Animooz diapers by Tykables

Omg an actually good tykables design o.o looks like actual baby diapers and i love safari animals!! Hope they drop soon

Reactions: ChrisChris
Got them from the big littles subscription box and they are cute and feel like modern baby diapers they are awesome

Soooooo hype waddlers are the only dip I can use front to back w/no leaks, damn near 12hrs of protection aaand they are basically waddlers with more absorbency and a cuddle cloth sheet on top for the cloth feel without all the cloth diaper issues like early 2000s dipers and those chunky bootleg pullups that had that were cloth backed

• Love
MASONJAR said:
Soooooo hype waddlers are the only dip I can use front to back w/no leaks, damn near 12hrs of protection aaand they are basically waddlers with more absorbency and a cuddle cloth sheet on top for the cloth feel without all the cloth diaper issues like early 2000s dipers and those chunky bootleg pullups that had that were cloth backed
im gona have to buy some now lol

I bought a pack at capcon and have loved them so far. The absorbency is great for overnight. I think the designs are cute and the fit is good. I would like more plastic backed positional options, but for a cloth backed these are a great option and I rank them up with little kings.

Reactions: Mas16210
So far the best diaper I have tried for anytime wear. Holds well, soft cloth backing with realistic diaper feel, not knock on crotch hard plastic. Fits well, strong tapes and flaps, can disguise crinkle easily. All over best and I have tried all company’s most brands.

Big fan of the Animooz. Got a pack. Love the gender neutral yellow as well as the many different prints. I got a large and would likely have been fine with a medium. (I fall between the 2.) Wet them a handful of times and had no worries of leakage.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
i’ve been hearing about these Diapers and have yet to try them, can somebody tell me the animals that are on these diapers? I am very visually impaired, and I’m not able to look at a picture and distinguish what I’m seeing very easily. So if somebody can tell me the animals that are on these diapers, that would be very helpful. I know people are going to be like why does a blind guy care about what animals are on his diapers if you can’t see them. I like the idea of having the animals on my Diapers. I’m a big fan of lions, so anything that involves them is totally cool with me. Even if I can’t see them real well it’s just awesome knowing that they’re on their.so somebody mention safari animals so I need some help with this. Thanks.

nikthewerelion said:
i’ve been hearing about these Diapers and have yet to try them, can somebody tell me the animals that are on these diapers? I am very visually impaired, and I’m not able to look at a picture and distinguish what I’m seeing very easily. So if somebody can tell me the animals that are on these diapers, that would be very helpful. I know people are going to be like why does a blind guy care about what animals are on his diapers if you can’t see them. I like the idea of having the animals on my Diapers. I’m a big fan of lions, so anything that involves them is totally cool with me. Even if I can’t see them real well it’s just awesome knowing that they’re on their.so somebody mention safari animals so I need some help with this. Thanks.
It’s mainly safari animals!! Hippos, elephants, koalas, monkeys, and then also pandas, kangaroos, zebras, tigers and your favorite, lions!!

wow, awesome thank you. I haven’t ordered from them in quite a while and I still have half a pack of overnight waddler from a few years ago left over. And I’ve been wanting to order from them for quite a while but these new diapers seem to be like the best ones for me. now I’m very excited, I will wait until later this year or the beginning of next year when I have the ability to drop like two or $300 on the biggest case of these I can get. well, I’m not really a huge fan of hook and loop Diapers in general, these guys make the best ones that I found so I’ll be very excited to get them.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Back