 others
Ive been babysat, and I have even babysat another younger guy. No real great stories to share, its all pretty personal. I have had all the different diaper changes and done the same for an other. Best time was going to see the Winnie the Pooh movie with the little I babysat.

Reactions: icklecub, Traveller, tam1623 and 2 others
Here's an account of an experience I had a couple of years ago.
The only part that didn't happen was the neighbour Knocking on the door at the end.

Chapter 1

I parked up in a quiet Manchester Street and tried to get myself together. Scared and excited about meeting Aunty Sheila from strict mum and dads on Fetlife for the fist time. We had corresponded and agreed that I would be her nephew from a lot of years ago coming to visit her.

Respectfully dressed outwardly while underneath I had on a wet nappy and my dinosaur print plastic pants. I got out and grabbed my bag off the back seat and knocked on the front door and waited...

The door was opened by a buxom 60ish year old lady with grey hair and a warm smile who reminded me of an actual Aunty of mine from times gone by. I was taken by the hand and taken into the front room. "I remember you from last time you came... a long time ago. You ended up in wet pants and there was wee on the carpet if I remember correctly," Aunty said, looking at me.

I was speechless and just sat down on the settee while Aunty sat next to me. "There will be no repeats of that young man, I will make sure of that," she said and ordered me to stand in front of her to have my pants checked like a toddler. As I stood there while she unbuttoned my trousers, I glanced over at the arm of settee and there was a neat little stack.

At the bottom was a terry nappy, neatly folded. On top was a large pair of plastic pants, toddler style, the sort that used to be hung on every washing line in the 60s and 70s. There were two large blue nappy pins placed neatly on the corner and I also noticed some baby lotion and powder on the floor. My heart was racing as Aunty Sheila took over.

My pants were removed along with my shoes and socks and I raised my arms while my shirt was taken off. Standing before Aunty in just my nappy and plastic pants, she eyed me up and down with a smile. "Well, well,well" she said. "It's good to see you put some protection on before coming to Aunties and it's a good job you did" she remarked as she gently took the weight of the sagging nappy between my legs.

My plastic pants were pulled down and as I stepped out of them, they were put to one side.
"There will be no disposables on this bottom in my house," she said. "You were still in terry nappies back then and nothing has changed in this house," she said as she was undoing the tapes. Once undone she gently let the nappy fall into her waiting hands. Rolled it up and placed it on the floor.

I stood there completely naked as Aunty eyed me up and down with a smile before lowering her eyes. "Its been a while since I've seen this little winky and plums," she playfully said as she jiggled my little penis and cupped my little ball bag. "Let's give you a clean, cheeky bum," she said as she gave me a gentle wipe around my little boy parts with the baby wipes. "Turn round please and let me check if you've been wiping properly." Then she wiped my bottom area. "Looks like you've been good at wiping but you still need your bottom warming for the wee on Aunties carpet last time.

How could I think for one minute that Aunty would forget.

After being thoroughly wiped I didn't need telling where I was going as she just looked at me knowingly and just patted her thighs. Obediently I positioned myself over Aunties knee, resigned to my fate.

Whack! whack! whack! I received about twenty good swats to my bottom each swat accompanied by an order of not wetting my pants at Aunties and making a mess on the carpet.

Aunty started patting and rubbing my bottom softly while telling me that all little boys need disciplining for their own good. I was then told to stand on a stool in the middle of the room. There was a large mirror on the wall and I was ordered to look at my reddened bum in the mirror while Aunty got things ready.

Aunty took the pile of things off the arm of the chair and placed them on the floor. She took the large terry nappy and expertly folded it into kite shape, all the time telling me about when she was younger that she had three young children in terry nappies all at the same time so she had done a her fair share of washing nappies and changing bums.

"Come on, get that red bottom on here right now," she said as she was patting the centre of the nappy.

I obeyed immediately and laid on the nappy as Aunty picked up the Johnson's Baby Lotion. She nonchalantly just took my ankles and lifted my bottom in the air. With the other hand she squirted a generous amount on my bottom. She began to rub it in, all the time talking to me: "It's important to look after nappied bottoms and get the lotion into little places like round your little dumplings and right down your little bottom crevice. Not forgetting the talc, sweetie," as she then picked up the talc and powdered my bottom.

She gently put my feet down and picked up the lotion again. "We can't forget your naughty little sausage either, can we?" she asked as she gently took hold of my penis and squirted a large amount on the end and with slow little circles with her fingers she massaged it into my stiff little shaft.

I was in heaven and Aunty was loving this too. It was apparent by her careful attention and gentle smile. "I've changed many a little boys bottom in my time and I know how much they enjoy it," she said as she powdered my front. "Now let's get this nappy on," she said, put one nappy pin in her mouth. She took the edges of the nappy, pulled them firmly together and pinned the right side in place. She expertly took the other edges and repeated the action on the other side, and, taking the pin from her mouth, she pinned my nappy into place. She took a good minute checking the edges and tucking bits in until she was satisfied and took a good look, admiring her handiwork. "Just your plastic baby pants and you're done my little cherub"

She picked up a large pair of semi-transparent plastic pants and shook them out. "My babies always have a little talc in their pants" she said as she sprinkled a little baby powder in them.

I automatically lifted my feet and she slipped the plastic pants over them and up to just past my knees before saying "Lift your bottom please, so I can get your plastic pants on."

I obediently lift up while my pants were pulled up around the back and then the front.

"Stand up for Aunty while I get you tucked in" she said. I stood in front of her as she checked around both leg holes and then the waistband that my nappy was all tucked in. With two swift pats on my bottom she said "One nappied little boy ready for his nap, now pass me your Jim jams off the radiator please." I toddled over to the radiator to pass to Aunty my toddler styled cartoon print pyjamas. "Top first, please." I lifted my arms and she pulled my pyjama top on. I put my hands on Aunties shoulders as she pulled first one, then the other leg-hole over my feet and began to pull them up, the elasticated waistband stretching generously over my nappy. And with a couple more firm swats to my padded bum she said: "Nap time for you on the settee mister."

I went and laid on the settee as she briefly left the room. She returned with a Disney print quilt and started to tuck me in. Out of her apron pocket she took a dummy, slipped it in my mouth and gave me a kiss on my forehead: "Sleep well, little one " she said.

Chapter 2

I heard the door close gently behind me and laid there catching up on my experience. I slowly relaxed and took in my situation and feelings at that moment in time.

I began to slowly suck on the dummy and found myself relaxing even more. In Age-play meetings before, I have never used a dummy as I had felt a bit foolish but it just seemed so natural. I felt safe and secure under the quilt and in my lovely brushed cotton Pj's. As my hand rested on the waistband of my pyjamas I slowly slipped my fingers underneath and felt the slipperiness of my plastic pants. I lifted the edge and touched my soft terry nappy underneath before tucking myself back in and lying back. I was drifting off and as I did so, my bladder relaxed and I felt the urge to wee, and what a lovely feeling to just lie back and let it happen without a care in the world, knowing I was safely wrapped in my adequate nappy and there would be no chance of any leaks. I felt the warm fluid begin to flow slowly and as I relaxed it just gushed and trickled down my penis and scrotum and settled, only to be absorbed by the bulky nappy under my bum. I savoured the minute and drifted off.

I roused slowly to the sound of activity and opened my eyes to see Aunty smiling with a large white bath towel draped over her arm and a flannel in her hand. Laid out on the floor was a large changing mat and a bowl of warm soapy water. Aunty smiled as she placed the things on the mat, came over to me and sat on the settee with my head resting in her lap as she stroked my hair.

"Well it's time to get you ready for the big boy world out there, sweetheart, but don't worry, there's no rush. Let's just enjoy our time together for now"

Aunty's fingers went from my hair, brushed my face and playfully did a little walk down my pyjama top and stopped near my belly button. One finger gently lifted a little bit of the waistband of my pyjama bottoms. She stopped and looked at me, knowingly, playfully and teasingly.

"What's hiding in here ?" she said, "I think it's a little willy! In fact, I think it's a wet little willy. Am I right ?" I squirmed with embarrassment and blushed slightly as I slowly nod my head. She laughed lovingly, gave me a reassuring hug and patted my back. "Don't worry, we we will have you clean and dry in no time and there will be no baby wipes today, we will get you cleaned up like we did in the old days. Now let's get your jim jams off."

I stood up in front of Aunty as she pulled down my pyjama bottoms and I stepped out of them. She smiled as she inspected and squeezed my wet nappy through my plastic pants.

"Well your little tinkler has been a busy boy, let's see if there's any left in there." I wondered what she meant, then her hand reached under the settee and pulled out a bright yellow child's potty with a cartoon character motif on the side. "Let's see if you can be a big boy and wee in the potty for Aunty, after we sort this wet bottom out." As she hooked her fingers in the waistband of my plastic pants she pulled them down and I stepped out of them. My wet nappy was drooping slightly from the wetting but was held in place by two blue nappy pins on each side. Aunty expertly unpinned my nappy and placed it with my plastic pants into a waiting nappy bucket which was behind the settee. She then looked at me mischievously.

"I think it will be your job from now on to put out and collect your own washing off my line. So next time you come to see Aunty, your first job will be to fetch in your 'little boy things' off the line. I have no problem whatsoever with having nappies and baby pants on my line, even if they are a little bigger." I've had hundreds of nappies on my lines over the years. My heart sank a little as I thought of myself being ordered by Aunty, next time I would come, to go, retrieve and take to Aunty my clean nappy and plastic pants so I could be diapered like a little boy.

I stood naked before Aunty as she picked up the potty and held it under my toddler sized willy and smiled: "Come on, make some wee wee for Aunty or you will be getting another slapped bottom."
I concentrated and managed to pass a little urine. "Now hold your willy and shake it like a big boy." I obeyed, and she told me to sit down on the changing mat as she swilled the flannel in the warm soapy water. She took the flannel and began wiping my face, all the while talking to me. "First we wash face and hands and then we do your bottom," she spoke as she patiently and thoroughly washed my face and hands.

"Lie down for Aunty please" she said and I lay back. She placed her finger under my little ball bag, lifted my scrotum and gently worked the warm flannel into my little creases on both sides of my sac. "It's very important we make sure you're extra clean round here and not forgetting your tiddler," she said as she took my penis, gently pulled my foreskin back and exposed my sensitive glans while softly wiping away any mucus. Involuntarily my penis stiffened and stood upright as Aunty smiled and said: "I know you love nappy changes, sweetheart. You always have, and that's OK. It's nothing to feel guilty about and I suspect there are a lot more bigger boys like you who would love it but are afraid to admit it."

"You might want to think about getting this little fellow circumcised" she said as she studiously inspected me. "Its much easier to keep clean for little boys who struggle to potty train and stay in nappies for longer than others, and in your case a lot longer," she beamed and playfully smacked my bottom. I was blushing again.

"Bang,Bang,Bang!!!!" the front door sounded... I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Don't you dare move. It's probably only Jean from next door" as she got up to answer the door.

I heard the door open as I laid there completely exposed, in the middle of having my nappy changed, hoping and praying that she wouldn't be invited in. Surely Aunty wouldn't do that.... would she ?

I strained to hear what was being said, not moving a muscle but shaking inside.

"I must run for the bus Sheila, but here's my key for the electrician, he'll be here this morning. Who's is the car by the way ?" "It's my nephew, Tam. Do you remember he used to come and stay with me many years ago ?" "How can I forget, he was a lovely little boy and I think the last time I saw him he was still in nappies" "He's not changed much" Aunty laughed. "Next time he's calling I will let you know and we can spend the afternoon together. It will be just like old times"

I gulped and reddened as I overheard the conversation.

The door closed and I heard Aunty walk down the hall. She must have gone in the kitchen, then reappeared holding a large disposable nappy.

"Not my first choice as you know, as I like terry nappies on bottoms in my house. But you must keep discreet in the world out there and this will do so let's get you nappied."

Aunty knelt down and it never failed to amaze me how effortlessly she takes one of my ankles and slips it under the other and nonchalantly lifts my bottom in the air with one hand.

With an expert touch she slid the nappy under my bottom and positioned it, then took the baby powder, sprinkled it on my bottom area and gave me a gentle pat. Lowering my legs she sprinkled powder around my penis area and said: "Nearly done."

Taking one side of the nappy, she taped me up, asked me to lift my bottom as she pulled the nappy snug and tapes the other side.

As I laid there, she diligently made sure all around my legs are tucked in.

Telling me to stand, she worked her way around the waistband again, making sure I am snugly tucked in and then sat back to admire her handiwork. Satisfied,she gave me two swift pats on my padded bum.

"One second" she said as she picked up a pair of my plastic pants, shook them out and held them for me to put my feet through. I stepped into the plastic pants and Aunty pulled them up making sure I'm tucked in again.

"As good as these new nappies are, I still have all my boys in plastic pants as well, for extra protection. Now get your big boy clothes on now."

I dressed in my street clothes and longish jacket that hid any evidence of my nappied state. Aunty walked with me and as she was patting my bottom at the front door she whispered in my ear: "Keep being a good boy and let me know when you're visiting again because I think Jean would be thrilled to see you again. And don't forget, you've not got anything we haven't seen before, we used to change your bottom all those years ago." She smiled mischievously with a knowing glint in her eye.

I, on the other hand, was blushing furiously and was a quivering wreck at the thought of my next visit. Scared, and excited at the same time... I wonder what's going to happen...

• Love
Reactions: wowser81, VisaT, flash890 and 4 others
DiaperBoyDaniel said:
Hello,

Two years ago when I was 20 years old I was babysat. He first fed me apple sauce from a baby spoon and also fed me milk from a baby bottle while he had Blues Clues on for me. He then proceeded to give me a diaper check to see if I went poop or pee In my diaper. He then put me on the changing mat and changed my wet diaper. We then sang some Blues Clues Sing Alongs for about 45 minutes and then he left.
I would say I was treated like a 2 year old. I was also spoken to like I was a 2 year old baby.

I’m just wondering if there is any cool babysitting stories that anyone would like to share
I've never been babysat, but I would like to try being completely looked after for at least two or three days, without doing anything that a baby (or toddler of one and a half or two) wouldn't do. So my parent would have to change my diaper, feed me, dress me, and entertain me with suitable age appropriate activites - some baby programmes on TV, some playdough, building blocks and other toys, maybe some water play and so on. I wouldn't be able to talk, apart from perhaps ten words or so, but I would be able to cry, laugh and make noises of course. It would take some great parenting skills, and I think it might never happen, but the thought is there!

• Love
Reactions: EternalBaby94, LilBubba88, tam1623 and 1 other person
I was 'serviced' twice by Maxine and Derek before they became the UK's most famous ABDLI+ couple.
-
BW

Reactions: tam1623
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
I was 'serviced' twice by Maxine and Derek before they became the UK's most famous ABDLI+ couple.
-
BW
Met up with Maxine and Derek several times too, lovely people.

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
Always wanted to be babysat can’t find anyone in Montana😢😢

Reactions: DL0202 and legokid
It ended up that way - not planned at all - surely not professional!
Was in my early 20's at the time - and a girl I was going with at the time. I don't think that was her initial intent either but... The fact I had IC issues was fairly well known, as was the fact my hands never really did work right - not too noticeable if you don't know what you are looking for when it comes to most things - but on a few it's quite obvious.
Had her place all to ourselves the entire week! - I have a feeling her intent was just a little frienly teasing when my diaper was wet, she was surprised at my reaction so just kept pushing it further and further - before you knew it - I was her "baby" for that time.

Reactions: Raylynn
Back